Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 4 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Cassidy cocked her head, and looked around her. Then glanced at Crystal, then back over at Luke. " Thanks." She said simpily. Vikki came running up to them and grabbed Cassidy, " Come on! You have to play Spin the Bottle!" She said and giggled, pulling her. Cassidy narrowed her eyes and sighed, " I don't really-" She was cut off by Vikki. " Oh come on Cassidy, it's gonna be fuunn." she said with a grin. Caissdy flicked her wrist, making Vikki release her grip. " Stop. Pulling. Me. Around." She said slowly, Vikki smiled and nodded. " Okay, but come on!" she said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 4 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Crystal blushed, "Thanks..." Her voice trailed off like she wanted to say something else, "Well i'm going to go join the game." She and walked to the others and joined in.

(Ok how does 7 minutes of haven go? No one every really invites me to play games so I don't know how to describe the game whie she's playing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Luke smirked and rolled his eyes watching Vikki bring Cassidy over to the circle. "Um Vick. One of your friends kinda changed it to 7 Minutes of Heaven... or Hell. It depends it the person can kiss." he joked laughing and his eyes caught a twinkle. He looked at Crystal and sighed. "Who's going next?" he asked as the two people that went last came out the closet. The girl was all smiles. Luke laughed and looked at the circle and bottle. "Someone spin this thing. I wanna see who's going to be 7 minutes of making out."

[[ Well you spin a bottle and whoever it lands on, you have to go in the closet and make out for seven minutes ]]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Cassidy chuckled and looked around her, she glared at the bottle. Then hearing Luke getting anxious, she decided to spin it. Watching as it spun, not wanting it to land on her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:14 pm

[[ Basically the person who spins it, has to make out with the person it lands on. ]]

Luke ws surprised when Cassidy spun the bottle, biting his lip and looking at all the anxsious guys. He rolled his eyes and waited to see who it would land on. The girl's kinda strayed away from the circl, not wanting to end up kissing Cassidy. Luke waited to see which guy it would land on.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Cassidy looked at the anxious guys, rolling her eyes. she chuckled over at Vikki, not even caring. But she hoped it wasn't some guy she didn't know and would give her herpes. That was one thing she was cautious about kissing people.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Luke waited for the bottle to stop
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Cassidy waited as well, she thought in her head. * Oh my GOD! Just land on SOMEONE!*
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 pm

[[Lol your supposed to pick]]

Luke saw the bottle slowly stop.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 pm

( I dont wanna pick! lol )

Cassidy watched it stop, then followed the bottle up to see the boy, her eyes widened. *..Oh shit..* Sh glared at Luke, gulping just alittle. " Ahh.." she stampered. Turning away as she blushed, then glared at Vikki eyes-wide. Vikki smiled and helped Cassidy up, " Well go!" She laughed, with a small grin. " But ah.." She said as she was pulled up. Then pushed slowly to the door, she sighed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Crystal stood back and watched, she giggled at Cassidy when she got shy. A cute guy, blond with blue eyes and muscular body then spun the bottle. She stood in the circle with all the other girls.

(Oh, that's easy)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Luke gasped when the bottle landed on him and flopped his hair from his eyes, slowly getting up. He walked towards the closet door and hesitated. He then slowly got in. Vikki had a pretty huge closet. He then closed the door behind them. "This... wont ruin our small friendship will it?" he asked, hesitantly leaning towards her. Out of all the girls he kissed, he didnt know why he was acting so nervous to kiss Cassidy.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Cassidy hesitated to go in and sighed. She jerked away from him, why she did she will never know. " I hope not." She tapped, pulling her head away frm him abit. It was awkward, she couldn't do it. She had kissed tons of guys but Luke she just hesitated with and not wanting to. She looked away from him, " I can't.." She said, thinking of Crystal and how she looked at him. Ugh! Age wanted to go die in a ditch right now!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 am

Luke looked at her confused. Her looked at the closed closet door, but could see her clearly even through the darkness. For Luke, that was normal. "But we have to." he whispered. "Why cant you? I thought you had a thing for me."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 am

Cassidy sighed still not daring to look at him. " I can't do that to Crystal. I see the she looks at you. And I do have a thing for you..." Cassidy said in a low whisper. Then glanced at him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 am

Crystal could hear them and pulled away from the circle and walked over. She tapped on the closet, "Hey Cassidy, I don't care. It's not like it means anything, it's just a game." She said then walked back and some one asked her, "They doing it?" "No, there worried about hurting me, but it's just a game. Doesn't mean anything." The bottle soon stoped spinning for the cute muscled blond boy and landed on her. She smirked, "Hey you guys almost done? We got some people waiting, don't get to serious with each other!" Some one said with a laugh, they where teasing, yes but Crystal found it rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Cassidy rolled her eyes and sighed, hearing someone yelling. She narrowed her eyes, " Shut the fuck up!" She called back to them. Then turned and kissed him gently on the lips and opening the door. She looked at the girl who had yelled, glaring at Vikki. " Don't rush me." she snapped, but Vikki chuckled and looked over at Crystal. Telling her to go now. Cassidy looked at the boys around her, who stared at her back. Rolling her eyes, she got out the circle and went into the kitchen. Grabbing a drink, she popped open the cap and took a gulp. Narrowing her eyes, it was nasty but it made her feel free. She turned, watching the game go on. She smiled just abit, running her fingers over her lips and looking down at the ground.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 pm

(Don't kill the guy till I say it's ok to because I want him to live for awhile so yea I'll be playing the boy hunter.)

