Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:45 pm

I heard the woman's voice behind me and a horse collapse on the ground. I walk to the back of my stall and rear up to see over. A whinny escapes me as I peer over and realize who it is. "Loki!" I scream and kick the wall with my front legs, trying to break it down.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Sally smiled at Shiloh's excitement and watched as Loki perked his ears up and whinnied back, seeing Shiloh "Shiloh!" He yelled, but winced as a piece of straw poked his cut. Sally called a medic over and they knew how wild Loki was so they gave him a small dose of anesthesia and let him fall asleep before they bandaged his cut and loaded him into her trailer. He laid there, in a light sleep. Then Sally went back to Shilohs stall and grabbed a rope and said soothingly "It's ok Shiloh, I'll get you in there with him if you cooperate."

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:27 am

I peer over the wall for as long as my legs will allow. Sadness covers my face as I watch them tend to his wound. "Oh Loki, what have they done to you?" I think as I lower myself to stand on all four legs again. I shake my head and snort trying to think it through. I hear them load him and see the woman come back to my stall. My ears prick forward and I nicker a greeting as she talks. I see the rope and back up a step, a questioning look on my face.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:33 am

Sally noticed her being afraid of the rope and dropped it holding out another apple. "Don't worry girl, the ropes not bad." She said with that same calming voice. She picked it back up and put it over her own head just to show it was ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:45 am

Seeing the rope drop and apple appear, I prick my ears again and take a step forward. I slowly reach my head out and take a bite of the apple then retreat to my corner as she picks the rope back up. I watch as she puts it over her head and I get curious. One small step, two, three...then I'm right at her hand munching on the rest of the apple.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 am

Sally smiled as she came closer, taking of her head slowly and slipped it onto her neck, pulling it tight before dropping it and backing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:07 am

I flinch at the rope and back up, but seeing her drop it and back off, I take a step forward curious.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 am

Seeing Shiloh wasn't going to go nuts about the rope she bent down, picked up the end and pulled gently. "Come on girl...it's ok Shiloh..." She cooed, always in that same calming voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:40 am

I watch as she picks the rope up again and feel it slightly tighten around my neck as she pulls gently. I pull back a little at the feeling then take a step forward then another.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 am

Sally smiled "Good girl" she said, taking a baby carrot from her pocket. After she gave it to her she started leading Shiloh towards the trailer which held the slowly waking Loki.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 am

I take the carrot and follow cautiously out of the stall and down the aisle. I barely see into the trailer until my eyes adjust and can see it's Loki. I whinny and run toward him, feeling the rope go completely loose. Jumping into the trailer, I lower my head to him, nicker a hello, and nuzzle him and he awakens.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Sally smiled as she took off and closed the trailer door behind Shiloh. Loki opened his eyes as she nuzzled him and he shot up "Shiloh!" He exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:25 pm

"Oh Loki." I say as I place my neck under his and nuzzle into him. "What's going to happen now?" I ask as the door closes and we start down the road. My eyes weary of our future.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Loki nuzzled her withers and whispered "I don't know, but I'll be with you all the way." The road was mostly smooth, so the trailer didn't jerk.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Pulling away, I look out out the windows of the trailer and watch as everything goes flying by. I stick my nose out a few times and feel the cool air blow into my nostrils. I turn and smile at him. "The human is seems nice." I pause for a moment. "But I'm still not sure. I'm scared." I finish and nuzzle up to him again just as the trailer stops. My ears prick as I listen.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Loki peered out the windows and snorted as he saw the flashing surroundings. "I don't know...my mother and father always taught me humans are bad. But just maybe they were wrong." Loki snorted and allowed a rope to be put on his neck, but wouldn't move past Shiloh. Sally sighed and walked over to Shiloh and started to put another rope on.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:20 pm

I stand still as the rope is put around my neck and slowly hop out of the trailer looking around then back at Loki. "Come on Loki. Look at this beautiful place." I nicker softly to him. My ears and eyes alert and kind.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Loki followed her out, looking at the lush green grass and the apple trees. The wide open fields held only a few horses, which Loki found a plus. Sally led them to a gate to a field with a giant apple tree in the middle. Lokis eye were wide as he was released, he leapt and bounded, rolled in the grass and waited for Shiloh to join him. Sally laughed at Loki and said "I guess you'll be..." Remembering the Avengers and Thor movies "Loki" She finished, releasing Shiloh and closing the gate behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:47 pm

I watch in awe as he takes off and before the rope is all the way off, I take off bucking and throwing my head in joy. Finding a good spot, I roll then let out a buck as I get up running to where he was standing. I nuzzle him as I come up and look at him with a flirty look to my eyes. "You know, we never really got to finish in the field." I say as my scent hits his nostrils.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Sally smiled, turned and went inside. Loki grinned "No we didn't did we?" He said trotting around to her rump, nuzzling at the top of her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:59 pm

I squeal, spread my legs, and lift my tail to the side as my scent releases again and I wink. I wait for him, wanting it more than ever.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 pm

The scent is near overwhelming for Loki as he quickly mounted her, his tool immediately poking around for her entrance. He quickly found it and plunged his tool in, thrusting in and out swiftly. Moans already began escaping Loki as the pleasure overwhelmed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 pm

My head lowers as he mounts and enters. The more he thrusts, the more it makes me moan. I back up making his tool go full length into me and I squeal with pleasure as a chilling sensation overwhelms me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Loki moaned again as she pushed against him, his tool already hitting her back wall and swelling. He laid his head on her back, sweat starting to form on his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:17 pm

My walls tighten around his tool as it swells making it swell more. I spread my legs a little more for him to have more access.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next