Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 5 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:24 pm

(K)

I desperately wanted him to just release so I can take care of the wounds that i have from being dragged about behind a horse

Back to top Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 5 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:31 pm

He bursted into her,his seed spreading down her legs and sweat pouring down him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:34 pm

I got out from under him and headed for the river that was close by, I nearly collapsed from the pain. I wouldn't be able to contain the hold on my Glamor, I didn't want him to see the pain his brother brought upon me. I walked into the water and disappeared under it, the water moved like a under water tornado. I took the energy away from the water and into me so I healed the damage

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:36 pm

He was confused,seeing her drop into the water. He tilted his head,sighing.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:39 pm

A short time later I walked out, my wounds have stopped bleeding but weren't fully healed so he could still see them. My once soft skin now will be covered with scars

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:51 pm

He was completely stunned by her appearance. "A-are you okay?! What happened?!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:52 pm

"Does not matter my love." I said placing a slender hand on his cheek as I kissed his soft lips. I walked into the house with a hitch in my walking. I sat down at the table to rest as I was very tired

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 5:54 pm

"It does matter!" He quickly rushed over to her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:59 pm

"I will be fine." I said having used magic to make food for the both of us since I was starving like something fierce. I ate some food and winced when I moved wrong and I felt the sharp pain of my rib moving where it wasn't supposed to be moving

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 6:02 pm

He examined her,hugging her lightly. "We should get a doctor.." He commented,not caring of the food but more of her welfare.

(Wanna join my wolf rp?)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:04 pm

"I am okay, if you move me my heart will rupture." I said as I concentrated on healing my body, I used all my strength to heal myself and I soon blacked out from the pain

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 6:08 pm

"O-okay." He quickly let go,not wanting to kill such a beautiful creation. He sat down,eating the food with a appetite of a ogre.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:13 pm

My body fell to the ground with a thud and I wasn't breathing but get this I was still alive just rehabilitating for the next few days but it was hard to tell if i was dead or alive besides the warmth of my body

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 6:15 pm

He quickly got up,catching her. He rocked her,shivering in fear. "Don't die.. Don't die.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Once two and half days I finally awakened fully healed, nothing was wrong with me but scars were left on my body,"My love." i said softly in a whisper

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 6:23 pm

She was rested in a bed,food and water beside her table. He was asleep beside her,his arms stretched out wide.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:26 pm

I drank the water and ate the food. I got up and kissed his lips before drawing designs on his chest and stomach before my hand dipped down between his legs to gently rub there before kissing his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 6:30 pm

He slowly awoke,until her touch. He darted his eyes at her,his tool growing hard. "Hi."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:33 pm

"Hello." I said smiling as I got out of bed heading for more water as I was parched from sleeping so long but I felt so energized,"That was a good sleep if I say so myself." I said nodding as I stretched my lean body

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 6:37 pm

He smirked,getting up. He walked over to her,standing behind her. He extended his hands to her hips,going deeper to her folds. Her wriggled his fingers in them,his bulge rubbing against her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:40 pm

"Someone want sex?" I asked smirking as I kissed him from behind and rubbing my wet folds against his large fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 6:43 pm

He nodded,running his fingers up and down. He pulled her closer,his bulge large.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:46 pm

"So demanding." I said as I put his hand on my stomach so he knew he was a father to be, I let his dick rub against me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 24, 2013 6:49 pm

He giggled. " it's what I do best." He then stripped,taking off her clothes too. He started to thrust eagerly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:53 pm

"I'm pregnant." i said to him hoping he knew what I was talking about as I let him take my clothes off but I really wanted him to understand that he was a father

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next