Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:06 am

I smiled, at least someone loved him. I put a blanket over us as I kept her wrapped in my arms as I kissed her shoulder good night. I drifted off to sleep soon after she did as I was pretty tired since I'm the one that did a lot of things. I soon woke up when the first rays of morning came, I unwrapped myself from her to go hunting since I needed to provide for my mate and future pups with her.

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:14 am

San woke up a little bit after him and noticed him walking out "Hmm stay safe if you are going hunting" she said to him and moved to sit up puling on her clothes before she stretched and wanted to go out as well "I'm coming to help ok?" she said to him and caught up eventually but was still very quiet.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:19 am

I stopped and walked to her, "I do not want you to get hurt." I said nuzzling her neck and wrapping my arms around her. I pressed a kiss to her forehead, "If you must go with me then you ride me, it's more safe for you." I said shifting to wolf form as I waited for her to get on as I laid down so it would be easier for her. I just hoped I didn't regret not making her go back to the den. *Don't make me regret you going love* I said to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:24 am

"I won't I can look after myself  you know" I said and climbed onto his back and smiled before kissed his head softly and let him lead the way before letting him lead the way and rode on him before holding her spear in her hands and told him where the best hunting areas were some of them were secret to only her pack so made sure they stayed that way. "We can't allow many to know this area since it's so good" she said to him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 am

I nodded as I ran forward scenting animals and picking out the species to take down. I caught the scent I wanted and turned, I hoped she had a good hold on my fur or she was going to fall off of me. I growled as my eyes became darker, I stopped and just fifty yards in front of us, a bear. *Your going to get off. That bear will keep us fed for at least a week or more. It's to dangerous for you* I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 am

San nodded and got down letting him go ahead "Fine but don't get hurt again got it?" she said to him before she got into the bushes and hid there waiting for him to finish off the bear. She ruffled her hair and stayed hidden in the bushes. Once it was dead she still waited for him to say that it was safe for her to come out.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:41 am

I ran forward and me and the bear collided. I snarled and tore at it's fur and fat to get to the vital parts that would take it down for good. I was bleeding from it's massive paws but that didn't stop me, I got a good hold on it's neck and held on for dear life as it tried to get me off. I snarled when it ran it's claws down my back and got a hold of my scruff. I suffocated it and got out from under it. I panted and looked at her. *Come on* I said grabbing it in the back of it's neck and dragging it towards home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:49 am

Once back home she began treating his wounds knowing he wouldn't let her while they were moving and got to work stopping his wounds bleeding and cleaning them out carefully "I'll get to work skinning it ok?" she said "I can store the meat in the meat storage area in the cave" she said softly and kissed him before she got out her knife and made a small incision making sure the bear was dead before skinning it and then sorting out the meat.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:53 am

I laid down and panted as I looked out the den and to the sky. I went outside and washed the blood off of me before heading back. I licked her face and settle down beside her and pressed my face against her thigh as I watched her sort the meat out but my stomach growled loudly. I haven't eaten since some time yesterday and it was catching up with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:59 am

San looked to him and smiled before she began cooking some of it over a fire and once eh got back she handed him some before she began to eat some of it herself although didn't seem to have too much of an appetite. She sighed a little not quid sure what was wrong with her but ate what she could and then curled up not feeling too good and when he finished asked him to come over and snuggled into his warm fur.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:05 pm

It didn't take long for me to eat my share of it tonight and walked over so she could snuggle into my warm fur since it was going towards winter and she needed warmer clothes. I licked her stomach before shutting my eyes and falling asleep. I put my back to the entrance so if something came it would have to get over me in order to get to her. I woke up during the night when it was still dark and watched her for a little bit before just listeneing to the sounds of the animals outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:09 pm

San snuggled into him during the night enjoying his warmth beside her and glad for the warm furs she had thanks to his hunting. She murmured a little in her sleep but woke up briefly and shifted moving into him more "Warm" she muttered softly before going back to sleep. The next morning she woke up an d kissed him softly "Morning" she smiled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:13 pm

*Morning, did you know you some times talk in your sleep?* I asked speaking to her in her mind. I licked her shoulder and stood up and stretched my long legs and shaking my fur out, I yawned and stretched once more. I lifted up her dress and licked her stomach, *I think your pregnant since your not feeling all that well* I said to her as I nuzzled her stomach with my nose and laying down so I could have my head close to the baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:19 pm

