Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 4 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:38 pm

The king dropped down from his horse,looking down at her. "You walked." He said. He slid his hand doen her exposed chest,rubbing her nips. He kissed her bottom lip,smirking.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 4 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:43 pm

I moved my head as I flared my nostrils trying not to moan with him rubbing my breasts. I wouldn't let him have the satisfaction

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:45 pm

He kissed her neck,leaving a hickie on the smooth skin. His hand slid further down,playing with her folds. He shoved three broad fingers right into her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:48 pm

I jumped and my inner walls clamped down on his fingers, I fought the moan back but I was getting wet from him doing that. I took heavy breaths to calm myself and to control myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:51 pm

He grinned,feeling her wetness. He then slid a hand under her back,pushing her up slightly. He shoved them in deeper,poking her back walls. He looked at his officer,and he noticed the expression. The officer bowed,grabbing chains from the horse.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:54 pm

I saw the chains and backed up ignoring the pain,"No." I said angrily as I backed up

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:57 pm

The ropes held her in place tightly,the king jerking his hand out. He crawled into her,his hands gripping her breast. He rubbed himself against her,the commander chasing her arms behind her head. Her legs were done the same,a single chain connecting to the back of a horse.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm

(Is she going to be dragged?)

I had fear in my eyes for what would come next. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths praying for this to stop so they'd leave me alone with my Knight in that house

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 2:04 pm

(Yes.)

He got off her once she was chained,running a finger up her chest. He mounted his horse,kicking it into a trot. They started to drag her into the kingdom's back roads. They went to the dungeons,going deep and deeper. They had stopped at a single cell,others like her surrounding it. They were chained,hanging high by their feet and arms. One had a baby inside a crib beside it,the king opening the single cell and the guards dragging her into there.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 pm

I was in so much pain that I passed out. I awoke in a cell, I watched as they left me there. When they were far off away I smirked, they could not keep me contained, he had just signed his death wish and I was happy to kill him for being cruel to me and his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

The king was away in a different cell. He was with a female prisoner. She was small and seemed underage,child-like more then his age. He untied her ropes,watching her scramble away. He grinned,walking closer to her. He gripped the small body fiercely,pushing her against him. This was how he trained most of his slaves: Through harsh sex.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:14 pm

(Okay just curious, since she's pissed and it's not good to do that can she kill him but it's totally up to you)

I flared my nostrils trying to stay as calm as I could or I'd loose it and kill him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 2:16 pm

(Sure!)

He kept having her puff against him,the girl crying tears as blood poured between them. He gripped her hips and decided taking control,thrusting roughly and deeply into her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:19 pm

I smiled evilly,"This is for hurting all these poor girls and for pissing me off!" I yelled as I snapped my fingers and he dropped dead, his eyes wide open with fear. I used my powers to free all the girls and women alike so they could be free. I returned to my Knight and kissed his lips,"I am back my love." I said giving him a hug

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 2:27 pm

The knight looked up,seeing her. She wasn't captured! He hugged her tightly,his erection still there from before they finished. "Hi!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:48 pm

I smiled and kissed him before I took his dick back inside me,"Now my Knight make love to me." I said moaning from his size

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 4:57 pm

He smirked,nodding. He started thrusting roughly into her,pounding at her back wall already.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 4:59 pm

"So eager." I said moaning as I placed my forehead on his as I panted softly as i thrust my hips up into his. I loved it when he got so eager to get inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:02 pm

He nodded,kissing her lips roughly. He drew out her breath,thrusting roughly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 pm

It was starting to hurt but I kept my mouth shut about it and I kept my face straight so he didn't see the painful expression on my face, I made my face look like I was enjoying myself

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm

He smirked,his arms pulling her close to his chest. He thrusted softer,thinking whether to keep her pleasure.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:12 pm

"Be careful of the baby my love." I said kissing his arm

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:18 pm

He nodded,kissing her back. "Okay." He smiled,still thrusting in a now smoothe rhythm
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:21 pm

I hope he knew this child was his and not his brothers. He'd have a son or a daughter to be expected. I had on a Glamor and I had to keep it that way until I was fully healed so he didn't know what his brother did to me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 pm

His tool grew inside her,his head resting on her shoulders as he went deeper into her.

(Brb.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next