Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess] - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

Post by horsegodess Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:37 am

Leo walked around to the passenger side of the car and slide his slender body into the car. Leo clicked in his seatbelt. he continued to have a grin on his face the whole ride home.

By the time they got home, the sun was low in the sky and there was a dim dusky light. Everything seemd to be turning grey. with the lateness in day, Leo's spirits had dimmed a bit, but he was still content and happy to be home. When the car pulled into the cement driveway of the moderately sized house, Leo got out and went to the door. "ill give you a tour of the house." Leo offered to Emma.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess] - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 pm

As Emma pulled up to his house, she smiled at how quaint and nicely kept it was. He got out and she followed, shutting her door and locking it up. She slipped the key into her pocket and walked behind him up to the door. "Alrighty." she said with a smile and followed him in. "Don't forget we gotta transfer the horses and some point and Melody is going to foal very soon." she reminded him as she gazed about his foyer.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:56 pm

"oh yes. We will do that first thing in the morning." Leo responded to emma as they entered the door. He gave a tour of the house. After they were done, he led them back to the livingroom where he sat down on the couch. "can i offer you a drink or something?" Leo offered.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Emma cocked an eyebrow, but said nothing as she followed him through the modern home. She offered light comments of delight and smiled as he pointed out various objects. She admired his home. As she sat on his couch, she leaned back and sat not very lady like. "A brewski?" she asked with a smirk.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Leo stood up to go get them drinks, when emma said what she wanted. He turned back around ."um excuse me?" Leo said. He was confused.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Emma giggled and slapped her knee, smiling up at him. "A beer?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 pm

"oh yes. a beer" Leo said, a little embarrassed, but at the same time laughing at himself. He turned around and walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge, grabbed two beers from the fridge door and closed the fridge. He then reached over and opened a drawer where he grabbed a bottle opener, quickly lifted the tops off the bottles, threw the opener back in the drawer and shut the drawer. "Glass or from the bottle?" Leo called from the kitchen.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:00 am

Emma listened to him as he moved about the kitchen, opening up the bottles and tossing away the bottle opener. It had been awhile since she heard the sound of a beer open. Goose bumps across her skin. "The bottle!" she called from the living room.
(SSS)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 pm

"bottle it is" Leo said cheerfully. He brought the two clinking beer bottles to the couch and plopped down.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:00 am

She took the bottle from him and slowly brought it to her lips. They tingled from the cool sensation of the glass and as she parted them for the golden liquid, she sighed and let the wonderful taste explode in her mouth. She took a two gulps and removed it, licking the residue off her mouth and studying the glass bottle and colorful label. "Gotta love this stuff." she said with a light laugh and peered through the opening to look at the foam.

Emma leaned back and crossed her legs, resting the drink between her legs so the moist outside didn't make her hand cold or slippery. She watched Leo for a few seconds with a half smile on her face before sighing and adverting her gaze to other things such as the TV before them and other odds and ends around the living room.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:29 am

Leo took a polite sip of the beer. "so what has been going on while i was in the hospital? now that i am not high on drugs, i can listen." Leo said chuckling.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:15 am

Emma sighed and turned to look at hm. "Not much, really." she admitted. "Melody is due any day now!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:19 pm

"i know. it is exciting" Leo humored her excitement, because all owners breeding their mare for the first time showed him this emotion. Also, he never had experienced that excitement before. well, he had when her first started working there, but the foals were sold, and leo realized that there was no need to get excited. He took a sip of beer. He hoped that the conversation would carry on easily, otherwise this situation could turn awkward very easily. He offered another addition to the conversation. "do you have any names picked out for the foal?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Emma took another swig and sighed dramatically. Her cheeks glowed with a soft pink and her ears felt really hot. She automatically touched one and smiled. "A name? Well, i dont care the gender but either way the name shall be Harmony." she told him decidedly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 pm

"that fits very well. you know with melody and all" Leo said. He pressed the cool bottle to his lips and took another sip.

(i dont want this topic to die slowly and badly, so when should we end this? when the foal is born? or if we continue, what is the plan after the foal is born?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:06 pm

(why would it end? I was under the impression that we were getting Sundar and taking him to Emma's house. Soon after that, the colt would be born and maybe Emma n LEo would step up their relationship.)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:33 pm

(yeah i know, but if there isnt a set time to end the thread, often it is just dropped and dies slowly. i just wanted to prevent that from happening.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:05 pm

(you want it to end?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:19 pm

(no! not right now, but a story cant go on forever! but sure well just keep it going untill later on, then well figure it out.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:46 am

(alright)
Lynn finished her beer and set it down on the coffee table in front of them. "Well, suppose we should get going?" she asked him, turning to look out the window at the setting sun and then at her cell phone to check time. It was getting close to when she needed to check on Melody and make sure the process of getting her ready to foal was working for her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 am

(isnt it emma?)

"is it okay if you go check on her? i am feeling tired you know, from all of the events from the past week or so. i would love to get some sleep, but i will check on melody tomorrow morning. i promise." Leo said as he let out a yawn. He couldnt wait to see sundar and Santiago again in the morning too. He was also really sad about ravi being injured and sold in the barn fire because he was now "useless" for competitions.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:11 pm

(bogus lol)
Emma nodded her head and got up to leave. "Thanks for the beer and tomorrow, i will be here bright and early to get you." She waited for him to stand up to hug him good bye, but didnt want him to waste his energy for that, so she stooped down and kissed his cheek instead.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 am

Leo's heart skipped a beat when Emma's warm wet lips touched his cold cheek. he felt re-energized again. He let out another yawn, trying to not show his feelings. "see you tomorrow" Leo said. He stood up after she closed the door and went to his room. he pulled his shirt over his head and undid his belt. then he slid his tan pants off and tossed the corner of the sheets over. He bent down and picked up his clothes, put them in a bin, and crawled in his bed under the blankets. he turned his bedside light on and turned over to reach his glasses and book. he put on his glasses and opened the book to where he left off. Leo lifted up his head and tucked his right arm under it, and kept the book open with his thumb of his left hand. He read his book for an hour or so and then put it down, reached over to turn his light off, and slid down on the pillows. he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 am

Emma drove home in silence, but she had a smile on her face the whole time. When she pulled into the drive, Ruby was already waiting for her when she climbed down from the cab. "Hey, girl." she said with a smile and patted her head. Ruby trailed after her as she walked to the barn to check in on Melody. The massive mare threw her head over the stall door and nickered, bobbing her head up and down. Emma kissed her nose and slipped into the stall to check her over. "Real soon, Fatty." she teased and refilled her water trough and hay net.
Back inside, she logged into her computer and changed her dating status to in a relationship so no one else would try to send her emails. It felt nice to be able to finally find someone. She left the computer on as she went upstairs to get ready for bed. She slipped into her underwear and climbed into bed with Ruby. "Goodnight, pup." she soon fell fast asleep.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:04 pm

leo awoke the next morning with the intense light and heat of the sun beating down on him through the window. He realized that he had slept very late suddenly felt guilty. Emma was waiting for him! he threw the sheets off of him and quickly got dressed into his work clothes. he speeded into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, not even bothering to eat breakfast. Leo grabbed his low cut english riding boots, pulled them on with a squeak of leather, and hurried out the door. thats when he realized he had no car. Leo had no idea where is truck was. he assumed it was still parked at the stables. well, ruins now.

Leo walked back inside and dialed emma's number, which he had picked up when he met melody for the covering. Leo waited for her to pick up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next