Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Jaylin

I paused and studied her for a moment then I asked, "Why are you growling at me?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:06 pm

"You know exactly why."I pulled my lips back into a snarl as i walked closer to her. "I dont know where you come and how they do things there, but im warning you stay away from my mate!"I growled a bit louder ready to strike.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Jaylin

"What? Why would I-" I started then it dawned on me. "Oh. You think I'm hitting on Mike. I assure you I'm not. I was just being nice. I'm nice to everyone. If I'm interested in anyone it would probably be Leo. So don't worry, no way will I try and take Mike away from you. I'm not that type of person. I don't like people who do that type of thing so I will never do it." I replied, hoping she wouldn't get any more mad than she already was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:51 pm

(You gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Leo-

I knew the moment I left the dining room and told vennetia what to do there was going to be trouble. I didn't know why I didn't think about it earlier and why I didn't remember what happened last another female joined the pack.
I ran out of the pack house and shifted half-way out of the door and took off running as fast as I could following their scents. when I reached them and saw Vennetia I gave a loud growl as she lept at Jaylin, I bolted at her and knocked Jaylin out of the way just in time to have Vennedia's jaws snap close on my shoulder. I gave a loud snarl and whipped my head around and dug my teeth into her side as the fight began.

Vennetia-

I didn't even see Leo when he came out of no where and my jaws locked on his shoulders, I growled in annoyance when I wasn't able to fight Jaylin and as the fight began between me and Leo. -This is not your fight Leo!-

Leo-

I growled loudly after I pinned her to the ground and stared at her with my lips curled back -You have nothing to fight her over! you keep this up then you will be gone!- I snarled loudly before unpinning her and my tail raised slightly as I snapped out at her as she ran.
I shook my fur out and calmed down before looking to Jaylin -Are you okay?-
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Jaylin

I was bracing myself to fight Vennetia when Leo came out of nowhere. I watched as they fought, not sure if I should help or wait. After Leo let go of Vennetia and she ran off only then did she relax. When I heard Leo's question I walked over to him and licked his cheek in thanks, but also in flirtation. ~Yeah. Thanks to you.~ I replied. Then I realized what I had done and I quickly backed away. ~Sorry. That was...uncalled for. I had no right to do that..~ I said embarrassedly, lowering my head and blushing. Hopefully he wouldn't attack me. After all, he was an Alpha and I was the newcomer, not even having my rank yet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:40 pm

I watched as Jaylin walked up to me and licked my cheek and gave a toothy grin that a wolf would do before shaking my head a bit when she backed away -Your perfectly fine.- My ears twitched a little when I caught a far off howl and shook my head -I should've been smarter not to let her near you.-
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Jaylin

~It's fine. I've had to deal with it before. Why is she so mad at me anyways?~ I replied, moving closer to Leo again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:03 pm

I watched as she got closer to me and gave a small smile before it disappeared -Lets just say that if I wouldn't have came she would've tried and killed you.- I shook my fur out then sat down on my huanches and looked at her -She does this with all new females, the last one she killed. She is afraid they are going to take Mike away.-
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Jaylin

~Oh. Well, just to let you know, I can normally take care of myself in a fight. But I do appreciate help every so often.~ I replied, smiling to show I wasn't bragging. Then I walked over and sat down beside him, my shoulder touching his. Then my body shimmered and I switched to my human form, I adjusted my low cut, short black dress then I leaned back on my arms and crossed my high-heeled booted legs. I shook my long, black hair back so it was off of my shoulders and falling down my back. "I hope that Vennetia will eventually warm up to me." I said, leaning back my head and looking at the sky, exposing my neck.

(I'm aiming for him kissing her or something.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:32 pm

I nodded my head silently to her before shifting into my human form and looked at her as she fixed her dress and her hair "I still don't see how you are able to not shredd your clothes?" I shook my head lightly then watched her as she looked at the sky.

