Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risking It All [T] Open to All!

3 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 2 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by Blackberry Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:56 pm

(pft)

I was surprised as I watched the female take on the large brute, and I was more surprised that she had defeated. He ran off, yelping. "Hey," I shouted. "Could you not attack random wolves? I don't need angry wolves on my trail. My pack is probably already after me."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 2 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:39 pm

(Razz)

"He attacked me first, Phoenix!" I barked back, then stepped to his side. "My pack wants me dead. But they know that I am more of a challenge to get rid of." I added, then lead on towards the far mountains. When it got dark and was raining, I stopped. "We should rest in this cave. Its not safe to travel all day." I said and took him in before laying down.
My blue eyes glistened as I watched the rain, and my ears flickered at the sound. "Phoenix... What was your pack like?" I asked, feeling a bit curious and bored.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:19 pm

I growled softly. "That's none of your business," I barked harshly at her before walking ahead.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:52 pm

My ears flattened, and I growled lightly but padded on to the den with him. When we got there, I laid next to him and huffed. Listening to the rain, the reflection of the rain sparkled in my mesmerizing blue eyes, and my feathers swayed. "Phoenix." I whispered, then lifted my large head to look him in the eyes. "D-Do you think... I'm a bad Fae?" I asked, my paws scuffling on the ground.
Though I was a tough and strong Fae, I had a soft side and it hurt to think that others hated me for being bigger and stronger than others. I couldn't help the way I was. If it weren't for the stupid pack I was in, I wouldn't be so hard-headed and mean.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 pm

I lifted my head and looked at her, my cold brown eyes suddenly shining with wisdom. "I am the great wolf of wisdom," I said. "You are not a bad fae, just misunderstood. You'll just have to learn to be a lone wolf, and somehow, find love." With a grunt, I lowered my head and closed my eyes, falling asleep.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:02 pm

I smiled. All of the hostility I held towards Phoenix started to fade slowly. "Thank you, Phoenix." I whispered, and gently nudged his cheek with my nose then fell asleep next to him. The next morning I awoke first, and went hunting. Sprinting away, I savored every moment of my paws pounding on the ground and leaped on a tree branch, before leaping off and continuing. -20 minutes later- I came back with 2 deer, and 4 rabbits and started to eat, waiting for Phoenix to awake. I guess he wasn't such a bad Brute, just very hard-headed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:05 pm

My nose twitched as the scent of food filled my nostrils. My eyes widened and I leaped onto the rabbit, and tore it apart, chewing ravenously. I devoured the next before hopping onto one of the deer, eating it. Man, would my pack be dying to be taking my place! Face it, Phoenix. The fea is of use to you. Just use her.... she won't know.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:08 pm

"I'm glad to see your up." I said, my beautiful blue eyes glistening, meeting his brownish amber gaze. "Phoenix... Do you believe in the word love?" I asked, knowing I didn't believe it much unless the right Brute came along. Not that I had any feelings for Phoenix yet, but he was nice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 pm

I snorted rudely. "Love is fake," I spat. "Love doesn't shape up a wolf to be big and strong."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:00 pm

"I agree. Love is a word that I despise." I growled lightly. "But I believe in the word friendship." I added, my mesmerizing blue eyes on my paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 pm

I snorted again. "Lets go." I trotted forward.

"Where IS he?" a wolf yowled. The other wolves shouted their agreement. A giant black wolf with glowing yellow eyes snarled, "I knew he was a traitor!" he set his gaze on two bulky brown-and-white wolves. "You. Lobo and Sniper- go after him. If he doesn't agree, kill him if you must. Accompany him to the mountains." The two wolves nodded and dashed away.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:35 pm

As we padded along wioth him after a couple hours, I lifted my head and pricked up my ears. "Hold it! I smell Wolves... They smell a lot like you." I growled, not at Phoenix, but at the danger. 'If they are Wolves from his pack, I'll tear them! EVEN if they a Brutes of the biggest size!' I thought to myself, knowing I was more dominant than many Brutes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:38 pm

