Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Crystal heard the bell and like a bullet was gone, running to her locker and tossing what she didn't need and grabbing what she did then running out of the school, not running into one soul though, thankfully. Once out she pulled her mp3 player out and started to listen to music walking home, she didn't see Luke and Cassidy across the street as she neared the woods and entered transforming into a huge white wolf and disappearing, running towards her house, still listening to her music.

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Cassidy sighed and stopped, whriling around on her heels and taking out her earphones. She glared at him, listenign carefully. SHe folded her arms and stood there, then she rolled her eyes. " I am avoiding you because your being a douchebag, I'm not saying I'm jealous it's just that you say your gonna give girls hearts a break, but you turn around and go after Crysta." she snapped slightly. Shaking her head, then narrowed her eyes when he smirked at her, " No Miss. Badass is not jealous. Just concerned okay. And yeah I did because you are.." She spat softly and turned, slowly walking away. KNowing she wouldn't be able to walk away that easily without Luke pulling her back toward him. Maybe she was jealous but not that much, she could really careless at this point.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 am

wild one wrote:Crystal heard the bell and like a bullet was gone, running to her locker and tossing what she didn't need and grabbing what she did then running out of the school, not running into one soul though, thankfully. Once out she pulled her mp3 player out and started to listen to music walking home, she didn't see Luke and Cassidy across the street as she neared the woods and entered transforming into a huge white wolf and disappearing, running towards her house, still listening to her music.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 am

Luke rolled his eyes. "I'm only being friendly with her." he said. "She may be pretty, and someone of my type, but it doesn't mean that I'm sure of I actually like her yet."[@b] he nswered and stopped. [B]"I am doing things differently now." he whispered, following her. "Why do you care what I do anyway?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:48 am

Cassidy rolled her eyes and just kept walking, seeing Luke following her. She sighed heavily, stopping when he asked her that. She didn't look at him just whispered softly. " Because Luke.. I care.." She said simiply, glancing over at him. Then walked off.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Luke sighed quietly and stopped, letting her walk off. He thought for a long moment. She cared about him. Why? She didn't like him. Luke didn't even let that thought wonder through his head, and make him even more curious. "Why do you even care if you don't like me? If you hate me?" he asked, itching with impatience. He tried to read her like her read other girls, but it was surprisingly hard. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Cassidy sighed heavily, turning around. " Luke i never said I hated you.. " She said getting itchy underneath her skin with impatience oh what he was going to say. " Luke I dont care who you date, okay." She said softly and glanced at him. Her eyes glistening brightly from the sun.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Crystal stood almost to her house and felt the urge to howl. She titled her head up and from deep with in her chest a rumbling sound came and traveled up out of her sounding a long beautiful howl. It's eerie sound flooded the woods and pored out into the town and rose to the tree tops heading towards heaven. When the howl was done she darted to her house and switched into her human form. She saw her father, in his wolf form looking mad. His dark red brown hackles raised. She switched into a wolf, *What did I -* she was cut off *Beautiful howl daughter* he said sneering *What where you thinking?! The humans could have heard it and now who knows what will happen!* she laid her ears down in submission*I-I'm sorry it was just something I wanted to do, sorry.* he growled *You can't just go around and howl all you want!* *It won't happen again.* she said and switched forms, he did as well. She walked out of the woods with her father and to their house surrounded by other houses. She went inside and started doing home work.

Last edited by wild one on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Luke breathed in heavily and looked down at the grass. He couldn't even face her. He didn't want to meet those sad purple eyes. "Well... I'm sorry if I made you sad in any sort of way. I didn't mean-" he paused searching for the right words. "I mean I didn't know..." he stopped and sighed. "Never mind. I'll talk to you on Monday... or maybe we can hang out tomorrow or tonight. Dunno." he murmured and turned, heading towards home.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Cassidy chuckled, then sighed deeply and nodded. " Sure." she said simiply, turning and walking back home. She looked over her shoulder just a bit, and felt sorry for him. But why? she thought to herself. Then shrugged off the question. She popped back in her earphones then quickly turned around and called out to him. " Luke! Text me!" she said with a light smile before turning around and walking home.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Luke gave a curt nod and walking home, he heard a beautiful eeire howl. Ge froze, his heart froze. He felt a cold sensation tickle his spine. That howl sounded nothing of a regular wolf's it sounded different. And it wasn't a dog's so.... what was it? He forced himself to keep moving slowly,believing it was a good idea to soon.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Cassidy walked home, following the path in the forest. She felt the burning sensation that rippled through her, the urges were starting up again. She sighed and thought it was nothing of it, lifting her head up to hear a slight howl in the distance. Wide-eyed, Cassidy walked faster. Once she reached her house, opening the door. Her mom looked at her and smiled, " Cassy, dear. How was school?" Cassidy ran up stairs and called down, " Good enough." Opening her bedroom door, she gasped to see Ethan, her little brother on her computer. " Ethan!" She yelled. He jerked up and ran out the room. " Ugh! Stay out of my room!!" Slamming her door, Cassidy jumped of her bed and sighed heavily. There was a party today at her friends house, and everyone was going. Thinking about it, she shrugged. " Might as well." Murmuring to herself.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Luke soon got home and went up to his room. He was about to lie down when his phone vibrated. Having a party! Come Luke, Come! he sighed inwardly and shrugged. He texted Crystal and Cassidy with, Hey going to that party tonight? he asked and then threw his phone on the bed, getting ready for the night out
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Crystal heard her phone go off and picked it up and opened it, she read the text then replied. * I didn't know about it, who ever is hosting it probably doesn't want me there.* she replied and finished her homework and stepped out of her room to see her little brothers playing hockey in the house and before she could doge it hit her in the head, "Ouch! Adam! Sam! " She yelled at the twins gribbing her head, it hurt bad. Her dad came running to see what was wrong he looked mad, "Boys how many times do I have to tell you, no hockey in the house" he yelles loudly and the two five year olds nodded, "Sorry dad." They said and went to their room. "You alright." "I don't my heads pounding. " "Here lets go get it checked out." He said and called up a babysitter for the boys then they where off. She groaned, "Dad it's probably nothing." " Crystal where a family of where wolves abd Adam is prety strong he hit you hard."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Cassidy was in the shower, washing her hair. When she was done, she turned off the shower and dryed herself off. Tucking her towel around her breasts, she heard her phone vibrated. She picked it up off the bed, testing Luke back. *Yeah I'm going.* She threw it back down, turning to lounge through her closet. Soon finding the clothes she wanted.

