Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted) Empty The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Mujaji

The sleek, elegant, Arabian mare cantered into The Garden Of Plenty in search of a mate. She had her tail fanned out behind her so her strong heat scent would waft out over the land. She paused and searched the area, her dark orbs observing every tree, bush, or animal, searching for a stallion that would come. She tipped back her head and let out a loud neigh, trying to draw some stallions over to her.

(I'll post her picture later.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted) Empty Re: The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:59 pm

(This is him http://www.1zoom.net/Fantasy/wallpaper/346065/z2821.7/ )

Zathar
I walked through the forest, it was starting to get dark as soon my long orbs were glowing to light my way. My red eyes searching for a mare to mate, I smelt a female in heat and heard her. I trotted towards the sound. My sabors going past my chin and lifted my lip, taking in the scent of her heat scent. My large fangs glistening as saliva dripped from my fangs.

Back to top Go down

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted) Empty Re: The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Mujaji

I looked up at the sky and saw it was darkening. I snorted in annoyance, realizing no stallions were coming. I took off at a gallop, not aware of the stallion hiding in the trees, my tail lifting in the signature Arabian way. I headed towards a cave I had scoped out earlier and walked inside, shaking my black coat free of the dirt I had kicked up while I was galloping. I headed further into the darkness of the cave, getting ready to settle down for the night. The next day I would continue my search for a mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:14 pm

I followed her scent easily and walked to the cave and went inside. The tips glowing as I walked lighting my way inside. I snorted so she knew I was coming so I didn't startle her and make her freak out. I wanted to mate as well. My tool came out of it's sheath and swung back and forth as I walked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Mujaji

I turned around as I heard a snort and spotted a horse. My eyes locked onto its own glowing red eyes and I saw its tool slide out of its sheath. As much as I wanted to finally find a mate, this stallion kinda scared me. "W-w-who are you?" I stuttered, backing slightly away from him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:07 pm

I stopped so I didn't scare her, "My name is Zathar. And if I'm correct your looking for a mate and so am I. I won't hurt you even though I probably look scary." I said lowering my head showing that I wasn't going to hurt her. I let my red eyes dull down so they weren't so scary and raised my ears that glowed a light blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Mujaji

I relaxed when I heard his words and saw him lower his head and raise his ears. "Yeah, I am. I'm Mujaji." I replied, pricking my ears in interest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 pm

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful mare." I said stepping forward. I flared my nostrils, taking in her scent. It was intoxicating to me. I was moving slow so I didn't startle her. I licked at her entrance but not mounting yet without her permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Mujaji

I smiled at his compliment then watched as he slowly approached me. I snorted in surprise when I felt him lick at my entrance then I lifted my tail up and out of the way, inviting him to mount. I let out more of my heat scent so it would entice him to mount me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:50 pm

I whinnied and mounted her. I gripped her sides with my front legs being careful not to make her bleed with my sharp hooves. I was thrusting fast and deep inside her. My long glowing rods glowing brighter with arousal. I gently nipped her neck and nuzzled her behind her ear

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Mujaji

I groaned and backed up against him, inviting him to go deeper. I nickered tenderly at him when I felt him nuzzle my neck and in turn I gently nipped at one of his forelegs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:22 pm

I shoved deeper into her and kept thrusting. I soon released my semen into her and thrust into her a few more times and I soon backed up off of her and sniffed at her rump seeing my semen drip down the inside of her back legs and I was satisfied. I licked at her side and nuzzled her once more

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Mujaji

I moaned when he released into me then felt him dismount. I could feel some of his semen dripping down the inside of my back legs and I tried to keep any more from dripping out of my entrance. I felt him lick and nuzzle my side and I gently nuzzled his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:50 pm

I kept my rods of ears away from her so they didn't creep her out as my red eyes glowed a little brighter. I playfully nipped her muzzle and sniffed at her entrance again and licked her entrance to bring her pleasure. My tool was still out and semen dripping from it from mating her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Mujaji

I moaned when he licked my entrance and I backed up a little, inviting him to keep licking it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:14 pm

I smiled and kept licking her entrance and soon mounting her once more. I gripped her lightly in case she was already pregnant and thrust gently yet a little rough. I soon released and then continued to lick her entrance. I nuzzled her cheek and pressed my forehead against her chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:12 am

Mujaji

I moaned when he mounted and thrusted into me again. I bumped my muzzle against his and nickered gently and tenderly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:42 pm

I gently nipped her front legs. My tool still was hanging low as I moved, it swung back and forth as I took in her scent to see if she was still in heat. I turned my head towards the cave entrance hearing another stallion, coming here to mate her. She was mine now. I turned my body so I was facing the cave. My rods glowing red with anger as my red eyes glowed which made them mighty creepy. I lowered my head in aggression, my ears were pinned to my skull and I was pawing the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Mujaji

I felt him nip my front legs and I lifted them slightly, a little surprised. Then I heard another stallion coming and I also turned to face the entrance of my cave, moving around behind my new mate as he took an aggressive stance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:40 pm

When I saw the stallion start to walk into the cave. I squealed and struck out at him. It caught his chest making him bleed. I lunged forward and bit into his jugular and let go, letting my venom go through his blood stream and it happened really quickly because a few seconds later he fell to the ground. I put my rods on his body to check if he was dead. When it was confirmed that he was I used my magic to disintegrate him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Mujaji

I watched as he attacked the other stallion, my eyes calm and neutral, my body relaxed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:13 pm

I turned towards her and sniffed at her rump, seeing if she was still in heat or not, if she was she wasn't going to move from this cave until I kept mating her till she became pregnant. I nudged her gently towards the front of the cave, I wanted to heat back to my territory where there wasn't other stallions but me and my mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Mujaji

I felt him sniff my rump and I knew he was making sure I wasn't still in heat. Then I felt him nudge me towards the mouth of the cave and I moved forward, looking back at him to see if he was following.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:46 pm

I walked beside her and nuzzled her side. We were half way there when I saw two stallions running this way. I pinned my ears back and nipped at her heals to get her to run. I hit her rump with my muzzle since we needed to hurry, or I just might be out numbered and lose my mate

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Mujaji

I shot forward at an automatic gallop when I felt him nip at my heels and bump my rump, having also seen the two stallions. I lengthened my strides to eat up the ground and I looked back to see if my mate was following.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next