Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess] - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Emma had woken up early to get everything ready for Melody's foaling process. Today was the big day and if everything went right, a tiny new addition would be added to her family. She was dressed in holy jeans and a white tank top with her tan leather boots with her hair done up in a messy pony tail. She was just getting everything together to get Sundar's stall ready when her cell phone rang. She put down the cart carrying the fresh bedding and answered it, "Hello..?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess] - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

Post by horsegodess Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:14 pm

(when i read what she put on, i was like, holy jeans? like jesus or something? then i realized what you really meant. Smile )

"hi emma sorry im late" Leo said very apologetically. "i slept in". He collapsed on the rolly chair that was in front of the desk with the computer on it. "can you please pick me up if that would not be a problem?" Leo asked politely. he did not want to burden her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:41 am

(lol thats awesome! Razz)

"Yeah, i can get you. Just let me finish getting Sundar's stall ready!" she said and hung up. She was quick about getting the bedding settled and filling a new bucket with water. She would wait to fill the hay net until he got there. She left the back door open that opened up to a small pasture so he could run when he go there. "All done.." she breathed as she wiped sweat from her face. She said good bye to her mare and dog, and left to pick up Leo.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Leo heard a gentle knocking on the door, and walked over to open it. "good morning emma". Leo greeted politely.

(so sorry about the length. i am tired. if you want i can delete that post and re-do it another time)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:10 am

(its okays)
Emma smiled politely back and stepped through the doorway, "I got Sundar's stall ready." she said and waited in the entry way for him to get his things around.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:43 pm

"shall we go?" leo offered in a cheerful way as he stretched out his arm towards the car. He couldn't wait to see Sundar and Santiago! He waited for emma to start walking, and he would follow behind her. as she began to walk, he picked up the pace of his walking to open the door for her. He waited for her to get in and buckle, and gently slammed the door. Then he walked over to the passenger's side and lowered his body into the seat. he slammed the door and waited for Emma to start the car.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 am

Emma smiled and started for the truck. As she was about to open the door, Leo got there first and opened it for her. "Thank you." she said with a soft smile and waited until he shut the door to start the engine. When he hopped in, she started to drive down the lane to the road. "which way?" she asked him as she looked both ways. She wasn't sure where exactly the horses were being kept.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:24 am

(didnt emma just come from them?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 am

(... ? It was my understanding that we were supposed to go get his horses and bring them to her farm...)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 am

(hmmm. okay lets make it that he hasnt seen them in a while and they were staying temporarily at another person's house but not emmas or his.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 am

"take a left and then go straight untill you see a big pasture full of horses. that is how she described it to me" Leo said, repeating what the woman fostering his horses had said. an excitement began to build up in his chest like pressure in a dam. He clenched his fists tight, wondering what would happen.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Emma followed his directions and soon enough, they were pulling down a wooded lane that lead to a small stable where his horse was boarded. "Well, were here." she said a little breathy. She jumped down from the cab and said, "Ill get the trailer ready and met you inside." She watched Leo wander inside the barn and she busied herself with getting the ramp down.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Leo quickly lowered himself out of the truck. He walked swiftly to the front door, giving a little hop in excitement. he rang the doorbell and tapped his foot, anxious to see Sundar and Santiago! He couldnt believe that he was finally going to see them after all of this time as their new owner!

in a few minutes he rounded the corner of the house and emerged with the two gorgeous horse on the lead. He kissed both of their velvety noses and was so excited to have them back. He wanted to stay with them for longer there and just hang out, but he knew he had to get them back to Emma's house. Leo didnt have room for them at his house. The yard could fit one or two dogs max. "look who's here?" Leo said, containing himself from squealing in delight.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:58 am