( Okay I don't know how to descripe what she is wearing so here's a pic. But just the clothes. Lol)
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/stylewatch/blog/101101/jenni-jwoww-farley-300x400.jpg

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Luke's phone vibrated, first to Crystal. He texted back. You should atoll come. he then was about to get his shirt on when the phone vibrated again. He took the phone and texted Cassidy back. Good. So am I. See you there. he then put down the phone leaning again the bed and looking out the window and then sighing, he got up and started towards the party.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Crystal's phone went off and she texted him back, *When and where? If I do come I'll be late, my idiotic little brother just hit my with a hockey pluck or whatever their called.* She replied while sitting in the waiting room. Her name was then called. Tweenty minutes later she left, fine and dandy. Her father drove her home and he took a shower, got dressed, and put makeup on to cover up the small gash and bruse.

( http://www.disneydreaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Miley-Cyrus-Clothes.jpg But without the hideous long socks. )

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Luke texted Crystal back quickly, finding out that he was at the party now. Um... it's on Sam's street in a huge mansion looking house. You'll see it. He then went inside and everyone greeted him. He smiled and started to party with some people. He looked at some people grinding and wondered where Crystal or Cassidy was. He headed towards the buffet and started to eat on some chips.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Cassidy put her clothes on and when she was straightening her hair, Luke had texted her. *Okay* she sent it, going back to straightening it, after an hour of doing so her hair was fully the way she wanted it. Pumping it up on the top, the emo style. She let ehr hair rest on her boobs and below her rips. Cassidy grabbed her phone, racing downstairs. She called out to her mom, " Mom I'm going out. Bye. Love you!" Her mother and father called out to her, gasping. " Wait Cassy!" But it was to late, " Oh this bad." They said softly. Cassidy walked through the forest, then out onto the sidewalk. She passed by some people who were making there way to the party. Sighing heavily she walked up to the door that was open. Walking in the lareg double door, jerking her head to the side; hearing her name being called. It was Vikki, " Cassidy!" Vikki laughed and hugged her tightly, " Wow you look great, come on this way." She said and took Cassidy's hand, pulling her toward the kitchen. Handing her a beer, grabbing it and jsut stood there for a moment before lifting it to her mouth and taking a gulp. He narrowed her eyes but soon got used to it. " Alright I'm going to go dance, bye Cassidy!" She called and yelled loudly, throwing her hands in the air and moving her hips. Cassidy chuckled and leaned up against a wall, scanning the area around her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Luke grinned and saw Cassidy. He nodded a hi to her and leaned against the wall besides her. "Hey you look beautiful tonight, Cas." he murmured, running a hand through her hair. He then heard a girl announce something. He listened. "Who wants to play spin the bottle?" he looked at Cassidy and grinned then shrugged. "I." he said, raising his hand.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Crystal curled her hair and told her dad she was leaving, "Ok be careful, control that wolf." She left and walked to the street, she saw the house and knocked on the door. She was asked, "Why are you here?" "I'm with Luke." The guy nodded and aloud her to come in. She looked around for them before she ended up smelling the air, wherewolves. She had forgotten! She needed to figure out who they where. She fallowed the sent, making it look like she was simply casually walking till she found them, their the wolves? She throught,"Hey guys." She said walking up to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Cassidy jumped slightly when she noticed Luke was suddenly beside her, she jerked her head back just a bit but decided to let him touch her hair. She looked at him, curious about what he was doing. She thanked him, then rotated her head to see Vikki anounce something. She smirked, then heard Crystal. Smiling, " Hey Crystal. You look nice." She said, dipping her head and taking another drink then getting tired of it and tossing it aside. Cassidy stepped off the wall, looking at Luke then over at Crystal, chuckling abit.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Luke grinned. "Oh... Crystal! You made it just in time. Are you going to join us for a game of 7 minutes of Heaven?" he asked, finding that they changed it. Sitting down with all the kids he watched the first person spin the bottle and land on a girl. He smirked and led her to a closet and heard them moaning a lip kissing. "Wish. They might be going overboard." he said to Crystal, laughing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Crystal smiled, "Thanks you to." She listened to the announcement, she was asking if anyone wanted to play spin the bottle. Crystal raised her hand. She hadn't played that for ages, it was fun and how she ended up dating her last boyfriend, they didn't like each other till after the date though. Then they changed it to 7 minutes of haven, she nodded to Luke, "Yea."

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Luke looked at Crystal, tilting his head slightly. "Enjoying yourself, you look wayyy hot tonight. You look better than the cheerleaders here." he complimented and then added, telling the truth. "You and Cassidy."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next