Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 pm

(Lol, that was my original intention. I wasn't expecting her to be so...... feisty. tongue )

He gurgled, his eyes turning black as he sought desperately for a way to escape. I am Lucifer, why am I afraid?
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:44 pm

(Ohhhhhhh. Should I tone it down a bit?)

Becky

A cruel smile played along my lips then I frowned. I removed the dagger from his neck and stepped back, eyeing him. I was lifting my hand to release from my power restraints but thought better of It and lowered my hand. I eyed him a little longer then asked, "Why do you want to kill me so much?" I was watching him for the slightest hint of him moving to attack. Then back the dagger would go to his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm

(No, she's fine.)

If there was only thing that was nearly impossible to do, it was to get a clear answer from a fallen angel. Especially Lucifer. His eyes locked with hers. "No reason. Just bored I guess." His tone of voice told her that there was more.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Becky

"Tell me, you damn angel, or I promise I am going to shove this dagger into your neck!" I growled, my dagger again pressed tightly against his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Lucifer held up his hands, a wicked gleam in his eyes. "Easy there girly. I'll tell you. One of the souls brought your name to my ear."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Becky

Again shock raced through me but it did not show on my face. "Keep talking." I said.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:07 pm

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Why should I?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Becky

"You have a choice: either I kill you very painfully with this dagger or you keep talking." I hissed, pressing the dagger warningly tighter against his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:16 pm

He snorted. "Can you say please?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Becky

"You really expect a vampire to say please?" I hissed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:19 pm

His eyebrows quirked up. "A vampire? With an innocent soul? But how can that be?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Becky

"I suggest you keep talking or it won't be so innocent." I hissed, tired of this game we were playing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:27 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. The souls gave me your name and that your soul was innocent. You seemed to be the perfect target for me to spill and take your soul to feed on."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Becky

"Well, you have a hell of a job on your hands. I ain't going easily." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:35 pm

"I noticed that. Now, you have been able to weasel out all that I know. Are you going to release me or am I going to have to use magic of my own?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Becky

I stepped away from him and with a wave of my hand the power binding him disappeared. I had more power building in my arms, stronger this time. "Don't even try to attack me." I warned, my arms poised and ready.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Lucifer smirked. "I don't plan on it." His wings burst from his back the insides of them shimmering with a red light. This was supposed to stun her under he flew out the window.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Becky

I shielded my eyes, hissing at the sudden bright light. When I removed my arm he was gone. "Good riddance." I hissed and climbed back into bed, the dagger within grabbing distance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:50 pm

He flew long into the night sky. He landed on a tree branch high in the air and starte to preen his feathers. Blood curdling screams caught his attention. He looked down through the branches. A man and a woman was on the ground. He was stabbing her to death. Lucifer moved closer, eager to watch.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:52 pm

(I have to go. We have storms coming.)

Becky

I couldn't sleep, my thoughts filled with images of the fallen angel. I was strangely attracted to him even though I knew he was probably a danger to me. And I was a danger to him since I was a vampire.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Lucifer laughed as the man finished her off and took off running with her purse. He leapt down from the tree and grabbed the dead woman by her shirt. Pressing his lips to hers, he sucked her soul out of her and devoured it. His wings were stretched wide with delight and shimmiered in red.

(Okay, I got to go too. See ya tomorrow! Very Happy )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 am

Becky

I finally climbed out of bed, deciding to go hunting. I walked out of my house and headed down the sidewalk, the smell of blood soon drawing my attention. When I reached the source of it I froze. The fallen angel that had attacked me was bent over a now-dead woman. I glanced up and silently jumed onto a branch that was right above me. My eyes were red as my hunger started to take over but I fought it back. I would wait until he was gone before I would drain the dead woman of every last drop of blood she had to offer. She wouldn't be needing it anymore anyways.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:50 pm

When Lucifer had finished dining on her soul, the red shimmer of his wings faded. His eyes were tinted with red now, his breathing was heavy. He opened his wings and flew off into the night. He took no notice of the vampire lurking in the darkness.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Becky

I dropped to the ground quickly and silently after he flew off. I crouched next to the woman and quickly dug my fangs into her neck, hoping her blood would still be warm. I growled in pleasure as her warm blood flowed onto my tongue. I closed my eyes and started to drink, unaware of everything around me. When I finally lifted my head and stood up I heard some shouts and turned around to see some Slayers brandishing stakes pointing at me. I hissed at them and they came running at me. I was about to attack when I felt hands grab my shoulders from behind and wooden handcuffs were slapped onto my wrists. I screamed in pain and dropped to the ground, the wood weakening me. I kept screaming, slightly hoping the fallen angel called Lucifer would hear me. I writhed in pain, the Slayers laughing and pointing at me.

(Adding some suspense.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Lucifer froze in mid flight. He had heard more screams. This time they were coming from a vampire. Curious, he turned around and followed the noise. When he got back to the sight of the murder, he saw Becky on the ground (he already knows her name because the soul told him), she was fighting to get away from a group of Slayers. He dove into a tree and tucked his wings into his clothes. No one kills her but me, he thought. He dropped down on the ground and approached the group of angry humans.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next