Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:17 am

My mind was racing. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. It felt so good though. I didn't want it to stop. Soon my brain just went numb, and it was all about the feeling and senses. I continued to slowly open and close my lips, falling into sinc with her movement. I felt a little akward how I was sitting, so I readjusted myself, while not parting my lips from hers. They were so tender and slim, unlike how guys' lips were. I loved the feeling.

(just work with me here. im going to have them keep kissing and then she's going to pull away because she's the more timid one compared to your more outgoing character)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 am

(Okay.)

Cassandra

I continued to kiss her then I ran my tongue along her lips, wondering if she would part them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:00 am

I could tell that Cassie wanted the kiss to go deeper, but I don't think I was ready for it. taking the kiss in the first place was a huge step for me. I felt her warm tongue run along my lips. I opened my eyes and pulled away, lingering, reluctant to stop. I looked at her lips, then up to her eyes. Suddenly all of my nervous emotions were sucked back into my brain. I suddenly thought of all of the bad things. Was she judging me right now? I quickly moved my eyes down, feeling a little ashamed, and a little guilty. I was confused. What did this kiss mean for me? Would she go and tell everyone that I was a lesbian? It had felt SO good though. Guiltily good. I wanted to do it again, but I had no idea what Cassie was thinking.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:09 am

Cassandra

When she pulled away I let her, understanding she wasn't ready for the kiss to go deeper. When she lowered her head I gently reached my hand out and place it on her chin and lifted her head so she could look at me. I gave her a reassuring smile then said, "It's alright. Don't be embarrassed. I understand if you didn't want it to go further, that you weren't ready yet."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:16 am

I felt the tingle again when she touched my chin.my heart skipped a beat, but a huge wave of relief settled in my head. I couldn't believe how understanding she was. Most of my reluctant thoughts lifted off of my shoulders temporarily. I sighed. 'wow. I can't believe I just KISSED this extremely beautiful girl.' I thought. 'I can't beleive she kissed ME' I was still confused, but not as maddeningly. I was still new to this. My heart was still beating fast. "Thanks." I said. I truly was. For her acceptance.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:23 am

Cassandra

I smiled then said, "No problem. Do you want to go sit on the couch?" I took my hand away from her chin and looked at her, waiting for her reply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:26 am

"yeah." I said. She had really seen into a vulnerable side of me. I walked over to the couch.

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:30 am

Cassandra

I got up and walked over to the couch. I sat down then looked up at Ginny, wondering if she would sit down beside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:00 pm

I sat on the couch, about a thigh length away from her. I tucked my leg under myself, letting my knee stick out in between us. I tried not to sit awkwardly close or awkwardly far away. I looked up from my tucking my leg under my body, up to her slender hot body, to her perfect lips, and beautiful face. I held back a sigh from her beauty. I really wanted to have it again, but that was just a thought. I couldn't think of anything to say, my mind was so full of thoughts.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Cassandra

I noticed her looking at me so I smiled at her and said. "It's alright if you want to kiss me again." I gave her a reassuring smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:21 pm

I couldn't believe that she was offering for me to kiss her again. Could I be read that easily? Or did she feel the same way as me? I felt a tightening in my chest, yet much more ready for it this time. Because we had already kissed a first time, I felt more comfortable with Cassie. My heart started to beat faster, and I leaned in. I couldn't believe this was happening again. This has been something that has only happened in my dreams. I slightly parted my lips, ready to receive hers. I closed my eyes, and waited for the sensations.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Cassandra

I smiled and leaned forward and met her lips, gently putting my arms around her neck. I closed my eyes as the sensations exploded inside me. My fingers tingled and I felt a pulsing deep in my belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:45 pm

I closed my eyes, much more ready for it this time. I felt her warm lips touch mine and it was so magical. I felt as if my body was singing. My body was tingling and pulsing all over. I deepened the kiss, feeling more confident with myself this time. I decided to open my mouth this time, allowing access to her tongue to slide in she wanted. My heart beat so fast, and strong. I could feel it in my ears. I let out a deep breath of air through my nose. Almost a sigh of relieve and satisfaction at this new sensation. Kissing a girl was so much mroe different than kissing a guy. I had kissed guys before, but almost felt nothing. Kissing cassie was indescribable.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Cassandra

