Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 11 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:49 pm

"See that tiny male in the trees, he's are omega and I'm the healthiest in the pack. "Nick replied signaling the male to go to the shadows. The females then launched themselves from the trees fighting the vampires. Crystal landed exactly on one and tore off it's head.

(Sion savor is back, I got are other topic up-
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10766-vampirey-curse-put-on-a-angle-of-a-girl-rr )

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 11 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 pm

( Yeah I know )

Cassidy soon grew out of strength, and crumbled down enxt to a tree. A vampire sneered, flying out at her. Gasping she quickly kicked powerful hind quarters out at it, making him go flying backwards. She whimpered slightly, resting her head on the soft grass below her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Richard, the weaker abd smaller male snuck up and pulled her from the fight and said in wolf tounge,"It's ok, I'm here to help."

(Yea I saw, Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Cassidy growled lowly, but ndoded to here him. She was to exhausted that she shifted into human form. Wincing in pain at the wound.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:40 pm

When she shifted Richard did as well since he didn't need to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Cassidy jerked away from him, not letting the male touch her. The only one she would let by her would either be Luke or Vikki. Maybe Crystal if she got over the wave of anger.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:00 am

"Ummm" Richard said out loud thinking, "I think we should go a little deeper in the woods."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:06 am

Cassidy narrowed her eyes, " I'm not going anywhere." She snapped lightly. " Not deeper in the woods with you, I don't know you." She said then glanced at the battle, wishing she could stand and help fight.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:08 am

Richard gave her a werid look, "You realy are worried I could harm you?" He asked slighty getting Cocky, thinking some one thought he was strong for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 am

Cassidy sneered, " In the condiction on in. Maybe. But I'd rip off your head if you made a move with me." She sneered, then calmed down. " I just don't want to be messed with at the moment, I already have a problem on my hands." She said, looking at the wound on her hip.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:25 am

Richard backed off, "Right" He said then asked, "But do you think I look strong?" He asked her with slight cockiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 am

Cassidy narrowed her eyes up at him, then chuckled. " I mean you may be small. But you could be strong." She said softly.

Vikki raced over to Cassidy, and kneeled down to touch her wound, healing it instantly with a spell. But the pain was still there, " Don't try and fight yet Cassidy. The vampires are almost gone." She said softly. Walking off to kill some vamps.

( We should wait for Silver )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 am

"Witch!" Richard called out then said, "Where should I set up the healing site?" He asked.

(Yep and don't forget to reply to a vampiery curse. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

Cassidy sighed, " I dont know." She answered with a wince when Vikki healed her. She leaned up against a tree, sighing and breathing heavily.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 am

The gray brown beast saw a growled, a female vampire hissed. She narrowed her eyes but then stopped. "Stop. Stop." she growled. "Please...." she growled. The gray beast thought about attacking. But the girl was not making a move. Tensing, he sat back, still not quite understanding what's going on. But she started to sign language it all out. "I'm Renesmee. I'm not on their side. I'm just trying to just protect my sisster." she said and pointed to a little girl airtight brown hair who was whimpering. "They tried sending her to this war ans it pissed me off"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 am

Cassidy sneered once and stood, getting tired of sitting. She walked out of the shadows to still see the battle go on. Then she glanced up to see Luke standing infront of one and not making a move. She narrowed her eyes, " What the fuck is h3 doing?" She asked herself.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:15 am

Growling, the gray brown beast turned towards the other girl. She smelt like a human and he looked at Rensemee nodding curtly. Get out of here. If your on our side, we'll find you. Promise. he thought, knowing that vampires could read minds. The vampire nodded and turned towards the little girl. "Come on Erica." she murmured and picked the little girl up and at full speed was out of sight. He turned towards the other girl and snapped angrily.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:29 am

Cassidy jerked away from the grey beast, then snapped lightly. Shifting into her wolf form, and growling. " Watch it. I'm on your side!" She hissed lightly through gritted fangs. Her eyes narrowed and soon she bolted off in the direction of the dark forest, she made her way to the high way. Soon seeing a car she leaped back into the shadows. When the car was gone, she shifted into her human form and slowly began to walk down the rode. Cars flying past her, she limped once but gatehred her strength for her to keep going. She went around the fight, making her way silently over to the mansion. She stumbled in, the women gapped lightly. " You have to go. There's a battle between vampires and werewolves. Maybe you could get your kind to stop." Cassidy said breathlessly, standing up to sit on the coach. The lady nodded and flashed off towards the battle, she seen what was going on. Sighing heavily, she threw the leader into a tree harshly. " Get them out of here! Leave! I never wanna see you here again Valentier!" She roared, Valentier looked up at the women who threw him and nodded. Retreating his men away from the area and onto their lands.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:37 am

When the men retreated, he snapped at them. He saw the cold look in their eyes and his eyes filled with truimph. Looking around the Rensmee and her sister, the gray brown beast bolted to the direction he seen them go. Coldness filled the night air and he followed their scent to he lost it. Growling lowly, he barked out to them and sat down waiting. He then saw the little girl appear and then behind her,Renesmee came. He whined and cocked his head. They are gone. You are safe. he thought. Rensemee's eyes shone. "Thank you! Mind showing me... your human form?" she asked. The gray brown beast's eyes flashed with confusion before he remembered something and shook his head. 'You don't know?" she asked. "Ah... I get it. I'll see you tomorrow." she muttered and turned away and was gone in a flash. Leaving the gray brown beast panting breathlessly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:45 am

Cassidy sat on the coach, blood still stained on her leg. She let out a low sneer, the sun began to come up. Vikki ran inside the house, panting from exhaustion.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:49 am

The gray brown beast curled up in the cave that they left and put his tail over his nose and went to sleep, sleeping soundly. Luke opened his eyes and looked around, ruffling his hair. He rubbed his eyes, wishing he could remember what happened but he couldn't. He just knew that his wolf took over him. Going outside, the morning air fresh in his face, he looked aroudn yawning and started to follow his nose towards the cottage.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Crystal was pulled from the battle, wounded badly with three others. Sneering and snarling she bolted out when they retreated. She leaped and grabbed a hold of the leader's neck, he grabbed her's. The two held the death grip while Lexi shouted, "Let him go! Crystal he'll kill you! Let him go!" But she held her grip, "Crystal please." Nick said and she releasee but the vamp didn't. She let out a whine right before he dropped her and ran of. The blood red wolf shook her coat and turned human. All the wounded then turned human and the unwounded carried them to the mansion as wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Cassidy woke up to hear rustling in the mansion. She jerked awake and sneered, flashing fangs. Then settled down to see the werewolves, snorting softly. She winced as the pains truck her. The venom of the vampire was racing through her veins, and she felt like she could explode.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:16 pm

When Luke got back, he looked at the cottage and noticed the door was broken. He came right in, blinking confusingly and looking at Vikki, the woman, and then on the couch, he saw Cassidy. Gasping, he looked at her and kneeled beside her. "Cass... what happened?" he asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Cassidy groaned in pain, then seen Luke infront of her. " Vampires." she spat out softly. " You were there. Don't you remember." She said, looking at him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next