Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 19 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Luke stopped and reached up to kiss her neck. When she ripped off his pants, she noticed Cassidy looking at his tool. He grinned half and faint and looked down before looking into her eyes. "I should be asking you that." he grunted, feeling his tool press halfway against her Pusey. She noticed she was wet. He just felt his hormones grow. He continued to kiss her neck but stopped moving towards her ear, nibbling it. "What do you think about children?" he asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R) - Page 19 Empty Re: Where there is darkness, there is light (Pg13/R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Cassidy grinned up at him, " I'm fine with this." She whispered into his ear softly. She felt him press against her opening and she half moaned softly. Biting her lip, she shuddered when he nippled on her ear. She stroked his cheek, pulling him to look at her. She gazed into his eyes before answering him, " I want children, but that's only if you do.." She said spokely, kissing him lightly. Lacing her hands down his arms.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Luke nodded. "Of course Cass." he whispered and finally he entered her. He never knew the sensation could feel this amazing but not amazing enough to where he'd go all night and mess everything up. He just wanted to get it over with. He released in her, kissing her gently. "We don't have to go any farther than this, Cass don't worry. It's almost done."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Cassidy smiled, then she gasped when he entered her. She groaned softly, bringing him in for a kiss. She breathed heavily, wincing at the pain but the sudden pleasure casted over her. She bit her lip, holding back a groan. Then she sighed inwardly, taking it all in. " No it's fine." She whispered, slamming her ehad onto the bed roughly. She gripped his back tightly, propping up her legs.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:52 am

Luke heard her answer and continued to release in her. He moaned quietly, holding onto the edge on the bed and kissing her softly, holding softly onto her thigh, bringing her closer. He didn't exactly enjoy it, it was pleasurable, but for some reason he wanted it over with. What excited him is imagining their future children now. Did he make a mistake with his wishes? Would he father be mad? He looked down at Cassidy putting a hand down to stroke her breasted softly, to give her more pleasure but soon he was done releasing and ended up beside her. He panted softly and got on new boxers and pants but left his shirt odd. He looked at Cassidy. "A week or two and we'll take you to the hospital to see of your pregnant. "
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 am

Cassidy gasped, when he pulled out of her. She sighed and nodded, getting up to grab a towel around her, she went back and sat on the edge of the bed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:13 am

[ Do you wanna skip two weeks? Or just wait ]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 am

{ I don't care }
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:29 pm

[ me either ]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:58 pm

{ I'd rather just wait }
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Luke lied down on the bed and looked at her. "How about you go get dressed since I...." his voice faded and he blushed slightly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Cassidy smiled over at him, leaning down to kiss his cheek when he blushed. She laced her hands through his hair, " Aww, your so cute when you blush." She grinned. She leaped forward, shifting into her wolf form. When she was about to leave, she turned to glance over at Luke. Then let out a ripple, before she was gone out of sight in the matter of seconds. Taking a large leap up into the second flight to her window. She snorted, grunting as she landed roughly in the room. She changed back into her human form, getting dressed. She walked over to the radio, leaning down to turn on some music. Cassidy smirked, beginning to hum the song, dancing to beat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Luke looked down, watching her leave. He then closed the door and took out a guitar he saw behind the door and started to strum the guitar. He looked down, making a beautiful tune, lost in thoughts.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Cassidy sighed, slowly lying down on her bed, closing her eyes. She listened carefully to the lyrics of the song.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Luke looked at the time. It wasn't even that late. It was about 1:30 p.m. and still, he was exhausted. Leaning back, Luke closed his eyes and put his covers over his head slightly. He drifted off into a dream on what Cassidy and Luke's child would look like rather it was a male or female. He didn't care. He just was excited and couldn't wait for the two weeks. He wondered what Cassidy thought of all of this.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Cassidy sighed, falling into a deep slumber.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Luke slept on for a while til it was about four, and he lifted his head, and sighed quietly, walking into the bathroom he had in his room to take a quick shower. He ran his hands through his hair and bathed good, almost forgetting about him and Cassidy's little love affair about three hours ago. He sighed quietly and wondered how Cassidy thought of it, and how he sweated about it, and how he thought everything through before realizing when the one or two weeks came and Cassidy was defiently having a baby for sure, he would propose to her. He hoped it defiently wasn't a bad thing. He just felt like he was doing something good by doing so.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Cassidy sighed, slowly bringing herself to her feet. Fluttering her eyes from sleep, she stood. Deciding to take a shower to wake her up. She walked into the bathroom, slightly strumbling. She stripped down, hopping in the shower. She rinsed her hair, going into a daze as the water drizzled down soothed her. She rubbed a hand over her stomach, smiling softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Hoping out the shower, Luke hurried and gave his hair, and teeth a good brush before getting dressed in some fresh and clean clothes. He walked out, brushing his bangs out his face now before looking to find Cassidy. He walked into the livingroom to see Vikki, and Ciara. He looked at Vikki, mumbling a hello.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 am

Cassidy sighed, putting on some shorts and a tank top. She ran downstairs. Stopping halfway to see Luke. She smiled, slowly walking down before going outside. Bending down infront of her shattered phone, she pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. Picking up the glass in her palm before her phone. She cursed under her breath.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Luke walked outside and tinned sheepishly, leaning over and helping her pick up the mess

(( Sss) )
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Cassidy sighed, seeing Lime coming to help her pick up the mess. She smiled lightly, " I'm gonna need a new phone. Damnit." She mumbled. Standing to throw away the broken phone. Leaning against the counter, placing her hands on her head. Elbows on the edge of the counter, she drew in a deep breath.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 am

Luke laughed quietly at her silent curse and kissed her cheek. "Yeah maybe you should." he said smoothly. When she got up and put her elbows on the counter, he wrapped his arms around her, putting his chin lightly on her shoulder, kissing up her neck. "I love you." he murmured.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Cassidy smiled when he wrapped his arms around her, she ran her hands softly down his arms. She turned her head just a bit to meet his gaze, she kissed him once and patted his hands lightly before repling to him. " I love you more." she said with a grin.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 am

Luke grinned, kissing her simply and rubbing a hand down her thigh. "Don't start. I love you more." he chuckled
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next