Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Luke smirked and shook his head. She thought she was so hard. But then he thought back to homeroom class and smirked. "Well dudette, I think I already know." he said, he touched her arm gently. "No one else but Cassidy and her following haters thing I'm a player. You can ask anyone else I'm totally cool with and they'd say. Luke is innocent. He is a good guy and fun to cuddle with." he murmured, backing her up until she gently was into the wall. "You don't have to ignore me..." he whispered, looking back and making sure Cassidy was not looking before writing down his number quickly and giving it to her before Cassidy could see. "...Crystal." he turned and walked away, joining his friends and acting like nothing happened but taking a quick side glance at her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:16 pm

(He is very maliuative, you should add that to his personality. Lol Smile )

Crystal felt a shiver travel down her spine when he touched her. "Ok I'll go ask your exes." She said before he gently backed her up into the wall, she felt her eyes flashed do to slightly feeling threatened. He then gave her his number. She sighed and accepted it and put it in her pocket. When he said her name she felt a smile tug on the corners of her mouth, so you did pay attention in firsrr period. She thought then forced it off and took a seat once again before glancing over at him then down at the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:28 pm

[[ I know. Lol. I just love his personality. And um... mind replying to this topic o'er mine. You probably saw her bio and I'm bored and need a back up topic because this is the only topic I got right now. And plus, we should wait for SION so let's start two topics. Like one about... I don't know? And the other about my vampire princess. ]]

Luke saw her looking a him and smiled the bell rang and he turned heels, heading towards his next class. He stopped and looked at his phone. That girl was texting him again. Sigh. Shame. He rolled his eyes and put his phone in his pocket going into Social Studies.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Cassidy walked away when Luke came up to her and immedalitly left the cafe, she walked over to her locker but for aime reason she could hear Crystal andukes conversation ring in her ears. She narrowed her eyes and began to flash molten amber swirls, she shook herself instantly. " What the hell." She murmured and shrugged it. Pulling out a picture of her brother and her. She felt tears come to her eyes. When the bell rung, Cassidy went to her next hour. She walked to class slowly, not even worrying about the people around her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Crystal stood heading back to class, next was specials and unluckily for her she had music. She took a seat in the room and pulled out a AR book about wolves till the bell rang again, she closed it and waited for the teacher. A large plump man came through the door and started teaching. She couldn't understand a single thing he said do to how fat he was. She didn't like this, great, hello F. She thought then pulled out her phone and Luke's number, she added it as a contact then texted him-
Hi Luke, this is Crystal.
Once done she slid it in her pocket and pretened to act like she understood what Mr.Hardington was saying, she waited for her phone to vibrate.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Luke was half listening to the lesson for social studies, and half daydreaming like always. The other terns was writing stuff down because the teacher was talking about them have a test. Taking notes. His mind was taking notes and he could remember everything. He then heard a silent vibrating of his phone and muttered quietly, thinking it was Sahara or Heather when he realized it was unknown. Clicking the read message he read it and felt a smile tugging at his lips. He put the phone under his desk and text quickly. Hey. So new girl already being bad, eh? I like it. he texted back before sending it.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Cassidy went to science and took a seat, he gazed out the window. She raised her hand to ask if she could go to the restroom. Cassiey instantly stood and walked out the door, she walked to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and cursed outloud.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Crystal felt her phone vibrate and opened it and saw Luke texted her back. Smiling she clicked it, read then replied. *Yea I don't tend to break the rules but I have no idea what the teacher is saying so I'm texting you, what class you in? I'm at science.* She put her phone back in her pocket and pretended to listen.

(Ops I forgot to answer about on the vamp thing, idk I don't really feel like playing a guy. Would a little girl work? And she's beautiful, I like the pic you used for her.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Luke had his head down, making a soft beat with his pencil before feeling his phone vibrate again. He read the message and texted back quickly: Science... not my best subject but I'm good at it. But I'm in Social Studies. he replied in return and leaned back in his chair but then leaned forward again, tapping a beat on the desk again.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:29 pm

[[ And Nm. And thanks. I have SION reply ]]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 pm

[K]
Crystal felt her phone vibrate and answered him, *I'm usually a B++ student in it but I think if this teacher doesn't talk normal I'm getting a F. I hate social studies though if you get me to do the work I get As.* Once done she simply put it in her cubby happy no one noticed her sitting in the back left Conner texting.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Luke was collecting all the things the teacher told him in his head before his phone vibrated and he completely stopped focusing and took out his phone reading her text. "Even though I don't pay attention in class, I am a A and B student. I somehow can remember everything the teacher tells me but... whatever. No worries, it's 7th period. And it's Friday so... yeah. he texted back before putting away his phone and looking at the teacher collecting everything in his mind again.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 pm

