Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 10 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Cassidy nodded, then suddenly her Crystal. She widened her eyes and leaped up. as she did, she rippled into a massive black wolf. Smashing the door down, she growled loudly. Bolting out of the house and towards the hunters car. Catching up with them she slammed her side harshly into the ir truck, tossing it intot he air. They yelled loudly, the ones in the back jumping out of the back. Cassidy roared, tensing her muscles. One yelled out at her, " Oh shit! Hurry get her, We'll go find the other one!" Smirking happily, one man shot out a silver bullet. Quickly weaving the bullet, she leaped upward over them. FLashing throught he forest, making them chase her not Crystal. Vikki widened her eyes, racing out of the door after Cassidy. " Luke. I have to go help them." She said and raced off towards the loud screams of terror. She used a spell to stop two men from going after Cassidy and Crystal.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 10 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm

(Heh that wasn't long, the little guy didn't even have a syringe full, I guess because last Tim he had two. Smile )

Crystal snarled, "What are you doing?! They can never catch up with me, I could have had them waste all their gass then call for help to kill them.!" She snapped in wolf tounge. She raced to the Hunters and picked one up running off with the screaming and kicking man, she moved slow so they could keep up but fast so they couldn't shoot her. She watched them chase her shooting till they where out of bullets and arrows. Knowing that she stopped and started circling them, they still had silver rods but she didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Luke couldn't quite put a finger on it, but when she turned into a big black wolf and knocked down the cottage door, the policemen yelped in surprise. Luke looked around, he was left alone in the room. His eyes kept flashing yellow, but he wasn't changing. When Vikki left, he looked down. He realized how easily Cassidy caught on into controlling her wolf. How she remembers what happens now, and shifts almost whenever. Maybe he could... if only he could contact his wolf... Luke checked the time. It was almost nine. Eight fifty nine... his eyes started to flash and his vision started to faint. He started to feel a wave of nausea and soon passed out. A beast at his place.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Cassidy let a wave of anger shoot through her, snarling with red eyes raging in true fury. She quickly caught up with Crystal, slamming her massive body into her side. Cassidy stomped her paw, and roared loudly. " You know what Crystal! I'm really getting tired of your shit! Your lucky I'm even out here helping you! Your such a bitch sometimes! Do you know how bad I wanna rip your head off!" She growled, snapping sharp quick fangs at her face.

Vikki caught up with Cassidy and Crystal, watching as they got into it. " Hey! Both of you stop!" She snapped.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:09 pm

"Yea and I'm tired of your shit too but right now this is more important." Crystal said easily dogging her attack and grabing a hunter by his hands and tossing him when he tried to stab Cassidy. She then dropped the other in her mouth then picked him up shaking him back and forth then droping him down and changing human, "Do you want that to happen to you??" She asked switching back then grabbing one of the Hunters and tossing him up into the sky. She smirked still circling the others as the man fell onto the hard road.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm

The gray beast looked around, the faint scents of his bonders hit his nose, he busted the window and landed perfectly on his paws before following the scents only to run into the two, white and black female. He looked to see the black one snapping and snarling. He looked at the white one and flicked his tail and turning to hear faint shouting. He growled and butted the black beast off. He gave her the hunters sign before moving off towards the forest, getting deeper.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Cassidy sneered, leaping away from the grey beast that was charging at her, she snarled. Shifting back into her human form. Ruffling her hair back, " I'd rather get stabbed int he side then be here right now." She said, grabbing aone humans neck and snapping it.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:21 pm

The gray beast growled and wondered away, suddenly losing their scents. So they didn't care? They didn't follow? Or did they...? No they could've had. The gray beast kept walking, tail flicking and til he found a cave at the top of cliff. He started to climb up.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Cassidy sighed, glancing at Vikki and Crystal before shifting into her wolf form. Bolting off where Luke was. She sniffed him out anf growled, leaping up to the top of the cave. She quickly shifted into her human form in mid air, landing lightly on her feet. She sighed, not going to close to Luke. " Ah, Luke. Is there something wrong?" She asked.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:28 pm

(I thought he was brown)
Crystal stopped and ran off and dug Graves then carried the dead bodies into the woods and put them in Graves before going back, she looked confused, "Ahh so you released he's not here huh?" One said before someone jumped on her back and quickly put a row of silver spikes down her spine and jumped off disappearing. She colasped and woke up later, the Hunters had got away and the woman was carring her as a human. She started to panick but calmed seeing who it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 pm

[ Gray, brown. Even of he was brown he'd still be considered a gray wolf. ]

The gray/brown beast snarled at the human, not able to see straight the full moon shone brightly. He bristled and snapped at the the human, backing up in the cave, warning for the human not to come any farther. The wolf had the feeling of wanting to be alone.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Cassidy backed away and stumbled down a hill. " Ah, shit!" She growled, going back to her wolf form and walking up the steep hill seh fell down. " Hey, do you know who I am?" Cassidy said softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:45 pm