"Hmm maybe I am can't be sure for a little while yet though" she said softly and smiled watching him "but if i am I'm sure you'll make a good father" she smiled at him "I wish you'd accepted me last time to be honest, less trouble fighting off males that way" she said and kissed him softly "but I'm glad I'm with you now my love" she said to him smiling.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 pm

I licked her face and shifted, "Well I'm just glad you didn't accept any of those males. Because your mine and you will always be mine." I said putting her in my arms and kissing her forehead as I stroked her back and putting my face against her neck as I took in her scent so I could relax. "What kind of furs are the warmest?" I asked curious so she had many warm blankets so she didn't get cold during the winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 pm

"Well I've already got the warmest, moose and bear are the warmest and I have a few of those furs now" she smiled at him "The others are not quite so warm so I have what I ned" she said to him and kissed the top of his head smiling happily and enjoying his company there happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:39 pm

"Are you sure? I can get you more if you like." I said putting her on her back and kissing her face while I was on top of her. I put my face against her neck and took in her scent, it calmed me and relaxed me very much. "You smell good enough to eat." I said as I nipped her jaw a little bit. I pulled the straps of her dress down so i could nuzzle her breasts and lick a nipple

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:46 pm

"I'm sure I have enough thank you anyway my sweet" she said and kissed him back gently watching him and gasped a little as he licked her nipple. "cheeky wolf" she laughed and watched him before pulling him up for a passionate kiss "Hmm you taste so very sweet my love" she smiled at him. She nudge him gently and took in his scent relaxing more so afterwards.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:52 pm

I laid my hips down on hers so she could feel what she does to me. "Your naughty." I said nuzzling her neck as I pulled up her dress so it pooled on her stomach and I undid my pants and ran the head of my dick against her folds. "What do you want love?" I asked her as I growled against her neck before starting to suck on her nipples as I tangled our fingers together and put them lightly over her head

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:58 pm

"You know exactly what I want" she frowned at him before rubbing her hips up against his "I want you cock inside me" she whispered huskily in his ear before eh began to suck on her breasts again making her moan out in pleasure unknown to them though a few of the other males that had been wondering had found the den although none dared to disturb another mating especially when the male in question was bigger than most of them.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:06 pm

I stopped and my eyes went golden. I snarled and shifted, I ran out of the den and grabbed one of the males by the scruff and shook him and threw him and charged the other male. I stood a few yards from the den and I opened my mouth with my lips drawn back from my really long very sharp teeth as I snarled. I dug my claws into the ground ready for a fight to defend my right of my mate. Saliva dripped from my large teeth more than capable of tearing something apart that was smaller than me

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:14 pm

San looked up having not noticed the other males who soon cowered in fear an backed off snarling still since they weren't happy. San moved out and looked to them "Oi, cowardly males I'm taken already so give up, he's the new leader along with me" she said bluntly. A lot of them were werewolves and one of the larger ones spoke up "We risk fighting you two years and you end up with that runt?" "This runt as you call him has more ball then you, you cowered in fear before me which instantly made you unsuitable" she said "If the alpha female is fierce then the male needs to be more so plus I like fighters who are also lovers and none of you check that box"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:20 pm

I was itchy for a fight and I was going to get it. I nudged her back to the den and ran at the male that spoke up. I would show him that I was no runt. I opened my mouth and sank my teeth into his muzzle and held tight and forced his head down. *Submit* I said into his mind as a command and shook his mouth. Blood was going into his face and heading for his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:26 pm

San looked to him and let him do what he needed to. The other male soon submitted and growled a little still rather unhappy and quickly left along with the others. When he came back she kissed him gently "Hmm want to continue what we were starting?" she asked him "I'm still not satisfied you know" she said rubbing herself in front of him a little just to tease.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:29 pm

I shifted and kissed her. I ripped the dress off of her and laid her on the ground. I was showing them that they can't have her and that only I could mate with her. I pushed inside her and growled in pleasure. "I'd be glad to." I said nuzzling her neck in love as I was still gentle with her. I nipped her shoulder and pushed so much inside her and pushed inside her until only my balls were out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next