Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Not Enough [R] [Open]

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's Not Enough [R] [Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: It's Not Enough [R] [Open]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:03 am

(Really? I LOVE The Ballad of Mona Lisa! What's your favorite?)

Stella

"Okay." I replied, smiling at him as we walked up to the bar. I ordered a special Bloody Mary, emphasis on the special part.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:37 pm

[I really like all of them, but I've taken a recent liking to Girls/Girls/Boys but before that it was Nine In theĀ 
Afternoon.]

Lucas ordered water, grinding his teeth in irritation as he sipped the icy cold liquid. "Makes me feel like a fucking lightweight."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:54 pm

(I like both of those too.)

Stella

I glanced at him then said, "I'd offer you a drink like mine but I don't think you'd like it." I smiled apologetically then took a sip of my drink when it arrived, my eyes going black for a second as my hunger was satisfied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:58 pm

"Maybe. Maybe not." Lucas smirked, sipping his water again. his fingers were drumming on the bar, and he wanted to move around, to do something and get rid of the anxiousness that was builidng.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Stella

I noticed his anxiousness and quickly finished my drink. "Do you want to go dance?" I asked, getting ready to hop off my barstool. A slow song came on and I recognized it as Evanescence's Hello.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Lucas considered it for a moment, and closed his eyes tightly. "Go ahead. I need to step outside for a minute."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Stella

I watched him for a moment then said, "Are you alright?" I was generally concerned about him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Lucas nodded, smiling at her concern. "I'm fine. I just can't stand staying in one place for too long."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Stella

"Oh. I understand." i replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Lucas pushed off from his seat, weaving through the throng of people until he reached the door, and quickly exited. The brisk air was a relief, and he paced in a tight line to try and burn off the excess anxiousness that had built up while he was in there. The door opened, releasing the heat and music for a moment before it was quieted again. He glanced up, and stopped. It was the girl from earlier, and he was having mixed feelings about her. "You know... we never finished what we started." Lucas had never clearly heard her voice before, and it sent chills down his spine. Tossing his doubts, he moved closer to her, brown eyes glued to the girl. She spun him around quickly, pinning him against the wall with a seductive smile. Grinning wolfishly, Lucas angled his head slightly, allowing better reach for her.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Stella

I followed him outside after a few moments, loosing interest in going to dance. When I stepped outside, closing the door to the club behind me, the sight that greeted me both sent fear to my heart and made me madder than hell. Lucas was currently being pressed against the wall of the club by the female vampire from earlier. With my sharp vision I could tell her fangs were bared and her eyes were glued to his neck. I felt my own fangs slip from my gums and I hissed then sped forward and slammed into the female vampire. "I thought I told you to leave him alone! You obviously don't listen." I growled, shoving her away from Lucas and pressing her to the wall far away from Lucas so he wouldn't see our altercation.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:15 pm

(Hello? Are you gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Lucas eyes snapped open in anger as yet again, the girl was ripped away from the kiss. Letting out an animalistic growl, Lucas swung around to follow Stella and the other girl, dark brown eyes lit with obvious anger. When he reached the pair, he grabbed Stella by the shoulder, pushing her away from his 'partner' firmly. "Fuck off, Stella. I'm not even kidding this time. I'm not interested in you, never will be. So let me enjoy myself tonight, k?" his voice was quiet, laced with outrage. Lucas dropped a kiss to the other girl's lips, shoved his hands in his pocket and turned, heading up the sidewalk with his head down.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Stella

I held back from attacking the person that grabbed me by the shoulders and clamped my mouth closed when I saw Lucas, desperately hoping he hadn't seen my expossed fangs. I listened to his words then watched him walk away. Then I turned to the other vampire. "Keep away from Lucas. I mean it. If you lay a hand, or fang, on him I swear I will personally stake you myself." I hissed warningly at her, baring my fangs and growled menacingly at her, my eyes flashing black with anger. Then I turned around and took off at vampric speed, going past Lucas as I headed for the forest that was near the college.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Lucas didn't acknowledge Stella as she passed, too focused on his anger to notice much of his surroundings. Adam jumped when he stormed into the room, slamming the door shut behind him. "Run into Jake?" The younger boy asked, yawning and running a hand through his curly red hair. "Stella." He hissed through clenched teeth, and plopped down onto his mattress, rolling over onto his side, letting out a shaky sigh. "Night, Adam."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Stella

