Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:27 am

(I was actually asking if she could be one but it's fine if she can't. Okay.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: In RI's honor, Same Love (jlthompsonvamp, mature)

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:29 am

(yeah I know. So do you want to edit your post or should I just edit it in my mind?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:00 pm

(I want to.let her keep the purple eyes. They're kinda cool. Here's the link:https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12470-nothing-seems-right-anymorem-r
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:33 pm

(okay. but I gotta go. I'm going to wedding.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:12 am

(Okay.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:53 pm

I could not stop thinking about this girl I had met on the beach. I hoped that Cassie's puppies would be born soon. I was worried though because for all I know it could be three months or longer. I couldn't wait to see Cassie again. About two hours later after getting out of the shower, I took my bra off and slipped my nightgown over my head. I crawled into bed and fell asleep thinking about Cassie.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Cassandra

I reached the Coffin Club and saw there was a line an groaned. I went to the back of the line and began to wait.

(Did you check out that vampire RPG I set up?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:36 pm

(no I didn't. I forgot. Can you give me the link? Ive never done a vampire rp before but I am interested.)

I dreamed about a beach where the sand was actually clouds and the water was mist. I walked into the water feeling nothing but the droplets clinging to my legs. It was chilly, but a weird sensation. I ran back on the beach and fell into a pretty girl. She looked like cassie but introduced herself as sandy. I looked into her eyes. Suddenly we were falling through the cloud and about to hit the ground when I awoke with a start.

Last edited by horsegodess on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 am

(I have two open now: https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12471-a-mistake-has-been-madem-r and https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12470-nothing-seems-right-anymorem-r. And isn't my character Cassie?)

Cassandra

When I finally got to the front of the line I showed my ID and the bouncer let me in. I made a beeline for the bar and ordered a Bloody Mary. While I waited for the bartender to make my drink I looked around, trying to decide if I wanted to dance or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:49 pm

(oh yeah i'll edit that)

I got out of bed. I wandered into the living room and decided to pick up a book. I went to the bookshelf and picked out any old book. I sat down in an arm chair began to read, Not really paying attention to the words, I was just trying to occupy my mind. I put the book down and walked back to my bed. I sat on the foot of it for a bit. I really wished that I had a dog right now to cuddle with and hold during these lonely times. All that I could hold onto was the sheets of my bed. I couldnt even tell my parents, for fearing how they would react.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:29 pm

(Okay. Did you check out those topics?)

Cassandra

I grabbed my drink when the bartender set it in front of me and took a sip. I leaned against the bar and looked around.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:42 pm

I crawled back in my bed, and pulled the simple white covers over my body. I laid on my back, arms resting on my stomach, my fingers linked together. I looked up at the ceiling for about an hour, but finally I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 am

Cassandra

I finished my drink and went out onto the dance floor and started to dance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:13 am

(could we maybe move the plot along? like to the next day?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:49 pm

(Sure.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:27 pm

(thanks)

The next day, I head to college classes. Our class begins to talk about gays coincidentally. One girl says that "well gay people know from the beginning whether they are gay or not. They are for sure" I thought to myself, 'no, not at all.' I remembered when I was about 14, and everything was so confusing to me. And about the pressure that society put on me to choose if I was one or the other. I sat silently. Then a girl behind me said, "no, actually that's not true" and then another chimed in, "yeah there are people in questioning and stuff" And I was glad that they corrected her on that. I would never have done that for fear that they would suspect something if I did. I didn't say anything for the entire rest of that conversation. It was a little bit awkward for me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Cassandra

I walked into my college class late and heard everyone talking about people who were gay. A lot of people looked up at me and a few guys whistled. No wonder. I had choosen my skin tight, low cut, black, knee length dress and my signature black combat boots. I walked to the back of the room and sat down at the corner desk, not noticing the girl I saw yesterday on the beach. I dropped my backpack onto the floor and sat down, crossing my legs at the knees and leaning back against the chair back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:04 pm

A bunch of guys were just laughing in the back during that class. After it was over, I got up and saw the girl from the weekend. My heart started beating faster like it did the first time I saw her. I decided to be friendly despite my nervousness, so while walking back up the carpeted stairs of the theater, I stopped at her row and said "hey". My hand were getting sweaty and my heart was beating really fast.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Cassandra

I looked up from gathering up my stuff and saw the girl from yesterday. "Hey!" I greeted her with a big, welcoming, warm smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:18 pm

I was relieved when she responded friendly to me. "How's your dog?" I ask trying to make conversation. "What's her name again?"

(going to study hall, may not be able to reply)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Cassandra

"she's good. Her name is Midnight." I replied, standing up and slinging my bacpack over my shoulder.

(Okey doke.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:25 pm

"that's great. Hey I didn't know you went to this school"\

(sorry gotta rush)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:33 pm

(It's okay.)

Cassandra

"Yep. I do." I replied, smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:55 pm

"Oh. wow. what a small world" I said smiling. "what do you have next?" trying to continue on the conversation.

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Cassandra

"I have Equestrian Studies. You?" I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next