Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risking It All [T] Open to All!

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 3 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:25 pm

I suddenly realized the she-wolf was pinned, and I, snarling, leaped on the wolf and tackled him. "Get out of here!" I spat in his face.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 3 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Denahi snarled in fury, and whipped Phoenix into a rock, leaving him unconsious. My eyes rested on Phoenix for a moment until I snarled at Denahi and tackled him, pinning the Brute to the ground and letting my teeth slice over his chest.
He pushed me off and raked his claws down my shoulder, before I reared up and locked my jaws around his neck, pinning him with force. Biting down hard, he gasped and I let him go before watching him dash away, his tail between his legs. I padded over to Phoenix, and nosed his cheek. I whined lightly. "Phoenix?" I whispered, my eyes filled with worry.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:35 pm

(I'll let it slide this time.)

Phoenix struggled to his paws, and licked the blood from his wounds. "Lets go," he grunted. His wounds stung with great force, but he was determined to keep going.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:42 pm

(Let what slide? :/)

I stopped him from moving, and I shook my head. "Phoenix, you need to rest. If you push yourself on now, you'll never make it. I've been there." I said, trying to have him see reality. I was starting to like Phoenix a bit. He helped me with Denahi.
"Thank you for getting Denahi off of me." I whispered, and brushed my side on his lightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:44 pm

(Could you not control my character? Like, make them move, or go unconscious? :/)

Phoenix shied away. "I have a mission to complete."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 pm

(Oops, sorry.)

"Phoenix, your health is more important then this mission. If you want to die trying to do this now, be my guest." I growled lightly, looking him dead in the eye.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Phoenix shoved past her again. "Whatever! This mission may not be important to you, but it is to me. I may not like my pack, but I won't let them die." He fluffed out his fur and padded forward. "Now, you can leave if you want, but I have to do this."

(I gtg for a while)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 pm

(Kk.)

"It is important to me, Phoenix. But if your going, I'm going. I wont let you die." I assured him, and padded alongside Phoenix towards the mountains.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Phoenix was slightly surprised, but licked down the fur on his shoulders once before walking forward.

(Time skip?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:51 pm

(Hmmmmm.... Yeah!)

For another day we travelled, and I collapsed at a river. "C'mon, Phoenix. We haven't drank anything for hours." I growled, and started to lap up the cold water. The mountains were only a few more miles away. As I continued to drink water, until I was attacked by a rather large Lynx.
One slash of its claws, and I was knocked out.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Phoenix began to drink, but the lynx pounced on the she-wolf. Snarling, I leaped on its back and forced its face into the water. It convulsed and bucked for a few minutes before growing still. I jumped off of it and sniffed at her still pelt. "Are you alright?" I asked. I wanted to ask 'are you alright, *name*' but I had forgotten it. I nudged her again before nipping at her ear.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:00 pm

"I-I'm fine. You can call me Layla." I replied, as if I read his mind. Lifting my head, I tucked my large head under his chin and sighed softly. "Thank you, Phoenix." I whispered, my eyes soon meeting his, my gaze glistening beautifully. "I'm sorry for being so hard-headed." I said out of nowhere, my feathers waving in behind my ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

He snorted once, gazing into her blue eyes. "It's alright," he muttered. "Lets keep going," He took a deep gulp of water before padding forawrd.

(Might not reply as much! Playing Wii Razz)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:07 pm

(-_-)

I nodded my head and padded next to him on the way to the Eastern Mountains.

---

We went over the mountains, and I looked down the ravine to a dam blocking the river. "Well now we know whats holding up the water." I said, and started to make my way down. I was actually a bit unhappy the mission was over. I liked Phoenix.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Phoenix slid down the ravine and began to jump on the logs and fallen trees. But suddenly, paws attacked my side. I stared, wide-eyed, into the yellow gaze of Sniper. "Found you," he sneered. "Layla!" he managed to shout. "Get out of here! Save yourself!"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:15 pm

I gasped as I saw Sniper, and I raced down and tackled him with force, clawing his face wildly and ripping flesh from his chest. Rearing up, I used my forepaws to push him into the water. Before he fell, I slashed him in the eye. "Partners never leave eachothers side!" I barked to Phoenix, and helped him up.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:18 pm

"Yeah," I said, grinning, to Layla. Lobo didn't know what to do, so he dived after Sniper. Their weight pushed against the dam, and it burst. "Layla!" I cried as the ground beneath us shifted.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Grabbing Phoenix's scruff, I threw him to land and dodged the falling logs. Stepping on a rock, I leaped over next to him and smiled. "Well... The dam is broken." I said randomly, and swished my tail.
I lightly licked his cheek, and smiled. "This was some adventure... So what do we do now?" I asked him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Bumparoo. xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Phoenix watched the water flow over the broken logs, and chuckled as he saw Lobo and Sniper's giant heads bobbing up and down. He looked at Layla and frowned. "We may as well go our separate ways."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 pm

I whined and licked his ears. "I don't want to leave you." I whispered, my gaze on my paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Phoenix narrowed his eyes, even though his heart thudded painfully in his chest. "We are two different wolves," he said.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm

"I know. But I like you, Phoenix." I replied, now gazing in his eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:37 pm

The wolf rose an eyebrow. "Why?" he asked, harsher then he intended.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:02 pm

"Your caring. You saved me twice, and you have become a good friend. You wanted me to live when Sniper attacked you." I said, stating what he has done for me. Behind those brown eyes, I knew Phoenix was a Brute that could make me happy. My eyes met his once again, and my orbs were glistening with sadness. "I like you." I whispered, and snuggled into his chest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next