Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 9 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:59 am

Cassidy smiled inbetween the kiss and cupped her hands over their faces and kissed him deeper with passion.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 9 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:07 am

Luke continued to kiss her running his hands down her hands travel down her waist towards her legs and bringing them up and around them then switching postions, getting ontop of her and kissing her with his greatest passion.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:21 am

Cassidy giggled and let him flip them. She was surprised how he kissed her with great passion. She did the same, gipping his tightly by the neck and pulling him in closer to her. To where her boobs touched his muscular chest; that close.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:31 am

Luke smirked and let her bring him close. He continued to kiss her. He continued to let all those sins fade, just to dissolve into another sin.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 am

Cassidy smirked and loosened her her grip around his neck. She wrapped her legs up around his waist, she stopped kissing him. Gazing into his eyes, and her heat frooze; and it seemed like the whole world stopped and was revolving around them. She kissed his upper lip gently.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 am

Luke continued to kiss her, taking his shirt off, and eventually hers. He lifted her up off her feet, getting up and kissing her, hands on her back to secure her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am

Cassidy gapped lightly when he took off his shirt then hers. She pulled her leg up his, making him stumble against a tree. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Luke kissed her agai, his tongue wandering for hers. He then stopped and kissed down her neck, his hands running down her chest and then stopped mw coming to reality. "Oh whit!" he muttered and got his shirt on.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Cassidy stopped and put on her shirt. She sighed and leaned off the tree, tucking a strain of her blonde hair behind her ear. " Well I think we should get back." She said and walked over to him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Luke nodded. "So do I." he muttered. "We better rest before our wolves take us over." he muttered and headed back.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Cassidy nodded and started back to the house. Coming up behind Luke and tickling his sides then shoving her hands quickly back into her pockets. She chuckled and flashed off towards the mansion.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Luke still felt awkward after their little affair, so just walked behind the running Cassidy, feeling all tinkly from where her hands touched his sides. He walked in the cottage and instantly headed for his room shutting, and locking it, then lying down.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Cassidy began to pace outside in the back infront of the huge inground pool. " Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, what did I do?!" She screamed at herself, heart racing. She then stopped, throwing her hands down to her sides and glancing sidewyas at the pool, smirking Cassidy ran inside the house. Leaping up the stairs and slamming her bedroom door. Coming out and getting a two peice bathing suit with zebra stripes, that were pink and black. She went downstairs and told Vikki and Crystal to come in the pool. She walked out of the revolving doors and dived into the center of the 9ft pool. Floating to the top and getting back out slowly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:56 pm

(Omg! Thanks for fucking waiting! I got two half and two whole pages to read! Thanks, thanks alot.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:02 pm

{ Your welcome. XD Sorry for saying that but your getting mad like your the only person who got left on a topic when we rp'd together. i have. You couldve just asked what happened ]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:10 pm

( Okay okay.. Hole up! Rewind this bitch... You act lime its a crime to fuckin read. You know the posts aren't that long, take the time you have and read it stop being a fuckin baby about everything AND JUST FUCKIN READ IT!!! And yeah instead of cursing at us just ask, we could have told you EXCARLY what was going on..)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:28 pm

(Already read it, it's fine I'm just having a bit of a bad day since I woke up at 8 pm! Ugh I feel so bad for my baby bunny, I have to syringe feed it.)

Crystal sighed and waited till they came back, she was going to wounder the woods till she smelt them. Adrenaline pumped through her and anger rushed over her body. She fell to her knees. The only time she felt pain during transformation was when she was mad, sad, or threatened. Slowly her ears moved to the top of her head and her face became long, her tail poked out. Soon enough after the screaming from the pain she was transformed. Being unable to control her wolf when changing do to anger she looked around her and howled loudly before running to the pool growling and snapping. Crystal fought the wolf as it headed for Cassidy. She kept fighting it till it was inches from ripping Cassidy's head off, some what over powering it she bolted off. She ran for a long time, running into and out of cities and Towns not caring that the mortals could see her. She didn't stop running till she was home, Florida the keys. Where she was born. She howled loudly before going to her mother's grave. The howls became more mournful. Soon a noise nuged her. She looked at it, it was Lexie. Crystal looked to herthen the full moon, *calm, it's ok Crystal* she said though mind *It doesn't feel ok!* *Come with me, come on beforethe Hunters come.* Not listening to her best friend she stood snarling and bolted off till she was at the house of her mothers killers in Nevada. She snarled at them ready to fight. As they came out they reconider her. For hours she foight with Lexie helping her till all the Hunters where deaf abd she was calmed, *I'm a monster* Crystal said through mind looking Lexie in the eyes, *Come we got to get you home*7I just sunk to their level, I'm just as bad as them.* she said while Cassidy took her home. The two wolves travled through woodland areas till they reached Crystal's new home early morning. The grey wolf walked with her friend into the house and up the stairs watcjing Crystal closely, *How is the pack?* *Fine, they want to see you* *Ok I'll come to night* *Alright, we'll prepare.* With that Crystal went into her room and locked it. She walked to a photo book and started to look through it. Lexie transformed into a girl with short spiky blonde hair and grey eyes. She hadded for her home by taxie when she reached a city. Crystal kept looking through the book giggling at times, simply smiling at others, them letting silent tears fall at some. Once she looked through it all she took out a picture of her and her last boy freind kissing. She put it IP in her room then laid in bed and slept till 10 am. She got up and went down stairs making a bowl of ceral. She ate it then took a shower and got dressed in clothes perfect for the woods. She left the house to go adventure. When she reached the woods she smiled looking around and checking things out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:28 pm

(Sion I did not act like a baby so shut up and rp! Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 pm

*Sighing deeply* Fine.. And Yeah i just woke up from a very long car ride and I'm just in a bad mood.

