Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 4 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Jaylin

"Alright. I trust you." I replied. Then I got up and said, "I'm going to head to my room. I want to change out of this dress. It's getting a little uncomfortable."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 4 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 pm

I nodded to her slightly as she got up and I slowly stood up from where I was sitting. "If you need anything ill either be here or in my room, if nothing else trt to use your pack ties to communicate with me through thought." I smiled at her and resisted going over and kissing her afraid that the pack would retaliate if they saw.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Jaylin

I nodded and was about to walk out when I looked around. Then, seeing no one, I hurried over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips then smiled at him. "Will you come up to my room later? I want to spend some alone time with you." I said, continuing to smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:51 pm

I watched as she was about to walk out of the office , but instead she turned around and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. I gave a small smirk when she ask me to come to her room later on and I nodded softly, I watched her for a second before I kissed her on her lips before I gave a soft growl and pulled away from her. I leaned a little to were I was beside her ear and whispered in it a bit "My wolf thinks your trying to tease him, he doesn't like it." I straightened up and smirk at her "Ill see you later."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Jaylin

I smiled and leaned forward and gently nibbled his ear before I whispered, "Well, my wolf seems to be enjoying it." Then I walked out of his office and headed for my room.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:09 pm

I gave a small grunt when I felt her nibble my ear and smirked when I heard what she said. I watched her leave before I walked behind my desk and started to finish some treaties with neighboring packs for hunting grounds and transfering members.

After a few hours when it was dark out I left my office and locked the door to make sure no one could get in it. When I thought about Jaylin asking to come to her room later for some time to our selves a slight smirk grew on my face before disappearing. When I got to her door I knocked twice and waited for her to answer.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Jaylin

I had stripped down to my black bra and panties to get more comfortable when I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was,Leo so I looked around and grabbed a nearby black nightgown, which happened to be the most sexiest one I own. When I saw the low neckline I sighed but decided to deal with it and walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Leo." I greeted him, flashing him a smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:21 pm

"Hello Jaylin." I smiled at her before nodding when she opened the door. I looked her over for a quick second and looked back to her face and smiled "You look lovely tonight." I crossed my arms a bit "Am I allowed to come in? And what did you want me to come here for?" I kept my smirk on my face and watched her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Jaylin

I stepped aside to allow him to come in. "I wanted to spend some time with you." I replied, returning his smirk.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:35 pm

I gave a soft smile when she let me come in and I loked around the room before turning to look at her "My pack isn't going to be to happy with thr fact that I am with the newmember in their room." I looked around the room again and saw a chair before I walked to it and sat down in it watching her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Jaylin

"Well, they'll just have to deal with it." I replied. Then I walked over to him and sat down in his lap, putting my arms around his neck. Then I smiled and leaned forward and kissed him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:06 pm

I smirked slightly at her response and was about to say something but instead stayed silent when she sat on my lap and began to kiss me. I gave a soft growl as I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her before pulling her closer to me to try and deepen the kiss.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Jaylin

I let him pull me closer to him and I deepened our kiss even further. I pressed my body up against his and tangled my hands his hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:28 pm

I gave a louder growl when I felt her push herself closer to me and tangle her fingers in my hair. As I began to kiss her neck I had to fight with my wolf to keep control so I wouldn't end up marking her, I didn't need that on my hands at her moment.I kept kissing her neck and slowly began to run my hands on her sides before moving back to her lips.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Jaylin

I moaned and continued to kiss him, trailing my hands down his back and toying with the edge of his shirt. My wolf was starting to take over even though I was trying to control it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:40 pm

I kept kissing her and rubbing her sides until I felt her start to toy with the edge of my shirt. I gave a slight growl and moved my hands to hers and pulled them away from my shirt as I pulled away and put my face near her ear yet growling softly "Not right now."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Jaylin

I felt my wolf force a whine out of me but I pushed it back. I gasped then said, "I know that. My wolf doesn't." I struggled to keep from pressing my lips back against his, my wolf trying to get me to.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:50 pm

"You have to tell your wolf no, im able to control mine a bit better because im an alpha but not that much." I gave a small smirk at her and released her hands "This time fight back against her." I smiled softly and pressed my lips back to hers before letting my tounge (sp?) go acrossed her bottom lip asking for her permission.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Jaylin

I nodded and when he kissed me again I felt his tongue go across my bottom lip and I willingly opened my mouth to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:57 pm

When I felt her open her mouth for me I let my tongue enter her mouth and let it exlpore inside her mouth as I continued to kiss her lips. I began to rub her sides once again and gave a soft growl as I kept kissing her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Jaylin

I met his tongue with mine and pressed it against his. I felt my wolf try to take control again but I shoved it back down. I started to stroke my hands up and down his back while I continued to kiss him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:37 pm

I slowly pulled back from kissing her and smiled softly "I think that's enough for tonight." I gave her another small kiss on her lips before pulling away and slowly standing up to give her time to stand up since she was sitti g on my lap.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Jaylin

I nodded and stood up, finally getting control of my wolf. "When can we do this again?" I asked, placing my hands on his chest and leaning up to give him a goodbye kiss.

(I feel so stupid for asking this, but what did you mean earlier when he said he wouldn't mark Jaylin?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:51 pm

(A mark in werewolf term is like a claim, as fot werewolves when they mark their mate they bite the other where the collarbone and shoulder meet. Don't feel stupid.)

I smiled at her and gave a small shrug "I don't know yet." A slight smirk crossed his face when she leaned up to kiss him goodbye and he cupped his hand over her mouth and smirked bigger this time "You do that and the whole process will start over again."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:54 pm

(Ohhhhhhh. Why doesn't he want to mark her?)

Jaylin

I took his hand away from my mouth and held onto it and smirked playfully. "What if I want it to start again?" I replied. Then I gently nibbled his ear then neck, being playful.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next