Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) Empty Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Crystal stood hackles raised And peering through the bushes at the school, ugh I should just ditch today. She thought turning away And taking a step forward massive paw breaking a stick, I heard that! Her father said to her, ah come on your so rude! She thought And he was quick to responded, no I'm just listening to your thoughts. She growled before replying, well don't! With that she switched into a human dressed in Jean shorts And a plan green shirt with 'I see dumb people' written on it. She stepped out of the woods And walked up to the school And entered heading straight to her locker then breakfast. She grabbed a muffin, orange juice, And white milk And payed for it And quickly ate And drank then rushed to class And took a seat Right before the bell rang. The announcements came on And the flag appeared And every one stood And pledged then sat And listened till everything important was said And it was over. "Students meet are new student Crystal, Crystal could you tell us a little about yourself?" "Nothing much to me, I'm from new York And that's it." She said forcing a fake smile on her lips though it felt like some one took a knife And stabbed her, which was how she felt when ever she lied. A sent then traveled up her noise, I'm not alone? She thought knowing the smell belong to a female And male werewolf. She smiled to herself happy about that.

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Luke made his way through the hallways, the sounds of teens chatting greeting him. The sound of teen girls giggling and sighing admiringly... towards him. Even though, of course, Luke had a girlfriend. Well at least he thought so. Maybe she hated him? She probably figured that he cheated on her for that other girl. He guessed he'd play mopey over her for a couple of days but he didn't honestly care. That was Luke for ya. Luke was bad. Luke was careless. Luke was a player. And still, girls liked him. It just made them even more desperate. When girls tried playing hard to get with him, they end up just falling even harder than before. Especially if they heard him sing and in music, he made the girl he cheated on fall for him. And that girl was no head of the cheerleading quad but she was pretty girly and acted like one sometimes.

Luke continued down the halls til' he got towards his lockers. Flipping his hair casually, he put his bookbag in his locker and got his things, putting them in the safety of one arm and heading towards his homeroom class. His friend joined him, smirking. "Yo dude. Just saw a new blonde, gonna try to goal for her since you and... Heather split?" his friend asked. Luke shrugged. "Dunno. Maybe I should give girl's hearts a break. Am seriously tired of the drama." he answered and walked into class just as the bell rang once, a warning bell. He looked up to see the blonde being introuduced. He looked at her curiously and sat back in his chair watching the other teens work, he got his pencil and start writing but start listening to the girl he guessed was named Crystal.

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Cassidy heard a slight echo sound in her ears, sighing heavily she groaned; not wanting to get out of bed. Her mother heard came flying up the stairs, and flinging her door open. " Honey! Time to get up and go to school!" She said happily and turned to shut the door behind her. Cassidy grunted and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, groaning once again as she stood. Stumbling back on the bed again and pressing the back of her hand on her forehead. She stood up again and walked over to her closet, Cassidy pulled out a shirt that hung off the shoulders with a black belt, she slid her white skinny jeans on and crinckled her hair. After she was done, Cassidy ran downstairs as her mother was getting breakfast ready. Stirring the eggs, she called from over her shoulder to her daughter, " Sweety do you wan-" She stopped instantly to hear the door behind her open and Cassidy calling out; " Bye mom, see you when I get home!" Cassidy was finishing the peice of baccon she had and darted towards school, she reached the steps to the double doors and slung her Spongebob booksack over her shoulder. She walked in seeing people staring at her, she rolled her eyes and stalked to her locker. Putting in the compenation, then putting grabbing one notebook and a pencil, slipping it inside her minature child bookbag. When the bell rung she shut her locker, walking to first hour.

