Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped For Life...

2 posters

Go down

Trapped For Life... Empty Trapped For Life...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Name: Cassia
Phisycal Description: A beautiful girl with thick blonde hair. Long all the way to her waist, mostly she has it in a braid. She has curly ends on the bottom as well. Her skin is the skin of a caucation, though it has some Roman color mixed in it from her mother's side. Don't let her weak looks full ya, she is tough and could knock you down in a second. She has beautiful cyan colored eyes. She has a quite nice feminine body and is mostly skinny
In her wolf form, she is white with cayan eyes. She is slickened and has lean body strength. Her build is for running and fighting and when she gets angry, some of the things that appear on her wolf form can be on her human form like her fangs. She is slenderly perfect as well.
Phiyscal Personality: Cassia is very catious on others actions and could get very insecure around the world around her, and men. She is usually singing, writing and thinking about the world since she's stupidly locked inside a huge tower because she is a stupid wolf shifter. She is strong and willing and doesn't back down from a fight, and hardly cries. And dangerous to be around sometimes. When she's at her good and angel side, she is sweet and willing to protect the ones she loves. She stands up for her willing rights on what she thinks is wrong.
History: Cassia is a lost princess, her mom and dad locked away in the tower when she was 5, finding out that her little boyfriend as a kid had changed her into a wolf-shifter, having to be future alpha of his pack. She was lost in there for years, trying to get out for ever and ever. And worse, she is under master's control and if she ever tries to escape, he will send creatures to kill her. Locked away in the tower, Cassia wants to see the real world. The only time when she can, is October 21st, her Birthday at Midnight til' 1:00. She only has one hour. How stupid and unfair is that? Her parents are afraid to visit her and she has no one to talk to. She is lonley but next uncoming birthday that's coming up, she is willing to escape and be free like she wants to forever.
Pic
Trapped For Life... Silence__by_ForestGirl
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Trapped For Life... Empty Re: Trapped For Life...

Post by BayMickey Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:09 pm

I would love to post on this, but I can't post my bio right this second. I'll be right back!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Okay and yah! Okay and yay!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Name~
Forza

Gender~
Male

Age~

Rank~
Bandit/Outcast

Appearance~
Forza, in his human form, has pitch black hair and bright blue eyes. His skin is tan.
In his wolf form, he has the same color fur as his hair, plus the same color eyes. He has a little white mark across his eye.

Personality~
Will be revealed in post.

History~
Was banned from the capitol because he is a werewolf-like being.

Pic~
Getting it worked on.

It sucks. I know, I'm just kinda in a rut.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Where do you get your pics from?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down