Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 5 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:23 pm

I turn my head and nip at his leg then touch his muzzle. My walls tighten around his tool as I feel him about to explode.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 5 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:27 pm

As her walls tightened around his tool it explodes like before. Some of his seed spilled out from her pussy as he pulled out. He walked back up to be beside her, and nuzzled her neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:32 pm

I feel him explode and dismount. I lean into him as I nuzzle him back then go back to grazing.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:36 am

Loki nickered and nibbled on her forehead mane lovingly, then returned to grazing beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Fast forward to the birth...

My stomach has grown over the last several months and getting around has gotten a little harder, but feeling our foal move inside makes it all worth while. Suddenly it starts hurting and I bite at my side hoping the pain will go away, but it just gets more intense. I paw as I feel my stomach contract. My instincts tell my to hide and push with each contraction so I comply. I make my way into the cover of the trees and lay down hoping to make it more comfortable. With each contraction, push until it's out. Breathing heavy, I lay there for a minute then get to my feet and make my way to her. Our filly. I nudge and clean her as she stands on wobbly legs. I smile with pride letting her nurse. After several minutes, I slowly make my way back to Loki with our filly by my side.

the filly: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 5 O9kfg110
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Loki had been giving Shiloh some space but smiled as she and their daughter came back up. He nickered to them and trotted up "Shes beautiful, just like her mother" he said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm

I nicker back and smile as he approaches. I nuzzle him and nudge our little girl toward him. "Go on. Meet your dad." I say and watch as she slowly walks from under my stomach toward him.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Loki dropped down onto his knees to be closer to her height and smiled "Hello there." Then he looked up to Shiloh for a moment "What should we call her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:45 pm

I smile as they interact with each other. "Hmm...How about Lilly?" I say after thinking for a minute. Her ears prick as she turns to look at me. "You like that girl? Lilly?" She nickers and walks over to nurse, nudging my stomach slightly.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Loki smiled "Lilly is perfect, she's our flower." he said, standing up back to his full height. He nuzzled Shiloh then nibbled Lilly's mane gently and pricked his ears as he heard Sally coming.

Sally smiled as she saw the foal, she walked up beside the small family and said happily "Well congratulations you two."

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:29 pm

"Lilly it is then." I smile. My ears prick as I let out a whinny to Sally as she approaches. I lip at her shirt playfully then breathe in her smell before pushing my head into her chest. She has been nothing but good to us and I have become really fond of her. Lilly walks up to her and takes in her smell before nibbling on her shirt.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 am

Loki matched Shilohs whinny to Sally happily and pressed his head on her shoulder gently then looking back to his family.

Sally smiled at the horses, rubbing each of their faces before kneeling down and caressing Lilly.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:05 pm

My eyes close as she rubs my face then I watch in awe as she's so gentle with Lilly. I nibble her pockets for treats as Lilly leans her head into her with soft eyes.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Sally laughed, "don't worry I didn't forget." She said pulling three treats from her pocket. She handed one to each of the horses before she turned to go. She wanted to leave the family the themselves for a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:50 pm

I nicker as she brings the treats out and gobble mine up before she can pull her hand away. Lilly sniffs it then slowly takes it, munching for a minute before swallowing then walks over to nurse again. I nudge Sally's hand for more before she turns and walks away. I turn to Loki and nuzzle him then start grazing under the morning sun.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Loki smiled and ate his treat quickly, then began grazing. His eyes never left Shiloh or Lily, a protective look in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 pm

My head slowly lifts from grazing as I watch Lilly take off running, rearing, and bucking. I smile and think about joining her. Then she spots the other foals in the pasture next to us and goes to the fence whinnying a hello. They all rush over to greet her as she squeals and runs hoping they'll follow. Noticing no one's chasing her, she goes back and stands next to them until one of the mares comes over and shoos her away. I charge the mare with ears pinned, protecting my foal, and bite her rump just as she turns to walk away. She bucks up, barely missing me, and turns around to fight. Standing my ground between her and Lilly, I wait for her next move.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Loki smiled at his daughter, loving to see her happy. Then he snorted at the other mare and ran over, stomping a hoof in annoyance. But then I went stiff as I smelled those other foals father come up. King.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:32 pm

I back off seeing Loki come over and nudge Lilly further away as King comes up to challenge. My eyes catch his and I pin my ears, nudging Lilly until I feel a safe distance away.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Loki and King glared into each others eyes, hatred glowing inn them. Then Lokimturned and walked away, hoping Shiloh and Lily would follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 pm

I follow as Loki walks past, Lilly staying at my side. As soon as I stop, she starts nursing. "What was that about?" I ask. "I don't understand why she did that."
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:44 am

Loki snorted and sighed "Because King told them to."

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:05 am

"Why would he tell them to go after Lilly? She's just a baby." Then I think about it. "Because she's our foal. He can't stand that she's not his."
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:49 am

Loki watched as she thought then said "Bingo." As she figured it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:31 pm

"That makes me so mad. I can't see why they'd actually listen to him and want to have his foals." I say then think back to when I first met Loki. He was a forcer and Lilly is because of that, but he has changed so much since then. He's the total opposite now. My eyes catch his and I smile knowing I have it good now.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next