Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:45 pm

"I have English." I respond. "Well I'll see you later!" Walking away up the stairs.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Cassandra

"Bye!" I replied, then headed to my class. It was held out in the stables and when I walked inside I breathed deeply and smiled as I heard the welcoming neigh of my horse, Night Dancer. "Hey, baby girl." I said, walking over to her. I pulled a peppermint out of my pocket and gave it to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 pm

(how can we progress the plot?)

I walked into my classroom, dropping my bag on the floor and falling into my seat. I enjoyed English, so I payed attention.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:57 pm

(I don't know. Any ideas?)

Cassandra

I smiled when Night Dancer nuzzled my shoulder then I gave her one last scratch before I walked over to where my class was meeting.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:09 pm

(how about the puppies are born? that would make Ginny spend more time with cassandra and fall in love with her)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:11 pm

(Sounds good to me.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Like most nights, Ginny spent her nights alone. She made herself a cup of coffee. Just out of habit. Ginny actually really just wanted to fall asleep, end another lonely night, but she had to study. She set up her textbooks and sat down at her desk. The beeper went off for the coffee, and she got up and poured herself a cup. She placed the coffee pitcher on the counter and walked over to the desk. She gripped the cup with both hands, searching for warmth during these growingly cold days. She put the cup of coffee down and picked up her pencil. She stared at her books, her mind not on her studies. Finally, with her first sip of coffee, and the feeling of temporary warmth sliding down her throught, she began to take notes in her notebook. the warmth of the coffee, however, soon faded.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:00 am

Cassandra

I walked inside my house and saw my dog, Midnight, laying in the box I had set up for her when she would have her pups with five little Blue Heeler pups laying next to her. I dropped my backpack then rushed over to her, a smile breaking out on my face. Then I got my phone out and called Ginny to let her know about the pups.

Last edited by jlthompsonvamp on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Nodding off during my studies, I was startled awake by my cell phone blasting out of my backpack. I immediately got up and rushed towards the bag, almost diving to get the phone. The noise was quite boisterous at this time of night. I looked at the clock, and it was 11:04 pm. After digging through the pockets, I swiped my finger to answer the call. I was is such a rush to answer it that I didn't even pay attention to the contact of who was calling me. "Hello?" I said exasperatedly into the phone, still kneeling on the floor.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:42 am

Cassandra

"Ginny? It's me, Cassandra." I asked, noticing how exasperated she sounded. I gently stroked Midnight's head while I waited for her answer.

(Hey, would you be interested in doing a centaur RP with me? Oh, and have you ever read the Partholon series by P.C. Cast?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 am

(yeah! a centaur rp sounds cool! and no I have not read that series)

When I hear that it is Cassandra, I pull myself together. I take a deep breath and say, "Oh! Hi Cassie!" I stand up and sit at the desk.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:55 am

(Awesome! I haven't done one before so I thought it would be interesting to try out. Do you want to set it up or shall I? You should read it. I'm on the first book, Elphame's Choice, and I am already in love with it! Have you read the House of Night series?)

Cassandra

"Hello! I just wanted to let you know Midnight had her pups. When do you want to come see them?" I replied, gently scratching behind one of Midnight's ears.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:11 am

(no I havent read that. And maybe you should make it. I'm sorta busy. And I'm not sure how to start a thread like that.)

my mouth drops open when Cassie says that Midnight gave birth. "That's so exciting!" I say excitedly into the phone. "Is it okay if I stop by after school tomorrow?" I am so excited.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:14 am

(Okay. Well, it's a good series. I am anxiously awaiting the next book, Revealed, to come out.)

Cassandra

I smiled, the happiness evident in her voice. "Yes. That's fine." I replied to her question, standing up and walking over to a chair to sit down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:20 am

"It's a date then! Tomorrow afternoon at your house". I say. I realize that what I said may have been taken the wrong way, and being so self conscious and not wanting people to judge me, I add awkwardly, "well, not a date, you know what I mean". I suddenly get sweat pricks under my armpits. I awaited to hear her response.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 am

Cassandra

"It's alright. I knew what you meant." I replied, but I still felt a stab of disappointment. I was hoping she was thinking of it as a date when she said what she had said.

(I'm not sure where to put the centaur RP. Any ideas?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:30 am

"I'll see you then" I said, and hung up. How embarrassing! She probably thinks I'm lesbian now! She was so embarrassed. I finished up my studies and went to bed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:32 am

Cassandra

I hung up then went to my bedroom to get ready for bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:35 am

the next day I hurried though school half dreading seeing Cassie again for a fear of what she might think of me, and half excited for seeing the puppies. I decided that when I saw her, I would focus all of our conversation on the puppies. That was the whole reason why I was going over there. Right? So when school was over, I hung out outside the entrance, waiting for Cassie to come out so I could go with her to her house.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:37 am

Cassandra

When I walked out of school I saw Ginny waiting for me by the entrance. "Ready to go?" I asked her, greeting her with a warm smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:40 am

I felt better about last night when I saw Cassie's warm smile. "Yeah. Let's go" I said, now not so nervous about going to her house.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:47 am

Cassandra

"Okay." I replied. Then I led the way out to my car and unlocked. I climbed into the driver's seat and waited for her to get in the passenger seat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:52 am

I sat in the passenger seat, trying not to look over at her beautiful face too much. I tried to focus my attention out the window.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:53 am

Cassandra

I drove to my house and climbed out of my car and waited for Ginny to get out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:54 am

I got out of the car and followed Cassie into the house. I looked all around, wondering where Midnight and the puppies were.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next