Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risking It All [T] Open to All!

3 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 4 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Phoenix backed away. No. He couldn't love. He can't. "I can't," he whispered. Turning tail, he raced away, tail streaming behind him.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 4 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 pm

My ears laced back as he disappeared, and I was going to go after him but I was knocked to the ground with a yelp. I caught a glimpse of who it was. Denahi. My yelp echoed, and I sighed before blacking out.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Phoenix whipped around and saw Denhai standing over Layla. A snarl bubbled past his lips and he pounced, grasping Phoenix with strong paws. Fueled by anger, he snapped Denahi's neck.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Coming back to my consciousness, I looked up at Phoenix and smiled warmly. "Thank you, Phoenix." I whispered and tried pushing myself to my paws, but fell at Phoenix's paws. I whined lightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Phoenix looked at Denahi's dead body, the flowing river, and then at Layla. "We'll have to stay here." he sat down a few inches from Layla.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:19 pm

It was cold, and I shivered lightly before crawling next to him for warmth. "Thanks for coming back." I wheezed lightly, my feathers behind my ear waving in the wind.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Phoenix nodded slightly. You didn't do it for her, his conciencece told him. You did it for yourself. Phoenix shuddered once.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 pm

My blue eyes rested on the sunset, and I sighed softly. "Phoenix." I whispered lightly. I sat up, and looked at him. "You are a good friend. I've never had one like you." I continued, and snuggled into his thick pelt. "Thank you for caring." I whispered, my blue orbs searching his brown.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Phoenix breathed deeply and looked at her. "I would do anything for a friend," he said.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:43 pm

My heart felt as if it were beating millions of miles an hour. 'No. I cant be in love with him.' I thought to myself, though my heart was beating my mind. "I would to." I whispered, and licked his cheek a few times before resting my head under his chin.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Phoenix scooted away. You're not in love. He told himself firmly. He ignored her lickings, and instead lifted up a hind leg to scratch his side.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 pm

I snorted lightly, and sighed. Getting on my paws, I padded towards the river and lapped up water. I returned to Phoenix, and laid at his side my head on my paws. 'Maybe I do love him' I thought to myself, as my heart kept telling me I loved Phoenix. "Uh, Phoenix. I should tell you something." I whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Phoenix scratched harder, and decided that he defiantly had fleas. "Not right now," he said through his teeth, tail thumping the ground.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 pm

"Oh, OK... I know something that'll get rid of those bugs." I said, and rubbed some dirt on his pelt. "Is the itching any worse?" I asked him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 am

The itching went down. "It's better now," I said, then looked at her. "What did you want to tell me?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:18 am

I gulped lightly, my eyes clouded with guilt. "I, uh... Ah, its nothing. Its nothing." I replied, gazing at my paws, not wanting to admit I loved him. It was obvious he would ask again though.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:23 am

Bumparoo!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:59 am

Phoenix narrowed his eyes and said, "Are you sure?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:02 am

"I don't know, Phoenix. If I tell you, you might not feel the same way. If I don't, I'll never know." I replied, my gaze on my paws then up at him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:04 am

Phoenix shrugged his broad shoulders. "Fine then," he said, and padded off.

(Going to the commisary! Don't worry. I'l be gone not for very long.)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:06 am

I whined lightly, and sighed softly. "I'll tell him when he gets back. He'll understand. I hope." I whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:56 am

Phoenix returned and dropped a deer leg in front of her. "I hope your tongue isn't tied this time," he said "What is it?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:17 am

"Thank you, Phoenix." I said and gazed up at him. I sighed before replying, "I'm starting to grow feelings for you." I gazed at him, searching his expression.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:25 am

Bumpy?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:28 am

Phoenix looked at her. "Um, okay."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next