Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 8 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 7:47 pm

He looked at her,his eyes wide in shock. He wanted to touch them,but couldn't. He was frozen,gasping. "Oh my.." He hugged her tightly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 8 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

"I do not want sympathy or pity, I just wanted to show you who your working for." I said pushing out of his grasp and heading in

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 8:01 pm

He was frozen,staring deeply at her. Was that.. his king?

(Brb ;-; )
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:03 pm

I soon slept in my bed. I had nightmares again with what his so called King did to me for his fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 8:25 pm

He frowned,going back to his small home. He shivered,lowering his head. He went to bed,having many mixed emotionsz
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:28 pm

I soon woke up in the early dawn and did my chores before heading for the small sitting bench in the park that the kids played ball in. I read a book that my mother used to ready to me when I was ten years old

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 8:31 pm

He was out once again,trotting around on his horse. He found her,but acted as if he didn't notice her. Msny children asked him lots of questions.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:33 pm

I saw him and sighed,"I shouldn't have told him, now he won't even look at me." I said to myself as I turned the page. I packed my bags and left town. I was tired of this place and headed north

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 8:37 pm

He watched her leave, frowning. He told his men he was taking a vacation. He chased after her,following her with another horse beside him. "Hey!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 pm

"Now what do you want?" I asked looking up at him through the rain that pelted down on my thick hooded cap

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm

He pulled up beside her,handing her the reins. "Get on the horse."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:24 pm

"No." I said walking ahead of him and ignored him easily as I whistled my favorite tune

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 5:58 pm

He trotted closer to her. "Come on. You'll be flat footed if you don't!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 5:59 pm

"Will you leave me alone if I do?" I asked getting annoyed of this guy, who did he think he was? I asked myself. I headed off into the woods where it would be hard for him to follow me on horse back

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:06 pm

It was a breeze to me,following her through these woods. I was a tracker at first,the military training me in terrain like this. I walked beside her,evading trees. "Maybe."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:09 pm

I sighed and climbed onto the horse no problem,"Now what do you really want?" I asked annoyed immensely

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:23 pm

"I wanted to help you. I'm very.. I don't know. I curse my nature a lot." He gave her the reins,irdering his horse into a walk.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:32 pm

"I don't need your help, nor want it." I said getting off the horse and walking away from him and hoping he'd let me be

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:36 pm

He hopped off his horse,gripping her wrists. "I will not let you be out here by yourself! There are thieves,many who will sell you after taking your goods."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:39 pm

I laughed,"Not if they want to be killed they won't." I said tugging at my wrists and falling forward into him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:44 pm

I looked down at her,her chest against mind. I blushed deeply. "They won't."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:48 pm

"They'll be killed and plus everyone here fears me so i think I'm good." i said quickly pushing away from him and heading away from him so he'd hopefully get the hint that I wanted to be alone

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:53 pm

I shrugged,holding my head down.

(Can I drop this? I'm kinda dumb founded xD)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:56 pm

I suppose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8