Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) Empty What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:40 am

My grandmother taught me the magical arts when I was ten years old, I was now fifteen. I was kidnapped by the king for purposes I did not know, but I would escape him, I smiled he couldn't contain me. I was not a slave or a mistress but a girl that just wanted to be left alone in peace. I laid in the kings bed naked as he had raped me, I kept begging for him to leave me be. I was pregnant with his child but he didn't know that and I'd never tell him, once I have him or her I'd get rid of the baby. I cried as my pussy hurt so bad, he has a massive thick dick that hurt like no other.

(Need a king)

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/192150977#/art/The-Norse-Witch-271157611?_sid=2ac8f9fe

Last edited by hobbit on Mon May 27, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 6:53 pm

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) The_king_by_vanilla_reni-d390mkj

I was a young king,and still wanted a gift from the hells. A perfect target was this girl. I kidnapped her,for her magical arts. I took precautions,chaining every window shut and having a holy priest bless every corner of the room and door. Only I could walk in and out,alive. I walked in,wearing nothing but a fur robe. She was just laying there.. Begging for it. He bite her lip.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:58 pm

I jerked back and ran to a corner,"Leave me be, you monster." I yelled as I gripped some furs to hide my naked body. I flung him back away from me, I looked around for a place to escape from, I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to be raped by this strange man

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 7:05 pm

He smirked. Fiesty as always! it turned him on. He gripped her arms,putting her legs around his waist. He rammed her against the wall,tool inches from her. "Wanna make this easy tonight~?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:08 pm

"Leave me be!" I screamed as my eyes went black before he was throw threw the door and away from me, I broke through the window and ran from this place. I wasn't going to be raped tonight or ever, I hid in the woods

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 7:11 pm

He hit the door,guards rushing in rather quickly. "Find her! Be sure to get her ALIVE! Curse her! Hex her!!" the guards nodded,rushing away.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:13 pm

I ran as fast as i could, I was with child. I didn't want to risk this child with him, I hid in a cave and was quiet. I'd kill the guards if I had to but I didn't like killing but it had to be it or me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 7:15 pm

The guards marched past the cave,horsemen trotting about the woods while spearmen stood guard mostly. One man finally spotted her,the whole army rushing into the cave. There was no way she could escape,horsemen throwing a rope over her neck like they would lasso a horse,another doing the same with her front hands.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm

"No!" I screamed, I used my fingers to snap half of their necks. I flared my nostrils,"Please, he'll rape me." I said crying as I resisted, I knew he'd want me alive and if I fought they couldn't hurt me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 7:23 pm

One man gripped her arms,tying them behind her back so she couldn't do anything. Although,he seemed to have sympathy for this girl. They chackled her legs,all laughing as she squirmed around. "H-hey,can I bring her to the castle?" the guard said. He was young,but yet strong. He seemed very,very innocent. The guards nodded,seeing as she could do nothing. "Sure! Better off for us anyway." they all walked away rather fast,the knight that held the chackles to the woman kneeled down. "What'd he do?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:28 pm

I looked at him wildly,"He tried to force himself on me, please sir don't take me back to him, I'm begging you." I said balling.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 7:40 pm

The knight looked left to right,sighing. "Okay.. I won't. You'll have to come back to my cottage though,for I know of no place the king won't survey." he lifted her up,carrying her. "And sorry for this,it's to not raise superstitions."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:43 pm

I wanted to fight but I didn't, I was stark naked with him carrying me. I was so red in the cheeks that they could think I was a tomato for how red I was. I had large breasts with large nipples and a gorgeous body

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 pm

His own cheeks shined a glorious red under his helmet,cloaking over his eyes in many shadows. He ran to his cottage. It was far from the castle itself,around a small farm with cattle and horses,including some wheat and corn crops. He entered the house,locking it and putting her down. He untied her. "S-sorry miss.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:48 pm

I looked to him and grabbed a blanket,"Do you have any clothes I could have for now?" I asked looking around as I was curious as how he lived. I roamed around looking at things I've never seen before and laughed when a dog licked my face

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 7:51 pm

"Ah,yes. My mother had died a few days ago.. She was around your size. It is in that closet over there." he pointed to a closet near a bed,almost all rooms having no doors. He sighed,looking sad. "My mother.. The king didn't even give her a burial. I buried her myself.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:52 pm

I put a soft hand on his cheek,"I am sorry for your lose." I said giving his cheek a kiss before heading to where he pointed. I got dress and it fit me, I smiled and twirled around smirking even more

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 7:55 pm

He giggled at her,seeing her twirl around. She was so.. Pretty. He took off his helmet,shaking out long blonde hair. It fell to his shoulders,eyes a pure green color. He was ashamed of his looks,only because the king hated him. He was handsome! Very! He was afraid of him taking all the woman,making him work as low as search and recover. He dropped his sword down,the ropes and chains set neatly on the table. He pet his faithful dog Carrie,watching her jump up and down excitedly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:58 pm

"Don't be so sad, you are very handsome." I said frowning before letting this dress fall to the ground around my feet and kissed him. I'd let him have me tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 7:58 pm

"How can't I be? I'm basically a slave." he sighed. He looked at her stomach,seeing it swollen. "Your pregnant?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:01 pm

I nodded as I took his shirt off and kissed his chest lightly. I then undid his pants,"Take me tonight." I said in a whisper to him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 8:03 pm

He pulled back,zipping himself back up. "I-I can't.. I'd hurt the baby's chances." he said,knowing his mother's words.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:05 pm

"I do not want this baby, it would be his." I said as I undid his pants again. I kissed his soft lips, I smiled softly to reassure him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 20, 2013 8:08 pm

"A royal?" he asked to himself. He smirked. He didn't like his king,but he did want her. He slowly pushed her onto the floor,lifting up her dress to her waist.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:11 pm

I spread my legs so he could get inside me and not have to worry about hurting me as I could take him. I pushed up my chest wanting them to have attention as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum