Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:15 pm

"Hmm just teasing you a little" she smiled at him and moaned a little as he pushed into her a bit more and listened to him "Hmm, and your mine Evan" she said to him and kissed him softly and nudged his head up as she rest her head under his and relaxed where she was contently and soon fell asleep rather tired. She next morning she woke up and sat up on him yawning and stretching her arms.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:18 pm

I opened my eyes and put my hands on her waist and smiled up at her. "This is a perfect way to get up baby, your tits are just begging to be sucked." I said cupping both of them. I caught a scent of a male and gently got her off of me. I shifted and stood at the entrance to the den. I perked my ears for sounds. I lower my head and growled, I walked out a little more and soon laid down. I would make sure she didn't come out today since there was a male roaming around

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:24 pm

San looked to him noticing that he seemed uneasy and looked to him "Another male?" she asked and watched him before she pulled on her clothes and found her dagger before looking to the moose and go tot work skinning it, the fur was soft and warm so it was defiantly something desirable for any den. "You do know they own't make any rash moves right?" she asked him "I can fend them off myself since Mother died last year, I had to after all she was a feared wolf and with my brothers having their own mates I've had to look after myself" she said to him and stretched herself a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:31 pm

"It's my job to protect you and our possible pups." I said making sounds that any werewolf would hear and it was a werewolf male. I didn't want to fight but I would if I had to. I shook myself for a possible fight. I was a little uneasy but looked back at her and licked her neck. I could still smell our love making and I could smell my seed inside her. Just thinking about it had my cock out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm

"I know, I know but still they know to tread with caution" she said to him "I'm a alpha wolf with a new mate so they're not going to be reckless until I go into heat anyway" she said softly and kissed him gently before noticing his cock was out again and laughed a little "You get so excited easily" she said to him and smiled "We can have some more fun later but I do want to find some warm water to bath in" she said lying on her front.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:48 pm

"Then come on, lets go." I said putting my nose in her dress and licking at her folds, I could taste my seed on her curls. I growled as I put my whole head under her dress to lick at her folds. I nudged her foot to get her up and I would bring her to where ever she bathed and maybe she'd let me get some action. I headed for the entrance to the cave, my cock swinging from side to side as I walked

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Blushing San looked to him and laughed before she took him to where she was going to be bathing and stripped down, she then teasingly rubbed herself up against him before she got into the water to bathe "Well going to join me?" she asked him and smiled knowing he was going to join her in the water anyway since he was so eager.

(Bed time now so good night)

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:58 pm

I shifted and quickly got into the water. I kissed her and picked her up by the back of her thighs. I pressed her pussy against my erection as I kissed her. I pushed inside her and thrust against her, I kept alert in case the wolf came around, I didn't care about my scars right at this moment as I was just focusing on bringing my mate pleasure. I put my stomach against hers and hoped to god that she would become pregnant and give us many children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Moaning out she held onto him and let gravity push him in deeper as she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him passionately "Come on give me all you've got Evan" she moaned into his ear before nibbling it and then moving to kiss his neck. She bucked her hips a little to help encourage him as well her walls milking him already for his seed.

(Ok now I really need to go now so night night)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:11 pm

I shoved myself as deep as I could physically go without hurting her, I gripped her hips in my hands and pounded her as I kissed her neck and held onto her neck with my teeth so she'd stay still for me. I growled every time she moved. I knew it was a dominance thing but it wasn't my fault, it was the wolfs that liked to take control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:25 am

San eventually stayed still for him moaning out in pleasure and soon enough screaming his name out "More Evan!" she screamed her nails digging into his skin as she pressed herself into him wanting more and squeezed him with her walls still quickly coming and covering him with her juices again wanting his seed desperately as her walls milked him for it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 am

"You don't get my seed yet baby." I said backing up so we were on a more shallow place and laid down. She was hopefully going to start to ride me since she needed to learn how to take control so I don't have to do all the work. I put my hands on her hips and soon they slid up to her breasts and I squeezed them but not enough to hurt her. "Ride me baby." I said groaning and growling as my cock got larger but I was going to fight it. I wanted her to wait for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:42 am

