Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Becky

I walked by the graveyard, swinging my hips after noticing a man staring at me. I smiled and walked towards him. I bent my finger at him and walked into a nearby alley. The moment I saw him I grabbed him and sunk my fangs into his neck, moaning with pleasure as his blood hit my tongue.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

Post by Stormsong Mon May 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Lucifer looked up when he sensed a dying soul. When he went to go after it, one of the souls in the graveyard grabbed his leg. He stifled a cry of pain as it burned and tore at his legs. Sinking to the ground, he allowed them to deliver his punishment. They bit into his arms, legs, torso, neck, and face. They tore at his black wings, ripping out the elegant black feathers.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Becky

I soon drained the man dry and stood up. I ran my hand over my mouth to clean off the blood. The scent of more blood drew my attention and I walked towards the source.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Lucifer was on his hands and knees. Thoughts of Becky filled his head, followed by flashes of immense pain. He gasped. Becky. Pain. Becky. Pain. Becky. Pain. Becky. Pain. Kill. His eyes grew dark and he flapped his battered wings, throwing the souls from his body. But they kept up their attack on him. Becky. Pain. Becky. Pain.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Becky

I saw Lucifer being battered by souls and I hid as I saw his eyes go dark. ~This isn't going to be good.~ I thought.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Lucifer flew up into the air, the souls falling from his body as he did so. He let out a horrid battle cry.

(Gtg, I'm eating dinner. I should be back in an hour or so.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Becky

I shivered as I head the battle cry. I jumped up and hurried on down the sidewalk, soon reaching the Coffin Club and slipping inside.

(Noooooo. I may be off by then.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Lucifer noticed the fast movement down the sidewalk. Seeing that it was Becky, he took off after her. Now he was out for blood.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Becky

I sensed him coming after me and I quickly darted down a long hall and came to a door. I took out a skeleton key and put it in the lock. The door unlocked and I opened it. I stepped I inside and nodded to the bouncer, Dragon, before I pushed back the curtain and stepped into the club. I was automatically surrounded by my friends. They all held drinks of some kind but they were all laced with blood. This was the REAL Coffin Club.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Lucifer followed her right into a building. Up ahead, he saw a large man trying to block his way. He landed and approached him , his wing retracting into his skin. "Move, or I'll drain the life from your undead body," he said. His fists clenched.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Becky

I heard Lucifer's voice and I watched as Dragon stepped aside. I whimpered quietly and moved onto the dance floor, blending in with the other vampires.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Lucifer entered the area and looked around. He could sense all the vampires that were around him. His eyes only had sight for one person. Becky. He moved through the crowd as he looked for her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Becky

I started to dance, moving my body sexily and fluidly. I watched Lucifer's progress, hoping I could stop him by the way I was dancing. If I could seduce him that would be even better.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:30 pm

When he saw that she wasn't on the sidelines, he looked to the dance floor. He started forcing his way through the crowd as he searched for her. He felt his wings tingle under his skin as he sensed her presence.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Becky

I kept dancing, slipping unnoticed into his thoughts. Then I started to alter his thoughts, hoping to draw him out of the rage he was in.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:35 pm

He cried out and collapsed to the floor. His head felt as if it was on fire. He rolled around on the ground. Becky. Pain. Becky. Pain.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Becky

I hated that I was causing him pain but I continued, altering the Becky. Pain. to Becky. Love.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Lucifer laid there on the ground, shivering, Never had the fallen angel been reduced to such a state. Becky. Love. Becky. Love. He looked around. "Becky," he called softly, doubting that she'd hear him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Becky

My vampire hearing picked up his quiet cry and I went to him. "Lucifer." I said, crouching down beside him. I could feel the other vampire's eyes on me but I no longer cared.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:48 pm

He laid there on the ground gasping for air. His head was throbbing. He looked up at her and reached out. He stroked her cheek. "What's wrong with me?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Becky

"Shhhh. Relax." I said. Then I ran my hand over his body and let some of my magic flow into him to heal him. Then I turned head and kissed the palm of the hand he had had on my cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Lucifer gave a weak smile before passing out.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Becky

I sighed then gently picked him up. The vampires gave me questioning looks but I ignored them. I carried Lucifer to one of the back bedrooms and set him on the bed. I made sure the door to the outside was closed and locked before I slipped into the bathroom to take a shower.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 6:07 pm

He groaned and sat up awhile later. His body grew tense, he had no idea where he was. He heard a shower going a little ways away and got up. He wanted to know who was there.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Becky

I heard Lucifer get up but I stayed where I was. At this moment I didn't particularly care if he saw me naked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next