Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 6 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Crystal allowed him to back her into the wall then bit her lip when he gripped her wrists tightly, "Ow your hurting me, let go. Your a male there always much stronger." She said and her eyes flashed, "Stop it now or you might cause me to trigger a change. When I switch do to a threat I have no control." Her eyes flashed again and her wherewolf teeth began to pop through her gums but using her all her might she forced them back in. She took a moment to calm her wolf, "Ok last night you and Cassidy kissed beacuse the bottle landed on you when she spun it. After you two went in some blond dude with a muscular body spon, it landed on me, which I think some how he made it because once you two got out of the closet we went in and started making out and all the sudens I felt pain and pulled away, he told me he knew what I was. He had strucked me with a silver rod. I bled out prety bad and fell on the closet door's and broke it down and started pulling myself away from him while he pulled out a bow and some arrows. I started to switch into my wolf form, a huge white slender wolf with tremendous speed. He shot a arrow into my shoulder and I crumbled down before forcing myself up and running into the woods while he kept hitting me. Adventuly I heard Cassidy howl after collapsing and howled back for help. The hunter disappeared and Cassidy, as a even taller then me muscled black wolf came with Vikki who turned out to be a which and healed me. Soon you came, taller then the rest of us and of course more muscled and Cassidy and you broke out into a fight before settling and we started hunting unlike you and came back. I shared with you and Cassidy attacked you but you ignored her. I walked up to you and asked you a question and snapped at me for no dam reason then the rest is unimportant. If you still don't believe wherewolves are real I can take you to the woods abd show you. And I would like a apology for snapping at me like you'd kill me."

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 6 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Cassidy sighed then murmurs reached her ears, the voice of Crystal ringing in them. She followed theher voice, finding herself at the front door of Luke's house. She knocked on the door.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:32 am

Luke listened to her story and when she finished, he was about to answer when there was a knock on the door. "I am not going to apologize for something I never did. This is crazy, Crystal, crazy." he whispered and sighed quietly. "Someone is at the door, show me so I can belevie you... now."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 am

"Luke I can not do it in your house unless you want a lot of things ruind, And open the door it's just Cassidy. I can smell her." Crystal said to him feeling slightly futstrated that he wouldn't believe her. She sighed and waited for him to, "She probably just wants to know to."

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:15 am

Luke narrowed his eyes. "Stop messing with my mind Crystal." he growled. "Cassidy can wait to know. She probably heard everything you said since she's a werewolf." he said and looked into her eyes, trying to manipulate her mind. He reached up a hand and stroked her cheek. He leaned down and kissed her lips. Again, that special bond that he felt with Cassidy flared between them both but this time, everything flashed before him memories. He closed his eyes and kissed her deeper, the memories started to flash before his very eyes. Wolves. Oversized wolves. Brown wolf. White wolf. Black wolf. He pulled away, everything disappearing. "Don't say a word, Crystal. Just keep kissing me. I think I see it." he said and leaned in, grabbing both her cheeks and kissing her again.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:46 am

Cassidy could hear them, she gasped and stumbled back to ber "Werewolves" fly out Crystals mouth then Luke's. Wide eyed Cassidy flashed off down the street, then stopping by the forest border. " No. I am no werewolf." She sneered and suddenly her eyes flashed the molten amber, her wolf trying to contact her, she narrowed her eyes as the sharp pains came again. She winced, the howl within grew almost becoming one, until Vikki came running up and pressed her hands on Cassidys forehead. She calmed her wolf down, and soon Vikki closed her eyes to put memory's in Cassidy.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Crystal was surprised when he kissed her but didn't do anything to stop him. When he told her that she nodded, "Must be the bond." She said kissing him back, passionately. Even though she felt like he was using her she allowed him to since she knew he'd believe her and plus she had wanted to kiss him. Crystal had been told by many guys she was a really good kisser, and she was. She kept kissing him gently but yet hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Luke continued to kiss her, and the memories was still floating in his head, he hardly paid attention to the passion of the kiss until he was back in reality. He noticed the passion that she gave him. Luke pulled away smiling. "You enjoy kissing me?" he asked leaning down to kiss her again, putting his hands on her waist.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Vikki stopped when she felt light headed, whipping her nose where blood was spilling. She gapped lightly and sat back. Cassidy coughed lightly and leaned up, seeing Vikki she sighed. " Oh my god Vikki! Are you alright." she said and leaned toward her but Vikki jerked away. " Yeah I'm fine." she said and stood, slowly walking away. Cassidy breathed heavily, with narrowed eyes she hard gaze at the ground.