San watched him and smiled a little listening to what he said and began to ride him like he asked although she did move his hands above his head and kept them there teasing him a bit more with her breasts, that rocked in front of him as she rode on him a little roughly. "Hmm that good?" she whispered seductively in his ear.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:49 am

I ran my thumbs over her nipples. "Yeah I like it rough baby. God baby take my cock all the way inside you. I want to fill you." I said leaning up to kiss her as I shoved my cock deeper inside her. I groaned when I felt her squeeze my cock. "Your pussy is so greedy baby. Mmmm my cock." I said kissing her neck and nipping her jaw a little bit rough as I rocked my hips to hers. Water was splashing us both and I wouldn't care if someone came along to see us. My balls were hitting her pussy entrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:56 am

San moved one hand to play with his balls a little and pushed her hips down on him hard so that he was completely inside her. "Hmm your so big" she moaned in his ear and pushed on him harder still to give him more pleasure. "But you love filling that need don't you?" she smiled at him knowing it was right and growled out in please as she squeezed him tighter again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 am

"Fuck baby." I said thrusting up hard inside her as I gushed my seed into her. I let go of her tits and gripped her hips as I held her still to take my seed into her. Some of it came out of her pussy but god I needed to release my pent up seed. I howled loudly, my eyes turned to that of a wolf. I got her off of me before I shifted. I shook out my fur and licked at her pussy to clean her. I soon licked at her nipples and neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:08 am

San moaned out and looked to him as he licked her pussy making her blush heavily before he moved up to lick her breasts and neck "Hmm not had enough?' She asked him laughing a little before kissing him and looked to him in his owl form "Hmm sometimes I wish I could be a wolf" she said and looked to him feeling him licking her skin still and giggled "You're also rather ticklish love" she smiled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 am

I nuzzled her neck and laid down. I put my head on her lap and hoped she'd run her fingers through my fur on my head as I gave her leg a lick as I relaxed beside her. I sneezed before shutting my eyes and resting them as I laid there in peace. It felt good to be with her, I've missed her since I left for the mountains a long time ago but glad that I came back for her. She will never be with another wolf ever again besides me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:19 am

Sitting up a little she stroked his fur gently before kissing him as well and feted lying back again as she caught her breath. "Of all the places to sleep" she smiled and moved a little grabbing her clothes to keep herself warm as she lay there with him still and kissed him softly when he woke up. "Sleep well?' she asked him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:25 am

*I am not asleep* I said curling around her to keep her warm. I let my powers warm the water so she didn't get cold. I licked her stomach and laid there content on just spending time with her, my body calmed down so that I could sleep but not fully sleep so I could protect her if need be. I wish I could give her everything she could ever want but I don't know how I'd do that. So I just thought about things that could make her happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 am

"Hmm you looked asleep to me, Well How about we head back if you want to rest it's safer there than it is here" she said to him "Although it will mean you'll have to move I'm afraid" she sighed and kissed him again and moved her hips a little as she moved to sit up giving him fair warning so he could also move. "well shall we go back to our den?" she asked him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 am

I got up out of the water and shook out my shaggy hair, *Sure* I said as I waited for her but then again searching the surrounding area a good look and scent over before letting her head back to the den. *I guess you didn't really get the bath you wanted* I said smiling as I nudged her into a walk with my cold wet nose. I was quite happy with myself with not letting her take a bath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:49 am

"Ok then come on Evan" she said and headed back afterwards although did notice that smile "Hmm you look quite proud of yourself mister, why would that be?" she asked him having a feeling she already knew why but still felt like asking as she checked on the moose fur and settled down on it contently "Hmm perfect for the winter months this fur" she smiled and kissed him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 am

I shifted to human form, "I'm happy because I distracted you from taking your bath with mating you again." I said giving her a kiss back and wrapping her in my arms as I sighed in contentment. "I love you." I said nuzzling her neck and gently nipping her neck, I loved being with her, she could always entertain you even when she didn't know it herself. She would be a good mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:02 am

"Ah that's right" she smiled and kissed him gently again "I love you as well Evan" she said to him and moved her arms around him contently before drifting off to sleep again rather exhausted after they're previous mating session.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next