Crystal nodded and went into the closet with the guy and closed the door. She gently kissed him walking him backwards into a wall, her eyes flashed. The guy gripped her ass and kissed her back but then to her surprise she felt a sudden pain in her s-ide and pulled away, "I know what you are." He said and her eyes widen, he was a hunter. She stumbled slightly gribbing her bleeding wound with the silver rod in it. She backed up into the wall, gasping for air then fell down on the closet door, breakking it down. She screamed in pain dragging herself away from him as she slowly changed into a large white screaming beast. People started to scream loudly abd she stumbled away from the boy and was careful not to bumb into anyone. The guy pulled out a bow and arrow with a silver tip covered with wolfsbane. She aimed and shot while she dragged her hind legs. He let the arrow fly and barely missed her neck hitting her shoulder. She crumbled down for a moment then stood forcing herself to run, though it stun lile hell. Thick blood fallowed her and the guy mocked, "Crystal, you can not run...forever." He then started to chase the wounded beast running to the woods crying blody murder. Please help me! She thought sending her words to Cassidy and Luke, she glanced back at them before disappearing into the woods as the bondy shot arrows at her. Soon her mind was blurring she raised her snout and let out a long mournful howl of pain calling for help. She dragged herself slowly turning into a screaming girl then back and forth till staying wolf and staying quite. She was losing a lot of blood and had been strucked many times with the deadly wepon. Soon she could not go feather and clasped, the hunter hot on her trail.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Cassidy quickly jerked her head to the side to see Crystal slamming herself into the door; breaking it. She gasped, eyes-wide to see her transform into a large white wolf. She was stunned but raced out into the living room and then suddenly a sharp pain came to her, dropping instantly to the ground she screamed out. It struck midnight, the burning sensations came to her and the urges got horrible. Instantly she didn't remember anything that was going on, her flashing fangs and molten amber purple swirls rooting into her eyes. She groaned and curled her legs up into a ball. Vikki ran over to her, and before she could Cassidy was already transformed into a enormous velvet black wolf. She growled, leaping out of a window, shattering it. She howled and was done in an eye blink. Vikki stood up and gasped, she sighed. Seeing one girl, froozen to see what she saw. Vikki narrowed her eyes and threw up a hand, draining out the girls memory of what she saw, and the girl instnatly fell to the ground. BReathing heavily she began to erase everyones memory of what they saw. Vikki was a witch, and was extremely powerful, after everyone was down. They awoke with memory loose of what happened.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Crystal laid there in intense pain then heard the howl and answered back with a howl calling for help. The boy was soon confused, there more? Oh God would if it's a pack. He then stopped fallowing her and headed carefully back to his house for reinforcements. Crystal's father slept though the howls, amazingly as did her siblings who where out cold. Crystal laid there, the world quickly going black as she countied to loose a lot of blood, she grew tired and light headed but forced hersef to stay awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Cassidy growled, hearing the howl sound loudly. She sneered adn pricked her ears, watching as the man ran off and she bolted out of the shaodws. Flashig infront of the man, her muscles rippled as she towered over him, straightening up to her full height to about 17'5 hands tall. Cassidy glared into his eyes and he stumbled back, racing off in the other direction, she snorted. Walking slowly over to the white wolf, she sneered. Seeign the blood, bending her massive black velvet head to scan the wound. She growled, looking up at the white wolf's eyes. Then suddenly shot her head up instantly to hear a twig break, snarling with eyes flashing anthemyst molten amber red swirls. Vikki walked out of the shadows, seeing the white wolf and Cassidy, she calmed her down and stroked the black wolf's massive head, she had to stand on her tippy toes to stroke her. Then glanced down at the white wolf, sighing she put her hands to the wound and whispered a spell softly. A bright light flashing, opening her eyes and the wound disappeared. Vikki stood, " Your welcome." She glanced up at Cassidy, " I know you can hear me Cassidy, please. Be careful next time." The black wolf cocked her head, and snorted. gazing into the huamsn eyes, and nodded; eyes closing as she did so. Almost like she understood what the human had said, growling sharply she leaped off and howled. Flashing through the forest to thrieve her hunger.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 pm

( Hey, lets wait for Silver )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 pm

(Yea and if the man you where talking about was the hunter then you power played cause I didn't give u permission to play him)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 pm

( No not really if I would have power played, I would have put something down with more description then just turning and running away. I mean thats what he was doing anyways. So technically its not power-playing unless I actually start playing with like you did.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm

(He wasn't running but ok.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next