Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess] - Page 8 Empty Re: Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:07 am

Emma looked down to hide her awkward smile. When she recovered, she looked back up and watched him butter his bread for a moment before stating, "There is something else you want to say." Emma was really good at reading people and Leo was like an open book. She knew there was more on his mind after her response. She also knew he didn't exactly feel the same way she did. Did she even know how she felt? She liked Leo a lot, even from the moment they met at the stable. She finished her bread and sat back in her seat, folding her hands and watching him expectantly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess] - Page 8 Empty Re: Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Leo looked up surprised. "what?". Then a waitress came and served them their food. "thank you" he said with a smile and he took another sip of beer, curious to what Emma had to tell him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Emma grunted and looked away as their food came. She quickly dug in so she wouldn't have to talk.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Leo smiled out of the corner of his lips and raised his eyebrow giving Emma a look when she started wolfing down her food. "come on Emma, tell me." He didn't touch his food yet, to let her know that he was waiting.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:54 am

horsegodess wrote:Leo was surprised at how easily that explained everything. She was very right. Their relationship did not have to be bound by titles. They were just two adults who enjoyed each other's company. That was with their relationship at least. His feelings for her on the other hand was an entirely different thing. 

Leo looked off to the side meaningfully when he listened to her words. Then he slowly nodded. He couldn't think of a response, but when he finally looked at her, their eyes met for a moment or two, and Leo found it hard to look away. When the moment simmered down, he cleared his throught and looked away. "well that sounds about right" Leo said. He then uncomfortably took a piece of bread and tore a piece off it and took his butter knife and wiped the knife on the bread.

She wants him to explain what his real feelings are for her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:01 am

(oops I misread that as "there's something else I want to say")

"It's nothing. I'm not even quite sure myself." Leo said as he began to start eating. He tried not to make eye contact with her for a while. He took a small slice in his three fingers and took a bite. He let the artichoke dance on his tastebuds around the genuine italian pizza sauce and the cheese. It was extremely good, but he didn't say anything. Leo took another sip of his beer and went in for the food again, not wanting to leave a window of awkwardness, even though these moments were awkward in themselves.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Emma frowned at his response. She watched him eat as she herself worked at her dinner. Her inner red-head was threatening to escape as she struggled to hold her temper. She was never one to handle situations such as these. How could he not know what he wanted to say? She had just sat there and explained to him how she felt, why couldn't he? She took a swig of her drink before shoving another forkfull of food into her mouth. She chewed aggressively, wondering who was going to break the awkwardness. It was the waiter. "Any drinks?" he asked, eyeing the duet over. Emma quickly swallowed and beckoned the waiter closer. He leaned down and she whispered harshly into his ear. Nervously, he nodded and scurried away. Emma picked up her napkin, dotted her mouth and leaned back, eyeing him down with piercing green eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:15 pm

Leo looked up when she whispered in the waiter's ear. He noticed that his response got her irritated. After the waiter had gone he said, "Listen Emma. I need to sort out my feelings. Nothing here is straight out black and white." He said it with a bit of irritance in his own voice. "All I know is that I am somehow attracted to you. It seems to be by some weird force and it keeps pulling me towards you." Leo goes back to eating his artichoke pizzetta. He wonders what Emma told the waiter and if he was coming back.

(I thought she had dark brown hair. Could you maybe post her picture again so I can picture what she looks like please?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:13 am

Nope, here is her Bio. Its auburn if you want be technical.

Emma listened to him as he tried to explain how he felt towards her. She was only somewhat pleased by his reply. She leaned forward again, finishing up the last remainders of her meal and sat back again, wiping her mouth once more before reach out to grab her empty drink glass. She tipped it back, taking a large chunk of ice out to chew on. It was keeping her temper in control. "I see.." she muttered, turning to see the waiter returning with a try and two shot glasses on it. "As you requested." he said as he placed each one before her. She waved him off and he skittered away. Emma looked at the shots, the golden liquid nearly spilling over the rim. "Wild Turkey." she told him, picking one up. "Straight whiskey. Want one?" she held it higher. "Or they are both for me." Emma refused to emit she was an alcoholic.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:57 am

(man. that was not how I pictured her. I can definitely work with that now.)

"No thanks" Leo said. He hated to be a party killer but he knew that they had to go home to Melody, and one of them had to be sober for the birth. "I think we should get the check now" He suggested as he finished up the last bites of his pizzetta.

Sundar peacefully grazed out in the pasture, occasionally flicking his tail at the flies. He knew Melody's time was coming. He was not overly excited because he had bred many mares before. The only difference this time was that he would be able to see his foal. Sundar didn't know how he would react to that. He let out a quiet whinny to Melody, asking her if she was feeling okay.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

"Suit yourself." Emma said with a shrug and downed both the shots with ease, keeping a perfect poker face as it burned her throat and stomach. She shook her head and gathered her dishes into a pile, setting them near the edge of the table. She waved over the waitor again who already had their check ready. He handed it to Leo as Emma's cell phone rang. She excused her self from the table to talk in private near the bathrooms.

Melody heard Sundar's whinny from over the side of the fence and she lifted her head, gazing out at the dark pasture. She trumpeted back and sighed, leaning agaisnt her stall door, hanging her head and mumbling about being so fat. She wished this damned foal would come already. With a grunt, she turned and she felt something shift, like a weight had just been dropped from her mid section. "Uhm, Sundar!" she said loudly, alarm in her voice. The young man Emma had hired to keep an eye on her stirred and noticed her water breaking. "Shit.." he growled as he grabbed his phone and made a call to Emma.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Sundar let out a high neigh. He became restless. Pawing at the fence and trotting in circles. He had never been this way before but desperately wanted to be with melody. He snorted and let out continuous high whinnies. Not being a jumper he couldn't jump the fence. He was agitated and restless.

Leo payed the check. The date had been pretty okay. Not ideal though. Maybe him and Emma just weren't meant to be. He would have to wait and see. He waited, looking at the door, waiting for Emma to appear. While waiting he looked around at the pretty lights draping over the archway and walls. The restaurant was beautiful with a lot of plants and lit dimly.

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 am

Emma hung up the phone and rushed over to Leo, her eyes wide and her breath coming out in pants. "Melody. We need to go." she told him, grabbing his arm as she pulled him from the restaurant. She took the keys and climbed into the driver side, barly giving him enough time to get in as well. She revved the engine, threw it in reverse, and peeled out of the parking spot. She shoved it in drive and squealed out of the parking lot, and sped home, her eye intent on the road and her mind racing over Melody.

The young man, Kyle, raced back and forth in the barn, gathering everything that Emma had ordered him to grab. He got the stool, the warm water, the lantern, and a blanket. Melody was pacing along the inside of her stall, occasionally crying out for Sundar as the pain racked her body. Kyle had a hunch she wanted him near so he closed the door to her pasture and then walked around to the outside. He grabbed the skittish stallion and brought him into her pasture so he could watch over the door. He slipped beneath it and coaxed Melody to calme down by patting her neck and talking smoothly to her as she pressed her mug to Sundar's, breathing heavily. "Hurry, Emma.." he growled as he moved to bind her tail.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:14 am

Sundar snorted as Kyle took his lead rope and he grew calmer once he was next to Melody. He watched her intently, not even making a sound now.

Leo jumped out of the car as they pulled into the driveway. With haste he walked to the barns and shook hands with Kyle. "thank you. We'll take it from here". He walked over to Sundar and rubbed his neck as he watched Emma go to Melody. "Anything you need help with?" He asked calmly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8