Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:48 pm

"Yes." I said nodding as I looked to the heaven,"I miss him dearly." I said nodding as I got up and walked outside, I knew Zeus knew I was down here but some how he didn't know where

Back to top Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 3:51 pm

"Then why doesn't he take you back?" He asked,following her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:54 pm

"He does not know I am down here." I said nodding as I soon went inside as I was saddened by this. I wasn't a goddess any longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 pm

He frowned,sighing. Poor girl. He looked up,his eyes narrowing. "Maybe.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 pm

"What is wrong? You are narrowing your eyes at me. Have I done something wrong?" I asked scared now

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 4:18 pm

"Sorry." He smiled. "It's my thinking face."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 pm

"You looked mad, you can tell me." I said cocking my head to the side as I looked at his pretty eyes, i liked his eyes the most. I put a hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes,"You have very pretty eyes." I said nodding as I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 22, 2013 4:27 pm

He chuckled,looking at her hand as it rested on his cheeks. He took it softly,kissing it. "I wonder if Zeus is angry for me having sex with you?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:33 pm

"Oh I can never return to his world so you are fine." I said giving him a soft kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 1:26 pm

"why not?" he asked,tilting his head. Despite the short time they spent together,she seemed to be an interesting figure.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:06 pm

I laughed,"But I am a human like you not a goddess, no more talk of this sir, why not do something productive?" i asked looking to him smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 3:07 pm

.. Productive? "Like?" He asked,confused.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:11 pm

"What ever you want to do." I said as I headed for the lake that was some what near here for a naked dip in the water

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 3:15 pm

He sighed,nodding. He decided to follow her,going to take a skinny dive. He hasn't a shower anyway
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:17 pm

I put a hand on his chest,"Really what's the matter?" I asked as he seemed disappointed with something

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 3:30 pm

He chuckled. "I'm not,trust me. Lets take a dive." He said softly,kissing her cheek. He got into the lake,taking off his clothes abs swimming.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:35 pm

I dropped my dress smiling, I know he'd notice my naked body. I started to walk into the water, I put my hands on my breasts and licked at my nipples watching his reaction to me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 pm

He looked over at her. Thank god the water wasn't clear! She see his erection. He looked away,trying to hide his blushing cheeks
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:01 pm

"Do not blush my lord." I said taking his hand and placing it on my left breast and leaned forward to kiss him. I took claim of his lips roughly

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 12:50 pm

He smiled softly,kissing her back and nibbling her lower lip. He pushed into her softly,the water making his moves slower.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:56 pm

"Yes take that pussy." I said wrapping my legs around his hips and pressing tighter to him, I didn't want his brother the King but him. I wanted his dick for myself or I'd have some real issues. I moaned as I rode his dick hard, I was greedy with sex no doubt and I wanted him something fierce, he made me wild for him, I didn't know why but he did and he was mine no other woman's

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:08 pm

He laughed at her,picking her up. He kept himself inside her,dragging her over to a rock that protruded from the ground. He started to thrust deeply into her,slamming her back onto the rocket.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:15 pm

I moaned as I gripped his hips with my hands and legs, I kissed him but I soon heard hooves coming. I wanted him to finish inside me but I didn't want him to die,"Get dressed and get in the house and make it look like i knocked you out." I said pushing at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 1:32 pm

He quickly tore out of her,frowning. "Okay.." He ran into the house,getting dressed as fast as possible. He laid on the ground,acting knocked out.

The king was on his horse,hooves stomping right beside the nude woman. Knights roped her hands and legs,holding them apart and as wide as they can. The king smirked. "Hi."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:36 pm

I didn't answer and I just looked up at him. I flared my nostrils angry,"Why won't you just leave me be? I have done nothing for you to be interested in me." I said angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next