Out of the many female were's that had joined and left my pack in the past couple years I had never felt anything towards them or anything that seemed to pull us to eachother. I watched for a moment longer before my wolf took over and leaned forward before gently kissing her on her lips while she still had her head tilted back
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Jaylin

"I don't know. It's a mystery to me too!" I replied laughing. Then I gasped when he leaned forward and kissed me. I was so shocked I lost balance and fell back onto my back, taking him with me. Then my wolf took over and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I let out a little growl then deepened our kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:45 pm

I felt her take me with her when she fell back on the ground as she kissed me back. When she wrapped her arms around my neck a gave a louder growl and continued to kiss her on her lips before kissing her neck once or twice then going back to kissing, I slowly pulled back away from her and searched her face as I gave a slight smirk at her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Jaylin

When he finally pulled away I gasped for breath while smiling up at him. "That was wonderful. Want to try again?" I replied, my voice coming out a little more husky than I meant it to.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:17 am

I gave a slightly bigger smirk when she asked if I wanted to try again, I acted like I was going to kiss her lips again but instead I brushed them over and kissed her forehead "I think later would be fine." I smirked at her one more time before finally pushing myself up from where she brought me with her after she fell. I stared at her for a moment before grabhing hold of her hands and pulled her back up into a sitting position "Do you know how to get back to the house?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:07 am

Jaylin

I held back a disappointed whimper when he didn't kiss me again and when I heard his comment about later I smiled. I let him pull me up and I replied, "I think so. I'm still trying get used to the area."

(Don`t forget about Immortal Knight!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:47 pm

"If you follow the path I came through it'll lead you right tp the house." I looked in that direction so she would see it before looking back to her "I have to go deal with my very angry beta right now. If you need anything just tell me and keep your distance from Vennitia." I shifted into my wolf form and looked at her before I took off towards the house.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 am

Jaylin

I nodded and got up and headed down the path Leo had pointed to. My heart still pounded from our kiss and I let a smile slip across my lips. Leo liked me, I had just come here and I had already got the Alpha to like me in a romantic way.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:07 am

Once I got back to the house and back into my human form I already knew Mike would be waiting in my office. Whne I got in my office I could hear his angry growling as I shut the door and looked at him "I know you are highly pissed off right now but you know she can't keep doing this." As soon as I said that Mike growled even louder and stayed watching me as I stayed standing up before yelling "That gives you no damn excuse to attack my mate!" I felt a low growl forming deep in my chest as I stared at him "When she is about to attack the newest membr of our pack just because she was around you, then yes I am going to attack to protect them." The growl finnaly came out as a low but deep rumble that kept growing louder "You need to learn how to keep your mate on a leash before she gets kicked out." Mike growled lowly at me this time "That would kill us both!" I looked at him again not taking my stare from him "Then keep the bitch under control!" He growled his loides this time before turning around and slamming the door open and stormed out.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Jaylin

I walked into the house and headed down the hall to my room when I heard yelling. I stopped and frowned. It stopped after awhile and I shrugged and began moving again. I was about to walk by Leo's office when the door slammed open and someone stormed out. "Mike!" I exclaimed, jumping back in surprise.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:16 pm

I was sitting on the edge of my desk when I hear Jaylin yell at Mike and could see both of them clearly. Mike stopped for a moment and gave a deep growl and stared Jaylin down for a moment "You keep your distance bitch!" he snapped slightly before looking at Leo then continued to leave.

I watched the whole scene and fought against myself to not attack him right there when I heard him callcher a bitch, I looked at her and tried to give a small smile but none came "Why don't you come in here." When the words left my mouth I could hear the growl come out with them that turned into a slight snarl from how Mike had treated her. "Pay no mind to Mike, he is upset because I fought with his mate and he wasn't there to protect her."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Jaylin

My mouth dropped open when Mike called me a bitch and I stared after him in shock. "What'd I do?" I said under my breath. Then I heard Leo tell me to come into his office so I tore my eyes away from Mike and walked inside. I smiled then heard his comment about Mike being upset. "But why did he call me a bitch? I didn't do anything to her." I replied, still a little shaken up by the incident.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:38 pm

I nodded to one of the chairs so she didn't have to stand the. looked at the open door "He isn't in the right state of mind right now. For one his mate is injured and has a chance to be kicked out if she acts up again, and then the second reason is because I protected you from her attack." I let my eyes slowly drift to were she was and gave a small sigh "Last time she did that the other female ended gettting killed, the one before her had gotten ran off."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Jaylin

I sat down in the chair he offered and looked at him, listening to him intently. "You had a right to protect me though. She was going to attack me for no reason." I replied, trying to reassure him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:02 pm

"Yes I know, but if you have ever met a mated pair of werewolves then you should know what I mean." I gave a soft smile to her when I figured out she was trying to reassure me "Give him a few days and im sure he'll apologize for acting how he is right now, he had no right calling you that."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next