Cassidy narrowed her eyes and didn't not flintch nor move the slightest inch when Crystal came back her, she leaped forward and growled. Swipping a powerful black paw at her face and raking it. She growled, stiffening up to her full height. Her fangs popped out of her gums, claws extended firmly. Then she snarled to watch Crystal flash away from her. With narrowed eyes, she bolted off and was gone in an eye blink, following Crystal. " Crystal! Where the fuck are you going!" She caleld with a loud roar in her words. Soon stopping, she snorted. Smelling the hunters near her, she growled. Flashing off back towards the mansion, bursting through the doors and transforming into her regular form. She called out to Luke, and Vikki.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Luke looked through all his text messages in his phone and deleted all of them. He then fell asleep later. He was then intrrupted thirty minutes later. He got up, hearing the voice of Cassidy. Cursing silently under his breath, heading downstairs, hair ruffled and out of place, he looked at Cassidy. "What is it, Cass?" he muttered, running a hand through his shaggy brown hair trying to get it straight. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Cassidy, she was now clear. "Is Crystal sleep or out-" he stopped.

[[ Wild, don't have it be the next day because it's going to be confusing having us still be stuck in one day while your in another ]]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:19 pm

(Ugh that doesn't sound fun, I can't sleep in cars very well and plus I slept wrong on my neck, lol. Smile )

Crystal looked around herself checking out the woods. She smiled watching a doe and it's fawn. She stayed hidden as the two grazed. For awhile she watched them then crawed away trying not to frighten them. She stoped at a creak and laid down by it and let out a sigh and played with the water. The birds tweeted a melody above her and she humed, joining in the song.

Edit-
(Ok)

Crystal looked to Lexi and nodded at her, *Ok I'll go* she said and turned to leave the dead hunter's body. *Wait, before we go I want to do something. Only a savage doesn't burry those it's killed'* she turned human and dug the grave and barred the people the covered it, Lexi helped her then the two started to travel back to the house.

A few hours later they made it and went insode quietly as wolves. *Crystal, human form.* Lexi reminded her swiching. Crystal nodded and switched before they went into her room and locked the door. The two looked through a picture book for awhile then when done. Crystal put up a picture of her and her last boyfreind, kissing. Lexi then said, "I'll see you tomorrow night, the pack shall be happy." She said smiling then left Crystal's room and went downstairs and changed into a grey wolf disappearing into the woods, heading home. Crystal relockee the door and sighed heading to her bed. She sat and looked out before standing and climbing onto the window seal. She hanged her legs out while looking at the full moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Cassidy choked softly and Vikki ran into the room with the lady right behind her. Vikki helped her up, and she spoke softly. " Crystal got all mad over soemthing.. I don't know what but she left and now I can't find her. I stopped when I heard hutners coming." She said and as soona s she said that. A truck rode up, lights flashing brightly through the windows. Cassidy narrowed her eyes and stumbled back, landing harshly into a wall. " Cassidy.." Vikki said softly. The men came up and knocked ont he door, " Sheriff! I know you are holding our werewolves! If you don't want anything to happen to you or them, I suggest opening this door up--Right now!" They shouted. The women whisperred softly to Luke and Cassidy. Telling them to go upstairs and hide.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Luke looked up, muttered quietly and slipped a jacket on, starting to go outside, to look for Crystal when their was a pounding at the door. He closed his eyes and banged his head against the wall. "Shit! Good way to end my day. I thought they let you take us?" he asked the woman quietly before pushing Cassidy and Vikki into his bedroom on the top floor and locking both top and bottom door. His eyes flashed yellow and he looked at the two girls. "I don't think I have much more time before I change. And we need to find Crystal." he whispered.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Crystal began to quietly sing with a beautiful but flat voice when she heard the Hunters. She climbed from the window and up on the roof, "Looking for me boys?" She taunted and looked at them, "Aww don't shoot, she only has me abd I'll come with you." She said jumping off the roof and landing as a wolf. She snarled at them abd ran straight forward, she jumped over their truck, missing all their bullets. She ran forward with great speed. They chased, "Man, she's a runner." Some one pouted from in the truck, "Just go!!" Another yelled. The truck soon went to in speed but still couldn't catch up with Crystal for she could go up to 500, she was built to out run wherewolves, Hunters, and prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm

(Gtg for a little, I just reliased it's past my baby bunny's feeding time (10:00) so I might take awhile, might not. It apens.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next