Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Cassandra

I let her pull away and I smiled up at her when she pressed her forehead to mine. I gently sweated the piece of her that had fallen into her face behind her ear, letting my hand gently graze her cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

My body shook from exhaustion and my nerves were just worn. "Do you want to keep going?" I manage to breath out. My heart was beating so fast. Here I was on top of this gorgeous woman, no idea how I got here. Never would I have believed that I would be this close to anyone so pretty, let alone kissing them. 'kissing them!? Jesus what was I doing!?' my thoughts swirled in and bombarded my like attacking piranhas. 'how was Cassie judging me? was she going to tell anyone? was she going to tell my friends!?' I couldn't think straight. "Uh, actually, can I go to the bathroom quickly please?" I asked her, feeling her breasts press against mine, our legs entangled with each other.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Cassandra

I smiled and was about to answer her first question when I saw the change flit through her eyes, the doubt. I nodded at her second question and waited for her to get up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:29 pm

I parted our embrace, the comforting yet scary warmth and hotness that we had generated. I stood up, and seeing her laying there on the couch made me want to kiss her again. Maybe I would. I don't know. Right now, I needed space, and to clean up a little. "uh, where is it?" I ask, hoping that she can tell me so I can get out of there. I was only a little bit embarrassed. Cassie's warm and comforting embrace beckoned me back there, but for now, I needed to cool off in the bathroom.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Cassandra

After she got up I sat up and stretched. When I heard her question I turned to her and said, "It's right down that hall, the first door on the right." pointing to a hallway behind me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:14 pm

I nodded a thank you with a little smile and began walking down the hallway. As I did so, more thoughts swirled through my head. 'how did cassie feel about this? is she lesbian too? Has she done this before? Is she experienced with this? I was so obviously inexperienced, so was she judging me for how timid I was about this all?' I picked up my pace, almost trying to outrun my thoughts. they were swirling in my head at the speed of light though. There was no way that I would outrun them unless they were answered. I entered the bathroom and cleaned up myself and my underwear. I flushed the toilet and splashed my face with some cold water. I collected myself enough in the bathroom to come to the conclusion that I wanted to do this again with Cassie. Next time however, I wanted to get to know Cassie. Know her story and her struggle through her acceptance of herself. I wanted to tell her too. I walked out of the bathroom, only to be stunned one again by Cassandra's beauty. My heart started beating fast again, especially when I sat down beside her on the couch. After a bit of silence, I said, "Hey, what do you think about a a date next weekend? we could get to know each other a little more." I proposed. It was crazy, but just maybe she would want to. I wasnt quite ready to go out into public yet. Not even close. So I didn't know where we would meet.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Cassandra

When Ginny walked off towards the bathroom I fixed my hair and shirt since they had gotten messed up during our make out session. I pulled my feet up onto the couch in a cross cross and waited for Ginny to come back. When she came back and sat down beside me she was silent for a moment then I smiled at her request and replied, "Sure. We can meet here and I'll cook something or whatever."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Ginny once again was relieved. "Okay." She said with a slight smile. "How about next saturday?" Friday would have been easier but she didn't want her peers to suspect anything of her going to Cassie's house two fridays in a row.

(gotta go again sorry)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Cassandra

"Sounds good to me." I replied, smiling. Then I reached out and took her hand in mine and gently squeezed it while giving her a warm smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Cassandra's act of reaching out to Ginny made her even more attracted to her. She couldn't believe how nice she was. She accepted the squeeze, and looked up at Cassie's beautiful face. Ginny's heart did not slow from its fast pace. She leaned on her a little bit, and held onto her hand. The silence surrounded them, but the questions still pounded at her. In a way this make out session was very liberating. It resolved some unanswered questions for Ginny. However, with answers come more questions, and Ginny had so many.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Cassandra

I smiled when Ginny leaned against me and I gently kissed the top of her head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:35 pm

I felt gentle tingling on the place on my head where she kissed me. I smiled too. All of this. All of this was so different. So new. It felt good though. through our embrace, without vocal communication, I came to realize that I could put my trust in Cassie. She wasn't going to tell anyone. I also realized that I could depend on her. I wanted to depend on her. then shifted my position, so the side of my head was gently resting on hers. I took a hold of her hand again and felt the connection.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Cassandra

