Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 7 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 7:43 pm

I flinched from his loud voice,"I had no choice." I said looking up at him.

Back to top Go down

What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 7 Empty Re: What Lies Beneath (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 25, 2013 7:47 pm

He started to cry,slamming his fist against the wall. He got dressed,rushing outside. "I'm going for a walk."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 7:53 pm

I flinched and then cried as I sat at my chair, I got up and dressed. I snuck out the door and headed for the woods leaving him, I've done enough damage and I thought I'll leave. I went back to my village that was about one hundred miles away by magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 25, 2013 7:54 pm

He kept walking through the woods,kicking pebbles. He growled. She killed his blood brother! The king! He couldn't possibly love her!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 7:58 pm

I sat at my grandmother's table and sat there vacant, I didn't know what to do now, i lost my true love. I rubbed my stomach and laid on my old bed before crying myself to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 25, 2013 8:01 pm

He growled,punching right into a oak wood tree. He cried,rubbing his head against it. He also lost a true love though.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 8:06 pm

I soon started to pull my own weight around my grandmother's home. I went into town and got the things she needed most, I saw many Knights and remembered my old one but I quickly put his image away under lock and key not wanting to remember his angry face at what I had told him, he had a right to know. If I didn't do what I had too I'd be dead and he'd of lost me any way but I guess I should of just let that man kill me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 25, 2013 8:11 pm

(New character~)

A knight strode around on a pure black horse,helmet off to reveal long black hair. His eyes were a green hue,chest puffed out as he smiled to the many woman.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 8:14 pm

I was walking down the street when I bumped into a horse,"So sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your horse." I said as I got out of the way and hurried away so I didn't cause more trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 25, 2013 8:18 pm

The horse didn't move,quite used to this. He saw the girl,smiling softly at her. She was rather.. Charming. He trotted up to her,seeing her heavy load. "Need help?" He asked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 8:20 pm

"I don't ask of that to Knights." I said moving away from the horse and man. My sleeve dropping low, showing my most nasty scar from the King, it had been so deep that it went almost to the bone

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 25, 2013 8:30 pm

He gasped,looking at her scar. He dropped off his horse and gripped her arm. "What man did this to you?!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 8:33 pm

i dropped what I had been carrying,"Does not matter." I said trying to tug my arm back from his grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 25, 2013 9:01 pm

"It does matter in my kingdom!" He shouted at her,looking at the scar. It made him furious that men treated woman like this! He thought they were equal to his gender,nothing less! He frowned.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 9:05 pm

"You are a Knight not a King." I said picking up my stuff and walking away from him quickly as I went to my grandma

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 25, 2013 9:07 pm

"I am the commander of the army,I may as well be king!" He growled. He watched her walk away,mounting his horse again. He trotted off.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 9:11 pm

I slept for the longest time, I was so numb for loosing my love. I just wanted to die right now, I didn't want to live without him in my life, I was pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 25, 2013 9:33 pm

He trotted the whole night,strolling through town on horseback. He was very worried about the kingdom,always catching thieves. He looked into a window of a random house,making sure everything's okay.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:19 am

It was late and I headed back home. I had went on a stroll and I was heading back to the house, I watched every dark corner just waiting for my love to come and kill me for killing his brother

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 6:57 pm

He noticed her,walking late at night. He quietly trotted to her,picking her up quickly. "What're you doing?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:09 pm

"Walking." I said hopping down as I didn't really want him touching me, i turned in a different direction trying to loose him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 7:15 pm

"What's wrong?" He frowned,following her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 pm

"I don't like Knights or anything that work for the King." I said ducking into my grandma's house and shut the door on his face

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 26, 2013 7:37 pm

He sighed. Not a fan of the king? They always hated him. He shrugged abs walked away
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:39 pm

I heard him but quickly ran out and grabbed his arm,"The old King is the one that gave me these." I said dropping my dress and showed him my back as there was dozens of scars big and small, nasty and not so nasty. I then turned around to show him the single scar across my skin that included my right breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next