Cassidy sat down in the back of the classroom and leaned bcak in the chair, putting her feet up on the edge and sighing. Slipping out her Galaxy, and scrolling through Facebook. She heard the teacher call out someones name and glanced up to see a new girl, rolling her eyes she looked back at the large screen of her phone. Popping in some earphones and listening to JoJo, she didn't hear the teacher calling her name, eyes closed and going into a daze. Then suddenly she jerked herself up when someone screamed into her ear where the earphone was placed. Taking in a deep breath and narrowing her eyes at the teacher standing over her, " Yes was there a reason why you just screamed in my ear!" She snarled. The teacher took her phone and Cassidy grabbed it out of her hands. " Uh no." Cassidy said and popped her phne in her the back of her pants pocket. " And don't even think about getting it now." The teacher grunted and went back to her desk, writing her a referal. Shrugging slightly, she went back to leaning in her seat and listening to music. Looking up from her phone to see the teacher slam down the slip. She dipped her head and took her glance off the teacher.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Crystal watched as the girl put up a fight with keeping her phone. She rolled her eyes thinking, just give it up, gez. Once done with the student the teacher passed out a test. She looked over it And And raised her hand. The teacher walked up to her, "Yes?" She whispered in response, "My old school didn't cover this stuff, I don't know any of it." The teacher nodded And took the paper then brought a text book to her, "I'll give you all week to read chapter one through twenty And study" She nodded slightly shocked but didn't show it. She opened up the cover And flipped to the first chapter reading quickly. After thirty minutes she read all the way to chapter six then when the bell rang she stopped half way through chapter 11. Wow some easy stuff she thought getting up And sliding her chair in And grabbing her books and pencils walked out of the room to secant period.

Soon it was fourth period And Crystal stood waiting for the line to quite down so they could go to lunch impatiently as her stomach growled loudly. When the teacher finally said "Go" she walked out quickly, "Hey can I cut you?" "Sure" "Can I cut you?" "Sure no prob" "Can I cut you please?" "Yea go ahead" "May I cut you?" "Go ahead" was all she heard as they went to the lunch room. Soon the class was at cafe, she pushed the hand sanitizer then rubbed it on her hands as she walked. After ten long minutes she was where you grabbed a tray of food. She looked at the choices, green beans, mash patatos with gravy, And a roll or spaghetti without meat balls. She wrinkled up her noise And asked, "Do you have anything else?" "Nope what you see is what you get." The lunch laddie replied in a stingy voice. She nodded And looked to see if there was a Delly as she moved on but there wasn't. She frowned And grabbed a orange juice And white milk. She payed the lady who gave her a weird look, she was the only person who didn't grab something to eat. She walked to a empty table but someone stopped her, "Don't sit there that's where the popular people sit, their just running late I guess." She nodded And went to another seat And sat but a few minutes later some people came And sat down giving her a weird look, some one then murmured, "Why she sitting at our table?" Hearing that she groaned And got up heading for another empty table And this time finally got to drink in peace. Once she was done she threw away her trash And sat back down taping her fingers on the table before she smelt...Salisbury stake! Her belly grumbled And her eyes flashed Amber but she held her wolf inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Cassidy narrowed her eyes at the new girl and snarled lightly. Taking the test quickly and handing it to the teacher when the bell rang. She opened the door and walked out of the classroom, scanning around as people gossiped, she rolled her eyes and walked into the cafe. Getting in line and just waiting to see what was for lunch. Once she got her food, seeing the new girl getting pumped from one table to the next, she sighed Cassidy shook it off and shuddered from the cold, goose bumps dotting her arms. She took a drink of her coke, seeing Luke it just made her stomach turn. She looked at him once and rolled her eyes. Yeah she might think he's cute and all but she knows his little games and doesn't get into it. Her gaze hardened, before gazing down at her food, pushing it away. Not wanting to eat it anymore. When the new girl finally sat in the table where Cassidy normally sat, she walked over and sat down. " Crystal right?" she said, not really interested but she might as well start up some kind of small talk.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Hearing some one talk to her Crystal looked up, "Yea, what's your name? This school seems so filled up with drama, have you guys ever seen the Rachel program?" She asked happy inside she was talking to some one, she caught another whiff of the Salisbury stake And her belly grumbled again, louder this time. Her eyes flashed once more but she fought her wolf back And focused on the other girl talking to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Cassidy smiled lightly and criss-crossed her legs over eachother. " Names Cassidy, and ah.. Yeah we have but no one listened to that." She said, chuckling. There was a lot of drama here especially with Luke, whom she liked but would never show him interest for he was a straight up player. " Oh and you see that kid over there." Pointing to Luke. " He is the biggest player, don't be surprised if he tryst to get with ya." She said and leaned back in her chair and popping a frech frie in her mouth.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:27 am

