Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 12 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 pm

(Hey, long time, no see! How are you?)

Jaylin

I took his hand and stood up, smiling lovingly at him, and replied, "Yes. We should. But how will the pack react? I'm a little nervous about it." My face showed the nervousness I felt about telling the pack about my pregnancy. But the one's I was most worried about were Mike and Vennetia. They had taken a severe disliking to me, especially ever since I had been announced as Alpha Female.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 12 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:34 pm

(sorry about that and I've been ok i guess. Oh i have an idea but im not shure where to go with it.)

"I really don't care what the pack thinks and you shouldn't either, But if they do have a problem they'll have to learn to deal with the fact that there is another that will be taking over alpha."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:39 pm

(It's alright. What idea do you have?)

Jaylin

"I know. But I still can't help being nervous." I replied, holding onto his hand tightly and gently squeezing it for comfort. I stepped close to him and placed my head on his chest, taking in his scent.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:59 pm

(I'll pm it to you.)

I smiled and squeezed her hand back and stood there for a moment after she placed her head on my chest and smiled again "Come on now, we don't want to keep them waiting, i have some of them already asking questions."I kissed her forehead then started to head towards the front door with her close in tow.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:02 am

(Okay.)

Jaylin

I nodded and followed close behind him, rubbing my belly as I thought about the pups we were going to have. I couldn't help smiling as I thought about it, wondering at the little one(s) now growing inside me. I couldn't help feeling happy and I knew that however the pack would react we would still be happy since we were starting a family together.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:05 pm

When we got.back.inside I glanced over at her and took one of hr hands in mine and walked back to the dining room where everyone was still eating breakfast. As soon as we crossed the dopr way all eyes turned to us, I raised my free hand a little bit as everyone started talking amongst themselves "I know all of you probably wondering what those screams were about, it just so happens to be that your new alpha Jaylin is pregnant." As soon as I said that some.members gave small claps and while others began protesting against it. "I know some of you might be against this, but it was not planned. She is your alpha now so you will respect her like you respect me."

I turned to look at other before walking towards the stairs still holding her hand as I went to the stairs "Why don't we go back to the room and let the pack settle?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Jaylin

I followed him closely, smiling when he took my hand in his after we got back inside. I walked beside him, knowing he was heading to the dining room and realizing what he was planning. When we walked into the dining in room all eyes turned to us and I started to get nervous. People started talking amongst themselves until Leo silenced them with a raised hand. What he said next made me want to run out of the room but I refrained from it. After Leo was done speaking there were claps but also protesting. Again Leo silenced them, this time by speaking, then he lead me out of the dining room. At his suggestion I looked over at him and nodded silently, still nervous about how the pack reacted.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:51 pm

I gave her a small smile before I started to walk up the stairs and headed to our room. When we got there I closed the door behind us before sitting on the bed.

I looked over at Jaylin and gave another small smile "I have a weird feeling that Mike may try to take over and half the pack may leave." I looked around the room for a moment thinking then looked back to her "How do you feel about being Alpha female?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:04 am

Jaylin

I smiled back at him, but I was still nervous. I followed him to our room and walked inside after he did. I heard him close the door behind us and watched as he walked over to our bed and and sat down. I wandered over to the desk and ran my hand along the wood, just thinking. When I heard his comment I lifted my head then went over to him. "If that happens we'll deal with it when it comes, if it does." I replied, taking his hand and putting it on my belly. I could already feel our pup(s) moving around inside me a little. At his question I looked up and smiled at him. "It's strange seeming as I was always a lower rank in my other pack. I never made it higher than just a normal pack member. But I'm enjoying it. The best part is that I have you." I replied, sitting down next to him and snuggling against him with his hand still on my belly.

(Ugh, I feel like that wasn't a good post. I'm sorry if it's not good.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:22 am

(Its fine mine wasn't even the best. I'm using my phone and it sucks.)

I smiled when she placed my hand on her belly and looked at her when she started to speak "You sound very confident about that, me and my father didn't choose him as beta for no reason, he is very strong. If it does happen then me and you will leave here to start anew." When she sat down next to me and began to snuggle I smiled to myself and pulled her a bit closer "I'm glad I found you out there and to have you as well."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:48 am

(Same here. Although my phone isn't acting up for once.)

