Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 18 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Cassidy smiled small over at Luke, her father leaned forward and whispered. " You imprinted on her huh?" He smirked, then nodded. " Yuup, I imprinted on her mother." Cassidy glared up at her father. " Your a..." He stopped her, nodding. " Yes I am." Lifting her head up high she sighed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 18 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Luke almost chocked on his fry when Cassidy's father asked if he imprinted on her. But he swallowed the food, nodded, and looked at him. "I did. I love your daughter very much." he whispered and finished his food, taking a papertowel, and wiping off his hands.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Cassidy sighed, looking over at Luke. She smiled, " I love you too." She said softly, leaning over to kiss his cheek. Her father smiled. " Alright who's ready to go?" Her father said throwing the papertowel down onto his finished plate. Neal chuckled, " I am. Can we go home now, I'm bored." He said looking over t his sister then Luke. He laughed lightly, looking up at his father. " Where do baby's come from?" Neal asked. Cassidy was gulping down the last of her drink when suddenly she choked to hear what her brother asked. Coughing, she gasped lightly. Chuckling, she sighed shaking her head. " Ohmy God."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Luke took a deep breath and took a sip of his drink, hearing her say she loved him and kissed him on his cheek. He put down his cup and heard her brother complain how bored he was. He then heard the random question of where do babies come from. His eyes widended and he looked down at his finished plate. He then straightened his face and cleared his throat, putting his tongue at the side of his mouth and looking at Neal. "Well..." he said, chosing his words carefully. "The babies come from a stork." he said and got up to leave looking at Cassidy, smirking. "So Cass, you goin' home with your father and brother or you coming back to the cottage?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Cassidy chuckled, her brother looked confused but shrugged. " Oh." He said simiply. She heard Luke, glancing at her father. He smiled, nodding. She watched as he got up to shake Luke's hand. " Take care of my little girl." He said in a deep voice. Cassidy slipped out of her seat, standing next to Luke. She smiled, giving her brother and father a hug. Before returning back to Luke's side.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Luke shook Cassidy's fathers hand and turned. "Come on Cassidy." he said putting her arm around her shoulder. He opened the door for her and let her in before heading in the passenger's seat.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Cassidy smiled and hopped in the car. She watched him get in and quickly gripped guise arm and snatched his up, kissing him on the lips softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Luke was surprised when she gripped his arm and brought him close to their lips touched.he grinned and started up the car before starting it and heading it towards the cottage. "Wow. What a random question for you brother to ask." he muttered.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Cassidy chuckled, " Yup that's my brother for ya." She stiffened, looking over at him. A smile appearing.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Luke shook his head chuckling and drove in silence before heading towards the cottage driveway and took out the keys swinging them around his finger before stopping them and grinning over at Cassidy. "Home sweet contry home." he murmured and took a deep breath. "I'm exhausted." He stood and walked towards the door and unlocking it before heading inside and into his room, leaving the door wide open and lying down.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Cassidy chuckled, grinning over at Luke. She sighed, slowly walking behind him. When he went to lay down, she stopped in the doorway leaning against the side of it. She glanced around her sprroundings, smiling over at Luke.

Vikki seen Cassidy and Luke, she sighed. Sitting up on the coach.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Luke looked around only to notice Cassidy. He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair before lifting himself up and taking a deep breath. "Hello beautiful." he murmured. "I thought you'd be in your room going to sleep."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Cassidy cocked her head in confusion. Turning slowly, " Oh so you don't want me here.. Oh I got you." She said with a smirk. Turning to leave.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:02 pm

"Know how to dance?" he asked and still facing her back, he brought her close and started to grind on her to the beat, hands around hips.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Cassidy looked at him when he pulled her close. She nodded, as he started to grind on her. She did the same.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 pm

(( Oops sorry. That was only half the post. Oh well ))

Luke grinned when she started to grin on him. He closed the door behind her and locked it before bringing her close and kissing her neck down to her collar bone, sucking that one spot softly, moving his hands down slightly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Cassidy grinned, slowly she went down on him. Flipping around so her back was to him, she grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips as she started to move them slowly with the beat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 pm

When Cassidy turned around grabbed his hands, putting them on her hips and started to dance to the beat on the radio, Luke leaned in and started to kiss her. He stopped and whispered quietly in her earw "Now that your mine and were all alone in somewhere comfortable... wanna finish what we started?" he asked mentioning the forest.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Cassidy smirked, lifting her head just a tad. She looked at him from the corner of her eye, nodding. " Of course." She said, smirking.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Luke nodded and felt his wolf take over, but not all the way He gave a wanting growl and ripping off her shirt. He continued to make out with her eventually taking off his own. All the clothing that stayed between them on their upper body was her bra. He hesitated about it though. He didn't want to mess up now. He French kissed her, tongue slidding in and out pleasurably in her mouth before biting her bottom lip lightly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Cassidy smirked, letting him rip off her shirt. She flashed fangs just a tad, she got excited. A sudden rush came over her, she french kissed him roughly. Cupping her hands over their faces, she quickly flipped them. Running a smooth hand down in muscular chest, she breathed inwardly. Her tongue beginning to venture through his mouth, going in and out slowly. She groaned in pleasure and then she stopped, leaning up on top of him. She glared at his body for the slightest moment, before sucking on his neck gently.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Luke moaned pleasureably when she sucked on his neck. He wrapped his arms around her, letting his arm rub up and down the small of his back. He accidently unhooked her bra and the back came lose from her back leaving her back bare. He got slightly embarssed as he looked up to see her breasted. He looked at her, seeing how she'd react. Her body looked absolutely amazing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Cassidy kept on, slowly making her way down his neck. Then she felt her bra unhook, she stopped. Glancing down at him, she chuckled. Shrugging, she threw her bra off and threw it to the side. She began to kiss him, not caring anymore if she was naked ontop of him. she got nervous, embarressed even. She shoved that away and flashed him ontop of her now.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Luke saw her just shrug and sighed with relief she didn't get angry. When she began to kiss him, he kissed her back and almost fell when she flashed him ontop of her. He looked at her, a quick look at her breasted. Now the only clothing that sepreated them was their pants, though he was unsure she wanted it. So instead for now, he leaned down ontop of her, dry humping her, giving them both pleasure. He then kissed her lips and along her jawline and down on her neck and her collerbone down her chest and towards her breasted. He started to suck on her one nipple gently, while stroking the other. He finally couldn't help it, his hormones going crazy, he ripped off her pants and panties. She was truely amazing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Cassidy gapped lightly, she chuckled lightly he started to dry hump her. Pleasure shot through her when he started to suck on one of her breasts, she groaned softly. Then watching as he ripped off her pants and panties. She glanced up at him, biting her lip. Getting nervous already, she then smirked. Ripping off his pants and boxers. Tossing them aside, she glanced down his body. Noticing his tool, she grinned. Wrapping her arms around his back, she drove her nails gently into him. Pulling him close, " You sure?" She asked him, she started throbbing down there, her hormones wanting him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next