Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Becky

I screamed as the wooden cuffs started to dig into my wrists. Then I heard a thump and turned my head to see Lucifer. I writhed harder, trying to slip off the cuffs. The Slayers were staring at him, their stakes pointed at him and angry glares on their faces. I had figured out a long time ago that Slayers didn't like to be interrupted when they were killing a vampire, that vampire currently being me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:39 pm

He put on an innocent act and tried to sound as human as possible. It was one of his many powers. He stared wide eyed at the crowd. "Oh. My. God! The the fuck are doing to that girl! Are you-" he gasped. "Are you going to kill her? Are you, like, some member of a terrorist group or something?" He gulped then turned to run. "Help! Police! HELP!"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Becky

I watched as the Slayers faces contorted in anger. Then they ran at him, their stakes poised and ready. Then my attentions were drawn away from them when the wooden cuffs started to burn my wrists and I hissed in pain, writhing more wildly, desperately trying to get them off.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:47 pm

He ran deep into the forest crying out for help. He then closed his eyes and a piece of his shadow seperated from his body and started to slither deeper into the forest, carrying the echo of his voice with it. Lucifer opened his wings and flew back to where Becky was. He grabbed the wooden handcuffs and broke them off her wrists. "What do you say?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Becky

"Thank you." I gasped out, rubbing my wrists with relief. I stood up and faced him. "You know, you're not that bad." I said, smiling at him. The I put my arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug and buried my face in his chest. I knew this was dangerous but it was something I was willing to risk.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Lucifer's breath hitched in his throat. He had never been shown any sort of kindness. Not sense........ He shook his head and pried her arms off of him. "Whatever." He opened his wings and flew off.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Becky

I watched him go then sighed. ~How can I show him what it's like to be loved?~ I wondered as I headed back to my house.

(I have to go for a bit. I'll be back soon!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Lucifer flew back to, well, tree and huddled up in the brnachest. The very thought of someone loving him sickened him. But it was in a good way.

(Okay, bye!)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Becky

I entered my house and sat down on the couch.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm

His eyes grew dark. He still had to kill her. This little act of "kindness" did nothing to hange his mind. "Beautiful Demon" that's what he was. He was dammed never to love again. To never be kind again. Being nice to people only showed that you were weak. Especially if the person you're nice to is only trying to kill you.

(Don't worry, eventually he'll fall for her. That's why it's titled the way it is. tongue )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Becky

I stretched out on the couch and grabbed my iPod that was on the table next to it and pushed the ear buds into my ears. I turned it on Evanescence and leaned back and closed my eyes, the music relaxing me.

(When exactly?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:50 pm

(Hmm..... Not sure. Should we time skip to the next day?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:40 am

(Sure.)

Becky

I woke up the next day, Evanescence still blasting into my ears. I took one ear bud out, wondering what had woken me. Then I heard it. The slight thumping that had woken me up. I climbed off the couch, reaching out with my vampire senses to figure out what was making that noise.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Lucifer was sitting on top of her house his legs swinging back and forth, hitting the side of her house. He was staring out at the sunrise.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:30 am

Becky

A few minutes later I smiled, having found out the source of the thumping was Lucifer. I let my little thought tendrils sneak undetected into his mind and I silently began to call him to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Lucifer froze. Why did he have this sudden urge to go inside? He remembered the enchanted knife that she had and shuddered. Now frusterated, he grolwed and shook his head. What's wrong with me? A fallen angel frightened by some vampire?
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:54 am

Becky

I continued to give him the urge to go inside my house, making sure he didn't know I was doing it. I felt his shudder of fear when he remembered my enchanted dagger and I smiled a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:28 pm

I'm such an ididot! Okay, here goes. He used one of his feathers to push open the door. He poked his head inside to see if she was in the room.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 am

Becky

I heard him open the door and turned around and smiled kindly at him. "Hello." I greeted him, holding up my hands to show him I didn't have a weapon.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 pm

He eased himself into the room. When she greeted him, he cut eyes at her and propted up on her bed. He watched her intently.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 07, 2013 8:31 am

Becky

I walked slowly towards him, knowing he could be easily frightened off. When I stood in front of him I reached my hands out and grabbed his shoulders, using my vampire strength to keep him still. Then I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, determined to show him what it was like to be loved.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 07, 2013 4:01 pm

He gasped and tried to jerk away. His wings fluffed and shuddered as she gripped his shoulders tightly. He grabbed her arms and tried to pull her away.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 09, 2013 8:29 am

Becky

I tightened my grip on his shoulders and pushed him back onto the bed. I stradled him, continuing to kiss him. I opened my mouth slightly and ran my tongue along his lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 09, 2013 3:02 pm

As soon as she had him on his back on her bed, a strong snese of Lust over took him. He returned her kiss with more passion and eagerness than she had started with.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 10, 2013 8:46 am

Becky

Sensing he wouldn't try to escape again, I released his shoudlers and moved my hands down his sides. I pressed my lips harder against his, returning his lust, passion, and eagerness with my own. I ran my tongue harder against his lips and felt them part slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next