My eyes turned black as my fangs slipped from my gums and I let my senses roam until I located a deer and went after it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:01 am

Morning didn't do much to relieve his anger. He tried his best not to snap at anyone, and tried to focus on the band practice that would be in several hours. Jake was nowhere to be seen, and Lucas hoped he was either in jail or expelled.Ā 

"When's practice?" Melody asked ,startling Lucas as he exited one of the classrooms. "Roughly two hours. After school is out." He replied, smiling down at the girl. "Alright. See ya there!"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:10 am

Stella

I walked to my Equestrian Studies class, ear buds shoved into my ears, Evanescence blasting through them, when I spotted Lucas. I held back a sigh, seeing I had to walk past him, wishing I hadn't worn what I had today. I was decked out in a low cut, long sleeved, black, ripped shirt, a black, ripped mini skirt, black, ripped tights, and my knee high combat boots. I walked towards Lucas, trying to make myself as unnoticeable as possible. Until a hand grabbed my arm and I heard a gruff voice behind me say, "Hey, bitch. Where's your little boyfriend?" I whirled on the voice, taking out one of my ear buds, and looked up into the face of the guy who I had met earlier. "Leave me alone, Jake." I growled, not in the mood to deal with the bully.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Lucas heard the unmistakable voice of Jake, and ground his teeth roughly together. He turned his head, cocking it slightly as he saw that Stella was Jake's next victim. He was still pissed at her, and he couldn't afford another fight with Jake. It was a risk he would have to take. Removing his snake bites and shoving them in his pocket, Lucas strode up to the pair, Melody trailing behind him. "Get a professor." He whispered to his friend, and she nodded, hurrying off in search. Lucas considered Jake for a moment. The nasty smirk, the confident look in his blue eyes. "She isn't my girlfriend." He replied, calmly. "Oh yeah! You don't like girls, do you, Grey?" Jake laughed, looking rather surprised when Lucas nodded. "You don't have to bully my friends to get my attention, Jake." Lucas said, sarcasm dripping off his words as he gave a fake flutter of his lashes. "All you have to do is ask." It was Lucas's turn to smirk as Jake released Stella, backing up with anger in his eyes. "I'm not gay, you fag!" Jake stuttered, and without warning, he lunged, catching Lucas in the jaw with his fist. Lucas recoiled, knocking into the wall, brown eyes catching a glimpse of the professor, standing behind Jake with his arms crossed. "Terren? Care to explain?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Stella

I watched as Lucas approached and watched their altercation. When Jake released my arm I backed up a few steps and watched as Jake punched Lucas then held back a smirk as I saw the principal walking up then heard him ask Jake what was going on.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Lucas rubbed his jaw as Jake was chewed out by the professor. He couldn't help but smile, though, watching as Jake started to fold like an abused dog. He straightened, and started to walk down the hall, hands shoved back into his pockets as he left the gathering crowd behind.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Stella

I watched Lucas leave then I also left, heading to my Equestrian Studies class.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Lucas walked happily out of his last class, pulling his phone out of his pocket and sending a quick text to the band members. Alex found him first, nearly knocking him over when he ran into Lucas. "The others will meet us there." He informed Lucas, bouncing and rocking on his toes. Lucas glanced down, noting the energy drink in his hand. Shaking his head and smiling, he headed down the hall, Alex trailing after him.

Alex
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Stella

I walked out of my last class and headed down the hall. I plugged my earbuds into my ears and put it on Panic! At The Disco and walked towards the front door. I spotted Lucas ahead of me with one of his friends and I bowed my head and rushed by him, wondering if he was still mad at me
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Lucas watched Stella walk by, head slightly tilted. Alex had heard about the girl, and how she was gonna show up for the band practice, so he reached out, grabbing her shoulder and her around. "Lucas nearly let ya get away." He grinned, releasing her. Lucas shrugged, offering her a small smile.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next