[ New pic for Cassidy.. I was just searching through google and seen this pic. I really like her eyes but they are purple just ta let yall know ]
http://s2.favim.com/orig/32/beautiful-blonde-chanel-cross-fashion-Favim.com-259404.jpg

Cassidy sighed and went back to class, oepning the classroom door and the teachers ringing voice made her roll her eyes. She seen Crystal in the back next to her seat, she smilled slightly and sat down in her seat. She ruffled her hair back, then went back to resting it over her breasts. Cassidy pulled out her phone and put a put up to her, pretending that she was reading. She got on Facebook, scrolling through her messeges. See that her ex had messeged her saying he wanted her back. Rolling her eyes, she ignored it. Then went through her pictures seeing the ones she had put up on her moble phone. The comments were mostly from guys and close friends; usually saying: *Damn your hot* or *Cassidy you take beautiful pics* and what not. Which made her aggervated, slightly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:48 pm

The bell rang and Crystal quickly replied
*Gtg*
She stood grabbing her stuff and going to her locker swiching it around and getting what she needed for music. She then walked to class making it just seconds before the bell rang. She sat down as class begone.

(Nice pic, pretty.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 pm

The bell rang and Luke's phone vibrated. Luke pulled out his phone and read his text and quickly replied Kk. before heading towards music. He walked in and looked around only to notice Crystal. He smirked and sat at a table across from her and looked at hey. "Hey Crystal. Pleasant Afternoon isn't it?" he asked hysterically.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Crystal felt her phone vibrate right before he came in and sat near her. She laughed and smiled, "Sure as long as I don't have to sing." She then looked to the teacher, she was passing out the text books.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Luke laughed as well as the teacher passed out textbooks. "Same here. I don't know how to sing for anything." Of course that was a lie. In fact, Luke was a talented singer. He just got a bit nervous if someone asked him to sing. He looked through the textbook and groaned quietly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Cassidy walked into her next class, and as soon as she did. The image of Luke and Crystal came into view. She groaned, " Just my day." She sat on the other side of the room. She turned her chair away from Luke and sat there, searching through her things and finding her earphones. She heard the teacher call out her name as she was doing so, jerking her head to the side and glaring at her. " Yes?" She said gulping, she pleaded inside her thoughts. *Please don't make me sing, please!* Cassidy had a lovely voice, but she never had the guts to sing infront of people. Then she sighed and took in a deep breath when the teacher told her to go pick up some copies from the offiice. she nodded and stood, walking past Crystal and smiled. Then narrowed her eyes over at Luke and walked out the classroom, heading towards the office.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Fith period flew by like it was a mere minute long and Crystal sat half way done with L.A. raising her hand to share her story, she waited pacently. The teacher had given them a project to make a short story and was allowing people to share theirs. When finally called on Crystal Started every one seemed to pay attention, when she finished her teacher looked amazed, "Wow I'd like to know what happens next, great job." Other class mates seemed astonished by her wrighting skills as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

[ um... wild. I think it's 9th period now. ]]

Luke saw Cassidy walk into class and sighed inwardly, he tried paying attention but something was telling him to leave. When Cassidy left and narrowed her eyes at him, he gave her a wide-eyed, what did I do look. Soon, the bell rang and Luke sighed with relief heading towards Science. When he arrived, he sat down and put his head down trying to calm his nerves. "Mr. Davidson. Not the time to sleep in class." he ignored her and said nothing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:04 pm

[ Damn how many hours do they have? I only have like 7 hours xD ]

Cassidy went back to class and gave the teacher her papers, she sat back down and a few more minutes later the bell rang. She stood and swung her bookbag over her shoulder. She walked to her next class and sat down, soon growing tired of being in school. she was just waiting for the day to end. She let her eyes close alittle bit, relaxing herself.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 pm

(9th period? There's no such thing just first, secant, third, fourth, thith, and six.)

Crystal listened to the other stories and the teacher once everyone who wanted to shared. She listened to the woman teach.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:16 pm

[[ well I have 9 periods and 7 hours of school too ]]

Finally, when the final bell rang, Luke headed out pf the door, hurrying and getting his bookbag, heading out the door and looking through his phone. He started to walk home with his friend, talking with him as they went along.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Cassidy flashed out of the clasroom when the bell rang, walking out the double doors and down the street, she popped in her earphones plugging them into her phone. Cassidy glanced around her surroundings, seeing Luke she looked away quickly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Luke saw Cassidy, walking home and looked up. "Yo Cassidy. We need to talk." he called and told his friend a quick bye before running up to Cassidy, panting. "Why are you avoiding me? Because I'm getting friendly with Crystal? Are you... is Miss. Badass jealous?" Luke asked, smirking . "You got so jealous, you told her I was a player sp you were sure she didn't like me, didnt you?" he asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next