I snorted. "They're just two of my packmates. They'll never reach us." I rolled my eyes. "From my pack, we run slow. We're large and clumsy."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:47 pm

I chuckled, and licked his ear lightly. "Aint that the truth." I joked, my eyes searching his.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 am

I flinched slightly at her licking my ear, and flicked it. "But we'd better hurry," I warned. "My pack leader is a fool, but he's not stupid. He probably sent the strongest wolves... Lobo and Sniper." I shuddered at just the mention of their names- they bullied me when I was just a pup. "They seemed to have lived through every disaster we've been through. Sometimes, I wonder if they're even wolf."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:05 am

"I bet he isn't a fool. But I have also lived through some of the most dangerous disasters, and I'm not afraid to take both of them on." I replied, my eyes serious. "I was the strongest in my pack. The only Wolf that matched my strength was the Alpha Male." I added, gasping at the memory of him. I was going to cry, but I stopped it. "Lets get going." I said, and moved on next to him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:23 am

I rolled my eyes. Females. I bounded after her.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:31 am

After running that entire day, I gasped for air as I collapsed on the ground. "Th-Theres a... A cave." I wheezed, and slugged into it to look. Thankfully Phoenix and I have brought a few rabbits on the way.
I started to eat one, as it started to rain heavily. "They'll never track our scent in this rain." I said, knowing the rain would mask our scent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:34 am

I collapsed beside her, gnawing on a rabbit. "Yeah right. Lobo and Sniper have the noses of twenty bloodhounds. A little bit of rain won't stop them." Thunder cracked against the sky, and I shuddered, thankful for the thick trees that blocked out some of the drops of rain.

---

Lobo and Sniper tasted the air at the same time. Their tails cracked through the air. "They went this way," Lobo hissed, his tail erect. Sniper growled once and shoved his snout into the muddy ground. "You're right," he spat, lifting his maw up. Mud and grass dripped from his muzzle, and Lobo struggled not to let out a harsh bout of laughter. "This way." Lobo rushed after Sniper, who was stalking off.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:37 am

"Your maybe right." I answered simply.

---

Lifting my head, I heard a stick snap. Growling fiercely, I stepped out into the rain, my muscles tensed and my hackles raised. Even in this rain, I could hear things clearly and see things clearly. And smell things clearly. "Who's there!?" I snarled bravely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:44 am

Out of the bushes stepped a cautious, pale grey she-wolf. "You!" I snarled. I leaped before my female companion could do anything. tackled her to the ground and grabbed her neck in my jaws. Before she could react, I closed my jaws. a snap filled the air, and blood filled my mouth. I spat fiercely before stalking off. "Spy," I told her. "They're everywhere."

----

Lobo and Sniper approached the body of a pale grey she-wolf. Her neck was bloody and broken, and the smell of Phoenix was everywhere. "We'll have to travel slower," Sniper said to Lobo. His partner nodded. "Poor pidegon." Tail flicking, the two bulky wolves continued in a pace as slow as a worm.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:49 am

After he killed the Fae, my eyes widened. "I can fight my own battles! And who ever said the Fae needed killing?" I snarled at Phoenix, my teeth bared. But then memories swirled my head of how my former mate treated me.
"Lets just go... I cant stay here another minute." I whined pressing my nose into his pelt.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 am

I flinched away, snarling at her. "You don't even know who she was!" I spat. "She was a spy! My leader sent her to either follow or kill us! Are you stupid?" Without waiting for a reply, I bounded forward.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:58 am

Brutes, I thought to myself and bounded after him. My heart was playing tricks on me! I couldn't love him... Could I? No. It was impossible! Out of nowhere jumped Denahi, the Brute I was once mates with.
He pinned me and snarled. Denahi was stronger than Phoenix, but matched my strength.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next