Jaylin

"I guess I'm a little more confident than I should be. But if we do that what will happen to the other pack members, the ones that are left? Should we take them with us?" I replied, pulling away a little to look up at him. If some of the members remained loyal to us they should be able to come with us right? They didn't deserve to be left behind. I smiled at his comment then leaned up and gently kissed him. "I love you, Leo." I said softly into his ear, glad he was my mate.

(Hey, I'm going to go to sleep. I have school tomorrow then work. I'll RP with you tomorrow.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:40 am

(K ttyl)

I looked at her and nodded slightly "I would never turn a loyal member away, even though this territory was were I was born and raised I'm willing to leave it behind. To many bad memories."

I smiled and looked at her when she kissed me and returned the kiss and kept her close to my side "Love you too Jaylin." I looked around the room for a moment then back to her, I laid back on the bed and pulled her up to me and held her close while I thought of different things.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:20 am

Jaylin

I looked up at him and nodded, smiling slightly. "I understand. Hopefully, if we have to leave, we'll find a good place to start over." I replied, moving closer to him. I smiled again when he said he loved me then felt him lay down and pull me with him. I snuggled close to him and looked at the ceiling, rubbing my belly a little. Then I looked over at him and asked, "Do you think we'll have more than one pup?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:34 pm

I looked at her for a second before giving a small shrug "I'm not sure really, its really rare for a werewolf in human form to have more than one. If you had gotten pregnant in wolf form then it would be possible for more to be born." I gave her a small smile "If it happens I won't fight since you would be there main target, plus you pregnant. If you weren't pregnant I would fight because this is my home, I was born here." When she snuggled into my side I held her a bit more close to me "I know the perfect place to start over, its just outside of the pack lines and no other pack is nearby. I'll take you there in a few days so you can see."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:08 pm

BuMp
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:32 pm

(Sorry!)

Jaylin

I listened to him quietly, nodding in understanding. At his second comment I looked over at him and said, "But maybe you should fight. If enough of the pack stands behind you and helps then we might defeat them and be able to stay here." I laid my head down on his shoulder and smiled when he pulled me closer to him. At his offering I smiled and replied, "I'd like that. It's best to be prepared if we do have to leave."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:59 pm

(Should we skip a little? Like after they had the fight or when she has the baby?)

I shook my head and looked at her again "If I fight then they will come after you." I closed my eyes for a few moments and listened to what she was saying "The most that will be on my side would be about 5 or 7 pack members, that's not even half the pack on my side. Let's not talk about this right." I gave a small sigh and looked at her when I turned my head "The place that I'm talking about has a very large field and and small lake next to it and plenty of wooded areas around it."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:55 pm

(Whichever comes first.)

Jaylin

"Good point. But I would fight if anyone came after me. Although, I would be careful."I replied, closing my eyes as I relaxed. At his next comment I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Cool. Does it already have a house or will we need to build one?" I asked, curious.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:41 pm

(ok, how about say we skip a few months to were she has the baby for right now.)

I looked at her for a moment when she asked if there was a house there yet. "There's not one yet but it shouldn't be to hard making a small house, there may even be an old hunters cabin out there, I haven't been out there for a long time." I started to think about the last time I was out there, which was before my pack was attacked and damn near slaughtered."You know since werewolves have a shorter pregnancy we should start thinking about names and everything." I looked at her and gave a small smile
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:44 am

(Okay. That's find with me.)

Jaylin

I nodded at his reply then I closed my eyes again, on the verge of falling asleep. Then I heard him mention coming up with names for our pup(s) and I smiled and looked up at him again. "Okay. Any ideas?" I replied, smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

(>.< im so sorry i havent replied)

I smiled back at her and thought for a little bit "How about for a girl or girls Raina, Sibyl, or Sarina. and for the boy or boys Zy, Broddie, or Valentine." I looked at her and gave a small shrug "I'm not that good with names at all."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:54 pm

(It's fine.)

Jaylin

I smiled at his name choices then took his hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Those are perfect. I like them." I replied, smiling brightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:30 pm

(ok and i got a job! oh and can we go ahead and skip to where she has the baby(s)? you can choose what she has and how many)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:10 am

(Cool! Where you working? And alright. How about three? It might add yet another interesting twist......)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:00 am

(Long john silvers. that will be really interesting.--One kid:we can handle that--two kids:ok they may be a handful but--Three kids: holy fucking hell, "Who thew you out the window your brother/sister?")
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next