Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 15 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 15 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Cassidy sighed and stood, walking slowly over to edge of the palcony, looking out at the valley. She sighed, letting her head hang low. She hummed a melody. It started to rain, and she grinned up at the sky. Beginning to sing in an angel coated voice, her beautiful tongue spitting out the words of the song she was singing..

" Let it rain..
Let it rain..
From the first day I met you
I noticed your style
Had that B boy swagga
Not one of the crowd
And you talked like you knew me
Kept comin' around
And I fell for ya
Yea

Then as time kept goin'
I noticed some things
That our love kept growin'
Wanted to run away
'Cause the situations in the past
Love really never wants to last
Memories just had a hold on me

But I had to let go of the pain
and let love rain down on me
(Let it rain)
'Cause you helped me open up my eyes
Showed me things I could never see
(Let it rain)

'Cause we could fight
and we make up
Wanna see you when I wake up
I'm stayin' with you only
(Let it rain)
'Cause I need you to show me
How a love should really be
(Let it rain)

I used to wonder where I'm gonna
And where I wanted to be
Sit alone all shook up
Waiting for my destiny
Hearing songs on the radio
Wishing that could happen to me
(Oh woah)

Then when you came into the picture
Then I knew quickly
That we could build something so strong
Expect the best for the future
Forget about what it used to be
I need you here all life long

(Let it rain)
(Let it rain)

'Cause we could fight
and we make up
(Let it rain)
(Let it rain)

'Cause I see the sunlight whenever we touch
All day and all night is never too much
Afraid of my feelings and fallin' to deep
But everybodys had this happen one time or another
When you need to someone to set your heart free

(Let it rain)
(Let it rain)

'Cause we could fight
and we make up
(Let it rain)
(Let it rain)

Let it rain...
Let it rain..."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:13 pm

(Hey I made a werewolf pack topic if you want to join, it's for four people. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 am

Luke sighed and saw Cassidy. He put a hand around her. "Come on Cass." he murmured and snuggled to her, honestly feeling bad.

Renesmee went outside and crossed her hands over her chest, wondering through the forest and paused, eyes wide, to hear a voice. She tensed ready to defend herself. "Who's there?" she repeated the question.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:16 am

Cassidy turned her head to the side just a bit. Feeling Luke wrap his arms around her, snuggling close to her. She sighed looking g up and the sky then rotated to look at Luke. " I'm fine." She said softly. The rain masked her tears.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Mason smelt the air, a vampire was near. He turned into a wolf and started growling and ran towards the detection of the sound, ready to kill. He leaped up and out of the bushes aiming for her. Mason's eyes met hers and his whole world seemed to stop. It felt as if gravity was no longer holding him on earth but her, he saw a little bit of their feature good times flash in front of him. When ot was over he felt a burning desire to love and protect her with all his might. He stopped and whined wagging his tail. Mason switched in to a human.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Luke looked at her. "Your not. Now do you still want to get that lunch?" he asked quietly, kissing her head lightly and taking her head. "Come on."

Renesmee saw a wolf appear out the Bush and watch it start to lunge. She didn't really want to attack it. He didn't smell anything.of Luke's pack. When the wolf froze, she froze and looked into its eyes. When he left her eyes and shifted, Renesmee's eyes widended. She smiled softly biting her lip. "Still planning to attack me?" she asked quietly chuckling a bit.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Cassidy looked over at him, she smiled lightly. " Yeah." She said softly, letting him grab her hand. She stopped him for a the slightest moment and leaned in to kiss him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 pm

"No." Mason whispered quitly looking her over and circling her with confusion written on his face, "Who are you vampire?" He asked slowling to look her in the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:22 pm

( Knock knock )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Luke smiled when she kissed him, feeling his cheeks turn a light scarlett. He leaned into her, holding her hand. He looked at her, lifting his head. "Were in the middle of the country. It looks like Miss. Lin has an extra car do you want to ask her if we could borrow it?" he asked.

Renesmee watched him eye her, look her over, and Renesmee watched his every move, being cautious. He saw the confusion on his face which kinda brung her to confusion she paused, clearing her throat. "Who are... you? I'm Renesmee..." she whispered quietly. The morning sun shone through her trees, but not as bad and she was thankful for that. When she met his eyes she instantly looked at the ground.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Cassidy smiled inbetween the kiss, then stopped. Looking up at him wiht a raised eyebrow. She soon girnned and walked away. " Yup, but ah.. Your driving." she said, looking voer her shoulder. Smirking at him, she vanished into the house.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Masson turned into a wolf and gently rubed agents her, looking down at her. He switched again, "Masson." He whispered before once again changing into a wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Luke grinned and watched her disappear in the house. When she disappeared where he couldn't see her, Luke followed behind and walked up to the woman, Miss Lin. "Um excuse me. I was wondering if I could use your car?" he asked.

Renesmee saw him switch into a wolf and almost jumped back when the huge beast rubbed against her, almost knocking her down, but smiled when he switched back and said Mason. Though it was more of a whisper. When he switched back she smiled and ruffled his fur. "Your looking at me as if I were a God... what's up with that?" she asked, smirking.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Vikki sighed, ands tood to see Cassidy smiling, she did as well. Happy to see Cassidy smiling. She looked over at Luke, dipping her head in thanks. She realized Luke was good to Cassidy, perfect for her. Always making her smile, and the center of his world all the time. She approved of him for once.

Nick sighed, walking out of the house. He leaned down to sit on the steps next to Crystal. Moving the hair out of her face, he kissed her cheek lightly; he gently brung her into his arms.

Cassidy was waiting at the front door, gazing at Luke. Miss Lin nodded, " Yes of course. But be careful." She heard the owmen say. She pulled herself up off the door and waited for Luke.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Crystal looked at him and allowed him to kiss her. She smiled and leaned into him.

Mason rubed agents her again then heard a twig snap and growled charging towards it just to see a squale. He walked back an laid town, still slightly towering her. He listened to her and shugged akwardly in wolf form then rolled over into a boy holding his head up with his hands and posed in a cute position, "I don't know, i-i think I imprinted on you." He said blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Luke nodded thankfully towards the woman before turning and heading out the door, before that he grabbed the car keys. Opening the door, to the car, he climbed in the passenger's seat and anxsiously waited for Cassidy. He sighed and started the car, the engine roaring to life.
Renesmee's eyes widended when he said he imprinted on her. She felt her stomach tie in a knot. She heard stories about that. She looked at him. "Like... I'm your soulmate or something?" she asked him, stammering and blinking.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Masson nodded, "Sort of and that I'll never leave you and always be there for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Cassidy sighed, she bit her lip. Openign the car door, and climbing in. She glanced over at Luke, smiling abit. She turned to look at Crystal, then looked up at the sky. One tear fell but she held back the rest of them.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Luke looked at her, still seeing her crying a bit. Sighing, he felt guilty because he no longer knew what to say or do to make her feel better. He bit his lip and pulled out the driveway. "Maybe we didn't think this through. I don't know where your dad lives." he laughed looking at her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:51 pm

wild one wrote:Masson nodded, "Sort of and that I'll never leave you and always be there for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Cassidy chuckled, looking over at him. " Well, I do." She said. Telling him to turn left up at them corner.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Renesmee nodded. "Ahh... but, I don't think I really need protection." she said, getting kinda cocky about being under someone's wing.

Luke stopped. "How ably you text your dad to meet us as the Olive Garden?" he asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:58 pm

"What about love?" Masson asked her changing into a wolf again.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Renesmee smirked, liking the idea of love. "Ive always wanted it." she murmured.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next