Crystal nodded, "I saw it in six grade, some girls cried, I didn't though but was close. Pretty sad, I'd hate having my last words to a family member be from a fight." She said And listened to her as she talked about a player, she looked to the guy And nodded then said, "I hate players, we had a major one at my old school, he had blond hair And big abs but the girls who dated him would always say he was a big jerk And cared more about himself then them. Guys." She grimaced when she ate the French fry And tried to make it unnoticeable, "Ugh some one has one of my favorite dishes And it's driving me crazy, don't you hate when someone like brings popcorn or something you like and can't have any of?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am

Cassidy chuckled and nodded. " Yeah, he's worse." She said half sneering. Then listening when she spoke, " Yeah I had that happen before. I hate that, especially when its about stuffed mushrooms. Oh my God them things are da whit!" She said laughing slightly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:51 am

Crystal nodded, "Yea I bet" Then stopped looking his way to face her, she listened And laughed, "I wouldn't know, I don't like anything that isn't meat, And if it looks gross to me I tend to stear away. I love steak though, stake anything exscape for fish And some other kinds And I'm all over it." She laughed at herself And smiled at the other girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:00 am

Cassidy chuckled and boded. " Same here. Meat is so delicious, I eat it every night. I couldn't live without meat." She smiled over at her and glanced past her to look at Luke.

( Hey I'm going to bed its like 2 here.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:10 am

(Yea 3 here And I was just about to say we should wait for Silver.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:39 am

Luke headed towards lunch, glad it was finally that period. In the school he used to go to in middle school, it used to be girls eat first and then boys. Everything changes when you get in Highschool and he found it a lot better. Walking into the cafeteria, he grinned at the new blonde chick and winked at Cassidy before getting his food and sitting over at the table with the other guys. Taking out his phone, he started to secretly text but end up propping his elbow on the table, not caring if the teacher saw. "Yo Luke, someone is trying to sneak a glance at you ... look." he heard one of his friends say. Lifting his head, Luke caught a glimpse of Cassidy pointing at him and rolled his eyes. "That chick has been interested in me every since I knew her. She's just too shy to show it." he said comically. His friendds laughed and just shrugged, continuing to text.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:56 am

Cassidy rolled her eyes at him, and turned away. " Well I'm leaving the cafe If you want you may stay here or come with me." She sat and stood throwing her food away, she was walking out the cafe when she caught a glimpse of Luke when she walked past their table. She kept on walking and rolled her eyes at them, not even looking back.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:35 am

Crystal saw him grin at her And rolled her eyes looking away, "Hey I'm going to go get a snack." She said And stood up walking towards Luke's table then past to the snack area. She looked around for meat, And meat only. Seeing the only meat they had was beef jerky sticks she grabbed all twelve of them left over . "A you can't get that many." "Why?" "Snack limit is three." She narrowed her eyes, "Then say I bought three." She sneered, "hon rules are rules." She groaned And put them all back And walked off, paste Luke's stable then her stomach growled, eyes flashed, And she smelt the stake. Crystal turned right around bought three And ate them before Cassidy left, "Yea I'll just see you later" she smiled as she left And started to tap her fingers bordly till a guy came up And offered her a granola Barr. Though she didn't want to hurt his feelings she gave a definite "No thanks." And watched him leave head down sad, she forced herself to shrug it off, she didn't like non meats And talking on meats someone was not eating their Salisbury stake And she was losing it. She glanced around to see a boy simply talking to his Friends. She stood up not caring who he was, a popular football player, or that his table was right next to Luke's. "Hey you going to eat that.""No." "Can I have it?" "Sure after" he then forced himself to sneeze on it And him And his friends started to laugh, "I meant without you making it obvious you have a small Dick, jerk." The guy frowned And looked mad And as she walked off then heard one of them say, "Dude you just got told by a NEW girl." She didn't care though just took her seat And waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 am