I felt her shift position so her head was resting against mine and I gently kissed her head again, a smile forming on my lips. I could tell she was relaxing, realizing she could trust me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 pm

I sat next to Cassie's comforting warm body, absorbing the silence. No words needed to be said, the silence being shared said more things than words could in this moment. I gave her hand a little squeeze and looked forward, just thinking and enjoying the comfort of Cassie's body next to mine.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Cassandra

I smiled and pulled her slightly closer, enjoying her warm body pressing against mine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:10 pm

After a nice long cuddling, that left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. I lifted my head from hers and looked at her. "I think I should be going" I said. I really didn't want to leave her arms, but I thought that this would be the best time to go home. I waited for her to say okay before I got up, so it didn't seem like I was abandoning her. I really wanted to stay, I really did, but I thought it would be best if I went home.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Cassandra

"Okay." I replied, entangling my arms from around her to let her get up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:25 pm

I reluctantly stood up, and looked at her for a second. Then, I walked out to her front door, wondering if she would follow me out to say goodbye.

(sss)
(if I disappear all of a sudden its cause I get busted for staying up past lights out. just a warming)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:32 pm

(Okey doke.)

Cassandra

I got up to follow her out and say goodbye.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:35 pm

I see cassie following me and feel relieved. I turn to her before opening the front door. "Thank you for tonight" I say, the world around me warm, and my senses muffled with the memory of tonight.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Cassandra

"No problem. I can't wait until Saturday." I replied. Then I pulled her in gently for a goodbye hug.

(I have to go now. Bye! I'll try to get on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:44 pm

My skin tingled with her embrace, and I returned it, wrapping my arms around her, squeezing her a bit tighter than I would with any other person other than my friends. I smiled as I walked down the steps, and waved goodbye to her when I got to the end of her driveway. I smiled and turned, walking out of her property.

I laid in bed that night, my mind still not so clear. I was at ease though. Cassie made me feel easy. Once school would come Monday, I would be sure to snap into reality,and the door would be open to the fear in my mind, but for now, I had a hard time falling asleep from the dreamy memories of tonight.

Monday rolled around along with my worries. Even though I trusted Cassie not to tell, would people have found out about friday night another way? I kept looking at myself, checking my face in the mirror, almost looking for a physical trait that would hint people of what happened. I was my normal cheerful self as usual, but especially wary. In drama class, coincidentally, we had been working on a play that involved two lesbians. We were all partnered up, and I got a girl named Madeline. She was dark toned and was overall nice to me, just the way most of the people were who I had crossed paths with me. I was overall a likeable person. I was funny and cheerful, but it was just the whole gay stuff that got me feeling awkward. I was pretty outgoing otherwise.

My drama teacher said that everyone in this room knows a gay or lesbian person, and almost everyone in the world knows one. I got stiff, not visibly, but I kept my eyes from moving, not wanting to draw attention to myself. I was paranoid, or course. Moving my eyes would draw attention to me? I couldn't explain it.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Cassandra

I smiled and waved back at her. Then I closed the door and went to bed.

When Monday came I entered my Equestrian Studies class, anxious. I had one more hour before I could see Ginny and I was slightly nervous. How would she react to me now after what we had shared?
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:27 pm

After Drama class, I headed to lunch, where I had a salad with salmon on top and a few drops of caesar dressing. I tossed on some cut tomatoes and headed out with my plate. I looked around for some friends, looking for some place I could sit. when surveying the lunchroom, my eyes swept over the crowd, then spotted Cassandra. My heart immediately jumped. My skin tingled from nervousness, but I decided to go sit with her, because we had made eye contact and I didn't want to make it awkward.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Cassandra

I was sitting at a lunch table eating my ham and cheese sandwich when I spotted Ginny. I smiled at her when we made eye contact and was pleased when she started to make her way over to me. When she reached me I gave her a welcoming smile and said, "Hello, Ginny."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum