Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 20 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:19 am

Cassidy chuckled, pushing him against the sink softly. She shook her head, " Your not gonna win this battle." she smirked. " Because I love you more." She giggled lightly, wrapping her arms around his neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 20 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:34 am

Luke shook his head and touch her nose softly. "That's where your wrong again. I'm going to keep going until you give in because I love you more." he said.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 am

Cassidy flashed quick fangs and then smirked. " Oh really?" She asked softly, kissing him lightly on the lips. " You don't know what Id do if anyone hurt you. id probably die, id risk my life for you, Luke." She put on a warm smile.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20