Vikki -->

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 6 0378c4159157003f_katerina2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm

"Maybe." Crystal said when he pulled away and asked her that. When he leaned down to kiss her again she kissed him with great passion, her eyes closed. She felt him put his hands on her waist and allowed him to. She smiled in between the kiss. She pulled away at the smell of which blood, narrowing her eyes with her eyebrows shrugging she looked out the window with confusion, "I think somethings wrong, I smell which blood." She looked back to Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Cassidy sighed and stood. As she reached her fer she was brought into the arms of some guy that struck her with a silver blade coated with Wolfsbane. She gasped and lost her breath then caught it for a brief moments. She held her wound as blood frizzled, she winced and pulled it out. The man propped her into his arms and turned to call out to his boys. " We got ourselves a Werewolf boys!" He threw Cassidy into the back of his trick and two men sat back there with her. " Shes fine as hell too!" They said in a southern accent; chuckling. They began to feel over her fine curved body and she sneered at them.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Crystal picked up on their voices, "Cassidy?" She said then kept listening. She broke out into a run and opened Luke's door and slamed it behind her. She ran towards the truck, "Cassidy!!!" She screamed catching up, "Leave her alone!" She shouted throughing herself up into the air and transforming into a white wolf. She ran behind them, "Who hoo! Where gonna get the pack!" Crystal snarled and grabbed on to the truck with her maw and pulled back, her paws began to become rawSoon she leaped on snarling and snapping. Before she could even toss them off and save Cassidy on raised up a gun and shot. A loud painful yelp field the air as she was shot in the shoulder with a silver bullet, it was a special kind, "Dude why did you do that? Now she only has 48 hours, I think the boss wants them alive." "Well to bad cause I want to live." Laying there Crystal changed into a human holding the wound, she had to ways to live now, find the bullet and get it's insides and burn it while pacing it on her shoulder or cut her shoulder off. The vinom couldn't reach her heart. She started to stumble to Luke's house screaming bloody murder. People started to come out of their houses to look at her. Some one dilad the police. Crystal opened Luke's door collapsing, "Do you have a string" she said while doing so. Her body was trying to heal itself by making her faint. She woke up a little while later and stood looking like she was going to throwup,, and acting lile she was to.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Cassidy fluttered her eyes open to hear Crystal. She gasped and watched them she quickly growled and she felt her wolf Racing through in rage. She instantly was transformed in a massive black wolf. The two men backed away and gasped loudly. " Holy shit!" They yelled and instantly she flung herself forward out of the truck. The wound on her side was bleeding horribly. Cassidy snarled, flashing towards Luke's house quickly, she stood in the door way with blood rolling down her massive but powerful body. She snorted, her breathing slight and cracking.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am

Luke watched Crystal leave and was about to when a pain came to him. He moaned quietly and almost passed out and heard someone laugh. "Hey Lukie. How are is my ex doing with his two little girlfriends?" He turned and held on to his head seeing that it was Heather. That pretty girl. "What are you doing, Heather? Did I really hurt you that bad?" he asked looking from her bloodied knife, to his bloody adombmen, which he held onto. The sharp pain became even sharper and he closed his eyes. "No... I was working for these wolf hunters all along. Getting a sample of your DNA, I figured that you were a werewolf. And I knew you couldn't resist a pretty girl, but I knew you'd cheat on me. Gave me the time to play you, like you played me." she sneered and reached to throw the knife but missed. He grabbed the knife quickly and she kicked him in his wound which he was holding. He moaned. "You don't... need to do this." he whispered. Heather smiled. "Oh but I do." she said and reached out to kick him but he ducked and when she reached to put the knife in his heart he dodged and grabbed her wrist, forcing her to put the knife in her chest. She gasped and looked at the knife and his eyes widended. Her eyes brightened and she let out a muffled scream before falling to the ground. Luke grabbed the knife and looked at her and felt her soft hair, memories of him and her together in his head before hearing a knock at the door. He looked at Heather one last time before getting up and opening the door, trying to hide the dead body as good as possible. He looked down to see Crystal on the ground and Cassidy. He held his adobomen and it still hurt but he reached down and moved Crystal's hair from her face before picking her up and putting her on the couch, leaving the door open so Cassidy could come in. "What happened?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 am

Cassidy glared at them, she shifted back into a human and passed out. Wincing when she hit the ground, holding tightly onto her wound. She heard someone calling out her name, " Cassidy. Oh my God!" She pulled her head up but suddenly her eyes closed. She was soaked in Blood.

Vikki raced up to Cassidy and let a tear fall. She gripped onto Cassidys waist and sighed, closing her eyes to heal the wound. But it didn't work as her nose started to bleed. " Shit." She murmured.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 am

Luke heard a bump as if someone fell to the floor. He turned to see Cassidy collapsed on the ground and closed his eyes, punching the wall with his already bloodied fingers. "Sh*t!" he growled and kneeled down, a pain still in his adomben, weakening by all the blood lose. He looked at Cassidy and moved hair from her face before biting his arm and taking a shaky breath putting it to her mouth. The blood bond. It could heal her. His blood could heal her. And Crystal. He looked as the wound started to strich itself back together and skin grew back. He then stumbled towards Crystal, hardly able to walk. "Gotta... save-" he whispered in a raspy breath, coughing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:40 am

Cassidy coughed up blood and suddenly jerked herself up, her breath rasped lightly. She seen Luke and lowly stood, seeing the wound on him. She widened her eyes, Racing over to him and Crystal.