Cassidy chuckled and watched from a distance, she grinned and turned away. Seeing Crystal asking some guy for his stake, she sneered when he sneezed on it. " What a Dick." She murmured to herself, walking over to Crystal and chuckling. " Having trouble there.." She said softly, narrowing her eyes at the preppy cheerleaders and jocks.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:03 am

"Yea but I think he may have learned his lesson." Crystal said with a smile, "people just don't know how to grow up And be nice. So immature, so that Luke dude, is he a jerk?" She said then felt foolish for asking cause he obviously was since he was a player, stupid Girl, she snapped to herself in her thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 am

Cassidy chuckled then looked at her when ate asked a question about Luke. " Well he can be sometimes. But hes not that bad." She glanced at him once and turned away. " I don't trust him. But I wont lie I do have a thing for him but I would never give him a chance." She said softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 am

Crystal nodded, "Yea he is cute but a player is a player." She said And sighed bordly, "So who else should I watch out for?" She asked rather learning of them now then running into them later.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 am

cassidy sighed, " Lets see. Luke, his friends, the cheerleaders and the jocks." she said simiply. She wasn't scared of anyone here at this school, and normally before Crystal came here she would be a quiet one but wouldn't take anyones shit.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:20 am

"Oh, at my old shchool we had plenty more to worry about then that." Crystal said though she could already tell the drama was worse here. Glanced over at Luke And his friends then looked to the people who looked popular And remembered their faces so she'd know who to ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Luke was done texting and sighed. "Looks like Sahara wants me back. You know? That girl from the other school?" he asked. She was one of the cheerleaders that went to West High School. He looked down at his phone. He never cheated on the girl, but he did break up with her because she was honestly annoying talking about this, and oh what about that. He looked at the blonde girl who passed and then looked back down at his phone. "Ya know I am not going back out with her, dude. I think I'll give girl's heart's a bre-" he stopped and looked up, seeing the girl yelling at one of the football players. He grinned, laughing and then got up from his table. "... Maybe." Walking up to the new girl, he looked her up and down. "Hi." he said. "I'm Luke, and you are?" he met her eyes.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Crystal finished talking to Cassidy and glacing at the populars. She then saw Luke walk up and look her over she rolled her eyes at him. She glanced up when he started speaking meeting his dreamy green eyes and listened to his voice, she gave him a really kind of look, "Not interested." She replied when he asked for her name, "And no need to introduce yourself, Cassidy already told me about you." She said to him with her casual sweat like honey voice.

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Luke listened to the words "Not Interested" and scoffed, rolling his eyes. He then heard about Cassidy mentioning him and looked at Cassidy and then at the new girl, frowning. He made himself innocent, well at least right now he was. He wasn't trying to flirt with her seeing another girl. He met her eyes again, trying to manipulate her mind. "Why are you even listening to Cassidy? This girl knows nothing about me, as I know nothing about her. She's just my aquantince. As in, we just say our hi's and byes. Don't listen to the girl because she probably wants to have a chance with me." he pointed out.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Crystal scoffed and looked away from his eyes, "Dude unless I hear a bunch of people saying your not a player, I'm not giving you my name so go figure it out yourself cause I'm defiantly not telling you." She was focused on him then couldn't help but to turn to Cassidy and ask, "Hey have you bought a snack today? Cause the stupid snack limit is three but I have enough cash to buy some more beef jerky sticks. I'll let you have one just go up there and pay for them." She said giving her a pleeding look as her stomach, once again growled in hunger, she completely ignored the fact Luke was there.

(Sorry I took so long my dad called me to get my dinner but I'm back, Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next