I gently ran my tongue along her lips, wanting to deepen the kiss, and was pleased to feel her lips open. I let let my tongue slip into her mouth and pressed against her tongue, slowly deepening the kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:05 pm

the pace of the kiss did not quicken, but the intensity and deepness of it did. I felt her tongue slowly entering my mouth, and pressing against my tongue. I begin to breath more heavily through my nose. I let out a soft moan through a breath of air, not being able to contain my satisfaction and sensations any longer. I slowly enter my tongue into Cassie's mouth, exploring inside it, only extending it in so far. my entire mouth is tingling now, not just my lips.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Cassandra

I felt her slip her tongue into my mouth and I moaned, not able to keep from it. I drew her closer and deepened the kiss even more, starting to quicken the pace. My mouth was also tingling with sensations I had never felt before.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Cassie pulled me closer, and moved closer, wanting our bodies to press together now. A whole new feeling swept over my body as I felt her breasts press against mine. Now that was a change. I felt her quicken the pace, and I accepted it. Wow this felt so good. My genitals were now pulsing harder now. I opened and closed my mouth (sorry bad description. you know what I'm trying to say there) faster, and began to lean more of my weight on her, pressing my mouth harder to her.

(hey I don't know why, but I just thought of how much I want them to be going for a walk or something next to a river/stream, and one of them falls in and the other jumps in after hey, falling ontop of her, and they kiss in the shallow water laughing. Once their relationship is more developed of course and they feel comfortable with other people seeing them together. Haha that was so random. )
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 pm

(Yeah. Slightly random but I'm fine with it.)

Cassandra

When her breasts pressed against my chest I felt the pulsing in my genitals speed up and I moaned slightly. I moved my lips against hers and pressed my tongue against hers faster, continuing to quicken our kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:37 pm

I began to run out of breath and breathed quickly though my nose. I opened my eyes a bit as I pushed her down softly to be laying under me on the couch. I closed my eyes again and now I was so wet, I could feel it on my underwear. I laid on top of her, my hands moving to her hips. I lightly hold them as I kiss her, it continuing with more vigor. I moved my tongue around inside her mouth, the intensity overwhelming my every nerve.

(yeah I just thought it would be cute. Smile )
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Cassandra

I laid down underneath her and continued to kiss her, feeling her hands grip my hips lightly. I could feel my underwear was wet as my genitals kept pulsing. I met her tongue with the same vigor she was using and I pressed her closer to me.

(I think it would be too. Smile )
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 pm

(going to bed. sorry.)

My entire body rocked with Cassandra's, and I shuddered with overwhelming sensations. I had to take my mouth away from hers for a second to catch my breath and continued with the same amount of intensity as I had before. Having completely explored her mouth and her lips, my brain wandered over to her breasts as I continued to kiss her. I wondered...

I slowly moved my hand to one, pressing my finger on it. They weren't unfamiliar, but I was interested to know how they could satisfy me as sexual objects.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:54 pm

(Awwwwwww. Goodnight!)

Cassandra

When I felt her hand touch one of my breasts I arched involuntarily and let out a moan. I pulled her closer to me as I kissed her harder, pressing my breasts into hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:26 am

I could tell that was something Cassandra liked, so with one hand behind her neck, and my lips still kissing hers, I began to gently and slowly massage her breast. I wasn't quite sure how to do it, but if that was what she liked, I would give it to her. I moved my tongue inside her mouth, pressing it against the side of her tongue.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Cassandra

I moaned a little when I felt Ginny slowly massage my breast. I pressed my tongue against hers as she moved it in my mouth, tangling one of my hands in her hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:29 pm

I was extremely tired from this physical activity, and needed a breath of air. I pulled my mouth away from hers, resting my forehead on hers. I looked down at her eyes, breathing hard. I took my hand from her breast and rubbed her cheek. a piece of my hair fell down to the side of my face, I looked at Cassie's eyes, my lips slightly parted.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next