Vikki sighed and watched Luke. " Thank you." She said softly. The. Seen him trying to safe Crystal but he was too weak. And idea raced through her, " Luke wait." She said softly and pulled out a bottle with blood in it. Werewolf blood. She quickly stood, leaping over to Cassidy. She grabbed it, dripping some in his mouth and her eyes became wide. Cassidy got up, walking g over to Crystal. She poured the rest into her mouth. " Come on." She whispered. Vikki watched silently. Looking at Luke's wound as it started to stitch back together.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 am

Crystals body fought the blood, not accepting it. She then awoke, "Trash can, now." She said trying to stand, she slowly walked to it then grabbed it. Almost collapsing on it. She puked up blood, "My body is trying to heal itself. Vikki, since your a which could you sneak into the hunters stuff and look for the bullet they shot me with, please?" She asked then started opening jarws searching for string. "Luke, string please." She said then looked at her wound, festering and pussy, her viens around it where popping up agents the skin. She stumbled to the coach and sat, "About hmm who knows more hours and I'm probably not going to be able to walk." She said to them in a calm voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:14 am

Cassidy sneered, " What? You make no sence Crystal. Why the hell would you send Vikki into a house of Hunters! Just because she's a Witch doesn't mean shit!" She almost snapped out then calmed herself down. " Plus the bullet they shot you with was a silver one. The only way you can heal that is by another Werewolves blood or a Witchs spell." He said glaring over at Crystal. Her inner wolf roared trying to release itself.

Vikki sighed and clentched her fists, closing her eyes. " Shut up! Both of you!" she yelled glancing at Cyrstal then over at Cassidy. She straighened herself up, holding her head high. " I'll do it." She said, turning to wlak out the house. Cassidy called out to her, but Vikki interupted her before she could finish. " I'll be fine." She glared at there the three of them then vanished.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 am

Crystal couldn't help but to burst out laughing, "I-it's not just any silver bullet, there is different kinds and they rarely attack a which, plus she can use magic. " she said having trouble with stopping her laughter and do to the poison in her blood was acting slightly different, for she had a crazied look in her eyes and she was being much more pushy and violent. "Some body get me a string!" She then yelled, it common for aggression when a wherewolf got hurt just like with some dogs, they'd bite you no matter who you are or if they loved you.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 am

[Wtf? Lol]

Luke hesitated. He tried pushing her away when she put the blood in his mouth but she got it in, and he was too weak anyway. He adobmen started to slowly stitch together and the skin regrew. He felt new, but still weak strength enter his body. He rubbed his head and looked at Crystal asking for string. He saw the craze in her eyes and shook his eyes. "Crystal... calm down."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Cassidy sneered, and snapped at her with meaningful words. But stopped herself before she got even worse, she glanced at Luke then over at Crystal. Shocked she leaned against the wall. Gazing at the ground, waiting impatiently for Vikki to come back.

Vikki sighed and walked up to the house, she opened the door, " Hm, No one is home." He said. Looking through the bullets, and there was only one set. " Silver." He said quietly. Picking them up and grabbing their guns so they wouldn't have anymore. She ran back to Lukes house, and layed the stuff on the counter. " Silver bullets, Wolfsbane, and guns." He said quietly. Glacing at them all.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Crystal looked to Luke, "I have a silver bullet in my arm and you want me to calm down?!" She shouted and looked around herself, for something she could use. "I-if I can get a string I can stop the poison from spreading to my heart." She mumbled still looking wide eyed around the room. She took a deep breath trying to calm but she simply couldn't calm, "Call Vikki and see how she's doing, get a saw of some short just in case." She said right when Vikki came. She stumbled up and rushed over taking a bullet. "Ugh I'm highly allergic to this kind, it's a magic silver bullet. I have no idea why it's called that though" She said to them, oping up the bullet. She pulled a lighter from her pocket and lit the stuff from inside. She let it burn a little then quickly grabbed it and smashed it onto the wound, shouting in pain a bit. She watched as the viens went to normal and the skin started to heal then comsum the bullet and desolve it. Soon her wound was healed. She walked to Vikki, "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Cassidy narrowed her eyes, then jerked over to the Wolfsbane. Cassidy looked at it, then sneezed.

Vikki dipped her head to Crystal then seen Cassidy walk over to the Wolfsbane. " Don't touch nor gt near. Werewolves are highly allergic to this stuff." She said and picked it up. Grabbing the lighter tron Crystal and burning it.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Hey I g2g... Ill be back I. Like an hour or two. Try not to go to far without me. Going to Six Flags.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next