Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:56 pm

I was right on her heels. When one was beside me I squealed and bite at him but lucky for him he got away before my fangs released poison into his blood stream. I kept her going, I felt one of the stallions ram into my hind quarters. My back legs went out beneath me. I hit a tree and growled. My markings and eyes glowing a serious red glow that could kill but not yet. I saw the stallion I had went after try to mount my mare. I bit into the stallions leg that was closest to me and shot forward, I hit him in the side causing him to fall before he even got his tool inside her. I was panting. My venom dripping to the ground and whatever my venom touched died. I looked down at him and I could smell his fear and see it in his eyes. My head shot forward and I bit into his jugular that had a major artery, killing him instantly

Back to top Go down

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Mujaji

I neighed shrilly when I felt one of the stallions mount me and I tried to kick him off. Then I felt him get knocked off of me by my mate but I didn't stop or slow down, knowing if I did I would risk another stallion mounting and mating with me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:15 pm

I was panting heavily as both of the offending stallions were dead. I was bleeding bad and my right front leg gave out from under me and I fell to the ground. I whinnied for her to come to me. I wouldn't die but I was badly wounded from when that stallion took my back legs out from under me when I was running after my mare to keep her safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Mujaji

I heard his whinny and circled around and raced back towards him. I slowed down and trotted up to him. "Can you walk?" I asked, having seen the wound on his leg.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:17 pm

I snorted and my rods drooped with exhaustion, "No. Just give me a few minutes." I said nodding as I nuzzled her side as that was the only place I could nuzzle her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Mujaji

I nodded and looked around, watching out for other stallions. I swished my tail a little, looking towards the sky and noticing it was darkening.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 pm

I got up and got her into a steady trot, we needed to get to my very large cave before night fall. I soon made her go into a fully gallop and we soon made it into my cave where it was safe. I threw up a shield to protect us

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Mujaji

I trotted into his cave then pressed myself against him, shivering slightly as I was cold.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:59 pm

I nuzzled her side and let my magic go through me and soon the cave became warm so she wasn't cold, "Are you warm enough?" I asked her as I licked her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Mujaji

I nodded in answer to his question since I was now warm after he had used his magic to heat up the cave. I stepped away from him and shook out my coat, shaking off the dirt and dust that was clinging to it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:25 pm

I didn't know if she would reject me from getting close to her now that I've mated her so I laid down at the back of the cave and put my forehead against the cool rock wall and shut my eyes. My rods illuminating the cave so she could see even though I could see perfectly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Mujaji

I walked over to him and laid down beside him, placing my head on his back and closing my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:58 pm

I stiffened up and my eyes flew open as I felt what she did and shut my eyes once more but my body staying stiff. I didn't sleep that night. I wasn't used to having another horse show affection or something like that towards me so I didn't know how to react. I was so used to being rejected by the horse society for how different I was. They said I was a mutation. Even though my parents were from two different species

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Mujaji

I soon drifted off to sleep and dreamed of our future foal.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:37 pm

I got up the next morning. I walked out of the entrance and took in the fresh air, my eyes closing as I smiled. Beautiful day. I took a bite of grass as I looked back at my new mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Mujaji

I woke up a little while after he did and got up and stretched. Then I trotted out of the den and went up to him and nuzzled his neck, nickering, "Good morning, my love."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:57 pm

I was shocked at what she said, "Good morning." I said rubbing my nose against her chest. I nudged her behind her back legs so she'd get walking since I thought I'd show her a good watering hole since she was new in this valley

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Mujaji

I walked forward when he nudged my back legs, wondering where he was taking me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:28 pm

I let my tongue go against her entrance and smiled as I lead her towards the water. "In case we ever for some reason get separated come here." I said nuzzling her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:15 pm

Mujaji

I nodded then I approached the river's edge and bent my head to get a drink.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:34 pm

I walked forward and took a long gulp of water as it soothed my aches and pains from fighting. I pressed my muzzle to her neck before resting my head on her back, "You'll be safe here even if I die." I said touching her with my long glowing ears as I let my eyes turn blue instead of red. "I'm not used to affection so I don't quite know how to respond to it but if I stiffen it's not because you did something wrong, it's just I don't normally feel affection." I said licking her stomach as I was curious as to how longer till we'd know if she was pregnant or not

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Mujaji

I bent my head to get a drink then lifted my head when I felt him press his nuzzle to my neck. I smiled at what he said then replied, "It's alright. You're doings good job of it so far though." Then I gently nuzzled his neck, feeling him lick my stomach.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:41 pm

I sniffed her rump just to make sure she wasn't in heat before walking a few feet away and grazing but keeping ears and eyes alert. I didn't have a good sense of smell but my ears and eyes were better than a dogs. I lifted my head when I saw some deer go running away and I saw a mountain lion, I went to her and pushed her forwards towards my den because that mountain lion was heading for us but she wasn't fast enough and I turned around and the lion was on me. I tried to bite him but not close enough. I reared up and slammed down on him before taking it's leg and releasing my venom. I panted softly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Mujaji

I was relaxing a bit when I felt him push me towards our den. When I looked up and saw the mountain lion I immediately headed for it, only stopping once I was safe inside. I watched him fight the mountain lion nervously, rushing over to him once he defeated it. "Are you alright?" I asked, looking him over for injuries.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:53 pm

I laid on my side, "Just scratches." I said getting up and gently nudging her to the den so I could lay down and heal from my wounds. I soon got her in and laid down as I took energy from the Earth so it would heal me. I looked up at her and sighed, "I wish I had a better sense of smell. That'll have to be your job." I said laughing but joking since it was my job to keep her safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next