The woman took Crystal back to the house and pulled the spikes out and put cream onto the wound after washing them. "This shall do for awhile, your lucky that blonde boy didn't get to you before me." "Yea, guess so." She said and stood, "Careful." Crystal nodded and switched into a wolf running back to the place and fallowing Luke's sent, worried something was wrong. She fallowed it to a cave. "Luke, Cassidy, are you guys alright?" She asked in wolf tounge.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Cassidy took in a deep breath to hear Crystal. " Yeah I'm fine." She snapped lightly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Crustal growled, "No need to snap!" She said hackles half rised. "I'm obviously not wanted around here, I hope your ok Luke." She said looking Cassidy in the eyes then turning. She jumped down and raced towards the cottage like mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 pm

The gray brown beast growled when the black wolf appeared, asking him if she knew who he was. He narrowed his eyes. "Yes. You are the wolf I have a bond with. Thanl you fpr banishing that human. I guess you gained my respect after all." he murmured in wolf tongue when another wolf sounded. He bristled, snapping at the other female wolf. "Donnot speak such cursed human names!"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Cassidy snarled, cursing at herself low as Crystal left. She didn't mean for it to come out as a snap. She let her eyes narrow, whirling around to leave the area. Towards the highway, and away from the mansion. As she was doing so, Cassidy was tackled horrificly into the ground. White fangs were snapping at her neck, the creature had blood-shot red eyes. Whimpering as they struck down upon her flank, kicking out at the scrany creature and ripping off its head before flashing off with a slight limp. Her whimpering got worse and she crumbled to the Earth surface in a heap, her massive black coat formed into a blood bath.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 pm

[font=Georgia][ Ugh! After this I'm off for tonight kindle is freaking annoying me! ]

The beast hadn't regonized them leaved but didn't care and went deeper into the cave secure./font]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Crystal could hear the whimpers and dashed to her. She growled seeing humans with red eyes. She crocked her head before one charged. She snarled fighting it. It bit into her shoulder and she grabbed it's body and broke the spine. Anpthercame at her, "Back off vampires or you'll all die if you knowwhat kind of wherewolf I am." "Oh we know but where's your pack, she's not of your breed." "She's my friend, back off!" She shouted as they started to enclose her. Snarling she didn't know what to do so she leaped up and out of the circle and raced to Cassidy standing protectively over her she howled.

Lexi heard the howl and answered, the other mebers of her pack started to answer her in till twelve wherewolves where howling loidly to one another. Crystal kept howling till she saw Lexi come and fling herself at a vampire. The she saw Amy and Rex come, and in till 11 wherewolves where fighting. Crystal stoped fighting when the last wherewolf came and whined sligjtly at the large black male. He didn't look at her just started fighting. She did as well grabing a hold of a vamp and breaking it's neck. The vampires kept coming, oit numbering them.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Cassidy heard Crystal and got up, using all her strength. She let out an enomous roar erupt. " Stop!" She growled at the werewolves. Even though she didn't know them, Cassidy still limped up and snapped powerful jaws at the vampires. Standing taller than the werewolves behind her, she towered over the vamps. Knowing they were out numbered she told Crystal to get the res tof the werewolves out of here. Vampires coming out of the shadows and snarling at her, Cassidy snapped at them. Backing up, she snapped at Crystals heels for her to go. Gathering ehr strenght to get her to run.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:25 pm

The male was errupted by the commotion and growled with the hot sticky tang of blood. Jumping down from the trees, and then running towards the others. He growled and snapped at the humans, ripping one's hands off it broke off like ice. And they were cold as ice. The beast snarled louder. They smelt inhumane. When he heard the female. The black one. He shook his head seeing the Clan of vampires. Now he was the one who towered them all. He stood tall, ears straight, tail high. "We need them." he barked in wolf tongue quickly. "Take half and half. All of you attack from one way and another. Any of you can climb, jump and surprise them from the trees. Hurry up and hustle. Now! Now! Now!" he snapped orders then attacked the nearest vampire.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Everyone stoped to look at her, "Cassidy I'm not leaving you." A male larger then the two spoke, "And I'm not leaving Crystal" the others turned to look, "And where not either." The males all towered over the females except for one who was short for a guy. Luke then appeared and order them. The only male who was the same hight as him, the leader looked to the others and shoted, "You heard him!" With a nod some of the girls went into the trees and the smallest male while the others did what Luke told them to. Crystal watched then got up into a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Cassidy sneered, " You all make these harder than they already are!" She then jerked her head to see Luke. Glaring at him before she heard a vampire sneer and flash towards her, knowing she was wounded. But wounded or not, Cassidy lunged herself at the creature, bitting powerful jaws around his neck and throwing him in a tree, breaking off his neck. She sneered, tensing her muscles. Ready fot the next one, the blood that tickled down her shoulder didn't fanse her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:43 pm

"Were going to win this!" the gray brown beast assured them all then jumped at his next victim, tearing his head right off his shoulders. He then went to check all the wolves making they were all alright. He then stopped at the side of the leader quickly. "Do you have an Omega?" he asked in wolf tongue. "We someone who could stay aside in the shadows and point out wounded wolves and heal them so no one will have to die." He then paused. "Who is your healthiest wolf in the pack?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Cassidy roared, lunging herself into a group of vampires, quickly ripping three vamps head clean off their shoulders. She scanned around her, then suddenly was tackled by another vamp. Right before it could sink it's fangs into her flank, Vikki appeared. Controlling the vampirse mind, and he screamed outloud, backing away and off of the black fae. She scrambled to her feet, backing away slowly. But sneered, she growled at Vikki. Telling her to leave.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next