Emma leaned against the trailer as she waited for Leo to get his mounts. She put a piece of bubble gum in her mouth and chewed while she played with her hair. Finally she heard the familiar sounds of horse hooves against gravel and looked up to see Leo leading Sundar and Santiago. She smiled and reached a hand out to take Santiago's lead. She lifted an eyebrow at his squeal and stifled her laughter. "Calm down, Leo. Your starting to sound gay.." he teased and slowly led the big stud up into the right side of the trailer. Sundar would be on the left.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 pm

"well what if i am?" Leo said jokingly. "I'm just excited. give me a break.". After Santiago was secured in the trailer, Leo led Sundar into the left side, next to Santiago. Leo gave both of them a pat and rounded the truck and climbed into the passenger's seat. "anything we are forgetting?" Leo said as he buckled his seat belt.

(i dont know if that was in character, but i just want to let you know that you shouldn't stereotype gays or use that as a negative term. i know it was a joke but i just think people should be aware. i like everyone to be respected.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:06 am

(Its in character, but most of my characters are based off of me as a person. I have no problem with gays, being that my father is gay. But, i see no harm. Thanks for the suggestion.)

Emma climbed in to the cab and smiled at him. "Nope." She started the engine and pulled out the driveway, heading towards the highway that would take them to her place. It only a 45 minute drive, by they managed to wind through the mountains and reach her little ranch before dark. "Here we are!" she said happily, killing the engine and getting out.

Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:40 am

(okay! as long as you dont mean it in a bad way. seeing that you have a gay dad tells me that you probably understand Smile

"wow" Leo said. he had forgotten how beautiful her place was. He helped to unload Santiago as Emma unloaded Sundar. Then after the horses were settled in their new stables, Leo said to Emma, "Can we go see Melody now?". leo waited for her to lead the way.

(sss. i am in a rush. it would be way more detailed otherwise.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 am

(it was a shocker, thats for sure!)

Emma smiled as she held onto Sundars lead rope. "Of course, let's put these two to pasture." She led the way, weaving through fenses until they reached the pasture she wanted to place them in. She unlatched the gate and unhooked Sundar's lead. She watched as he trotted through, waiting for Santiago.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:15 pm

(haha)

Leo unhooked Sundar's Lead rope from his dark green halter. Sundar nonchalantly walked through the gate, swishing his tail as he went, and his head swinging back and forth a little. Then he went to go chill under a tree and graze.

Leo turned to Emma, walking out of the pasture. "now to melody?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:45 am

Santiago trailed after Sundar.

Melody smiled, "And away we go."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Leo followed behind emma as she led the way to Melody's stall. He gently ran his hand over her muzzle and spoke softly to her. "May I?" Leo said as he motioned to the gate. When emma gave him permission, Leo slipped into the stall, and felt her barrel, which was full with foal. He felt a bump protruding out as he rubbed his hands along her barrel. he smiled a bit and moved his strokes up to her neck. "when is she due again?" Leo said, looking up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

Emma watched him slip into her mare's stall. Melody recognized Leo's scent happily nuzzled him. she stepped forward and threw her head over the gate to reach her woman. Emma stroked her velvet mug and watched Leo. "Any day now." she told him. Melody rested a back hoof and settled down comfortably.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 am

Leo nodded his head at Emma's response and gave Melody a soft pat on the neck and went out of the stall. Leo looked at his watch and saw that it was now 1:38. I had been a long drive and a long day. He leaned back on the wall next to the stall door and waited for Emma to suggest what to do. This was her house.

(do you want them to eventually be in a relationship or something? cause i kind of got that vibe from you but i am not sure)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 am

(of course)

Emma moved out of the way of the gate so Leo could exit the mare's stall. "Are you hungry?" she asked, leading him out of the barn. As they crossed the muddy lot towards her cabin home, Ruby bolted out from under her truck and jumped on Emma, showering her with licks and joyous yips. She reached down to pat her husky just as she jumped off her and jumped up on Leo. "That's Ruby." she explained, admiring her pretty dog.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:30 am

(gotta go ill post later)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next