Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:59 am

Cassandra

"This way." I told her, leading her over to Midnight and the puppies.

(I have no idea where to put the centaur RP. Should I put it in the Fantasy lands Tulip garden or somewhere else?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:00 pm

(your choice. and im gonna get hw done so im gonna take a break from replying)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:01 pm

(Okay. That will give me plenty of time to get the centaur RP set up.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:44 pm

I gasp. how exciting and cute. "Is midnight protective of them?" I ask, looking down on the tiny yet chubby squirming balls of fur.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:04 am

Cassandra

"Not really. Do you want to hold one?" I asked, looking at her and smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:53 pm

"yes please" I say trying to hide my excitement. I bend down and gently talk to Midnight and rub her head. I stand back up, waiting for Cassie to pick one up. I didn't want to seem too invasive.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Cassandra

I smiled then bent down and picked up a black puppy with white spots on it and handed it to her. "Here you go." I said.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:18 pm

I smile as I gently take the pup into my arms. I feel Cassie's hand brush against mine as we pass the puppy. In that spot I feel a tingling sensation, and my heart starts beating faster. I look down at the puppy, ignoring my feelings. It is so small. And cute. "What is this one's name?" I say, my nerves still on end.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Cassandra

I also felt the tingling sensation when I passed the puppy to her and my heart sped up. I tried to ignore and replied, "I actually haven't named them yet."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:33 pm

"Oh, well they are quite young" I say, looking up at her. We lock eyes for a moment, and no words were said. Then my thoughts break through the moment and I tear my eyes away from her gorgeous face. "Well, do you have any ideas?" I ask, trying to make the awkwardness go away.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Cassandra

When we locked eyes my heart sped up even more. When she turned her eyes away I also turned my eyes away, slightly embarrassed. "Not really. I haven't thought about it much." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:45 pm

"Hm." I looked down at the puppy and felt it's little ears. 'how small' I thought. Well, that was my forced thought. I was forcing myself to think of anything but Cassie. Maybe it was a mistake coming over to her house. But how exciting it was to be around her and see her. Everything was all jumbled up and so confusing. My thoughts collided like two trains smashing into eachother. Each one going the opposite direction as the next.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Cassandra

I looked down at the puppies, my mind in a complete jumble. I had no idea what to say to her or even what to think.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:06 pm

"may I sit down please?" I asked, motioning to the floor to sit down with the rest of the puppies. I wondered if her offer of giving me one was still up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Cassandra

"Sure. Go ahead." I replied. My mind was still a little jumbled but it was getting better.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:23 am

"Thanks" I said. I wondered if she would sit down next to me. I don't know what I would do. That happened to me once. I was sitting on a bench, and another really gorgeous girl sat on the other side of the bench, but the same bench. The fact that me and that pretty girl were so close, freaked my senses out. I was even flattered that she sat on the same bench as me. I had no reason to, she just needed a place to sit down. I gently put the puppy with the rest of its brothers and sisters and rubbed a finger over another puppy's small body, trying not to look up at Cassandra.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Cassandra

After a moment I sat down next to her and gently stroked Midnight's head, unsure of what to say.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Just as I had predicted, as Cassie sat down beside me, my heart began to beat very fast, and my senses were on alert. Adrenaline I guess. I quickly looked up at her and gave a small smile, then looked back at the squirming puppies. I was SO nervous.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:57 am

Cassandra

I smiled back at her when she smiled at me, then I looked down at the puppies, unsure what to do or say.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:34 am

(alrighty now. got any ideas to speed up this merry go round of awkwardness?)

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:13 am

(Maybe your character, I can't remember her name right now, could make a move to kiss Cassandra? I don't know. It's just a suggestion.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 am

(her name's ginny. And I really don't think that is her character. What if your more outgoing character makes a move to kiss her? I think sort of the role of your character is in some ways to help Ginny out of her shell.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:33 am

(Okay. I also posted a reply in your horse RP request topic.)

Cassandra

I looked at Ginny for a moment then I leaned forward slowly, before I lost my nerve, and put my lips an inch from hers, waiting to see if she would close the distance between us or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:45 am

(oo thanks. man horse island has really become a ghost town.)

I looked up at Cassie as I saw her leaning closer to me. I was a tiny bit confused at her intentions, but a split second later I realized what she was doing. My heart beated faster than it had ever before. My adrenaline pumped through my body at amounts that I thought would make me faint. This is something that had happened in my dreams so many times, but in real life, I never thought I would do this. I only had a split second to decide whether to receive the kiss or not. My brain raced, deciding what to do. Was I ready to accept this physical action with a woman? Was I ready to accept to myself totally and admit to another in this move that I was lesbian? I decided to go for it. Despite my uncomfortableness with myself being a lesbian, I decided just to do it. Her lips were only a few centimeters from mine, and I leaned into them, closing my lips on hers. In that moment of contact, my lips seemed to explode with tingling sensations. my genitals below began to pulse, and my fingertips seemed to be spewing electricity. I didn't move my hand to touch her neck, still being a little reserved. I accepted her kiss, and actually continued it, tenderly and slowly moving my lips with hers. I closed my eyes, feeling all of my senses, and feeling the warmth of her lips. It felt so good.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:51 am

(No problem. I agree. It's so weird.)

Cassandra

I closed my eyes when her lips met mine and I gently reached up and placed one of the palms of mg hands on her neck, drawing her slightly closer. I could tell she wasn't used to this so I went slow. I didn't want to scare her off. My fingers were tingling as I continued to kiss her slowly and gently.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next