Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Loki moaned as he found himself stuck in her, his tool was so big this time. He pushed his tool  in until he could go no more and pulled and pushed as hard as he could. "Your so tight..." He moaned.

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:26 pm

I giggle and moan at the same time. "I..can't...help...that." I say in between breaths. The more he thrusts, the tighter I get until he can't more anymore.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:30 pm

"I...know..." Loki said between thrusts. His tool was so swollen as soon as she tightened more it exploded, some of his seed spilling out and running down her legs. He tried pulling out, but found them to be stuck together.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 pm

I feel him explode and some of it drip down my legs. I get a tingling feeling and shake slightly while breathing hard. His tool pulses in me as his seed keeps spilling. "Are you ok?" I giggle and ask when he tries to pull out. I can feel the tightness and know we'll be like this for a little while.

((Do we want another stallion to try and steal her? Like when he's sleeping or something?))
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Loki chuckled, breathing rather hard "Yeah...we're just stuck..." He nibbled on her withers lovingly as he waited for his tool to get small enough to slip out.

((That's cool!))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:05 pm

I giggle and turn my head, touching his nose with mine. My walls throb against his tool. "I wonder what our foal will look like." I think out loud.

((ok Smile))
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Between throbs of her walls Loki pulls out his tool, pulling it back in its sheath. "Well, I think it'll be golden. Other than that I have no idea" he chuckled, starting to lay down to go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:26 pm

I smile and nuzzle him then walk down to the creek to get some water. I look around before I dip my head and start drinking. The cool water feels good to my dry throat.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Loki smiled and slowly slipped into sleep.

King snorted at Loki, not thinking he deserved such a beautiful mare. He ran back to about the middle of his own field and galloped and leapt over the fence, landing with a thud. His tool hung loosely as he knew what he was going to do. He walked silently behind Shiloh, knowing she'd think it was Loki. As soon as he was close enough he mounted Shiloh, his powerful hooves locking into her sides, holding her in place. He poked for her entrance for only a moment or two until he slammed into her, his long and thick tool barely squeezing into her tight pussy.

King: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 4 Imagejpeg

Loki: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 4 Imagejpeg

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 pm

I gasp, startled as I feel him mount. I pick my head up slightly, spread my legs, and move my tail to make it easy access. "Another round already?" I giggle and look back at him just as he enters me. "Loki!" I scream as I realize it's not him. "Loki!" I buck and spin trying to get him off.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:59 pm

King, with his powerful draft horse muscles, kept her pressed into him. He thrusted as hard and fast as he could, hoping pain would shut her up. "Still hoping for that foal now?" he growled slamming into her, slamming into her back wall and feeling some blood drip down her legs.

Loki woke instantly at Shilohs screams and he screamed back "SHILOH!" 

Sally heard all the commotion and rushed outside, seeing Loki going insane and the giant and deep hoof prints she instantly knew what was going on "King..." She growled walking into the pasture.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 pm

I whinny in pain as he thrusts into me and blood begins to drip down my legs. "Loki!" I cry out in hopes of him saving me. The weight is too much to fight against so I just stand there waiting. "I will have his foal."
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:07 pm

King just laughed and slammed into her as hard as he could, before he heard two sets of thundering hooves. He perked his ears to see Loki with Sally on a mare thundering towards him. King dismounted Shiloh slamming his head into her stomach before Loki reared up and hit his head multiple times. Sally put a rope around Kings neck and yanked him away, back into a draft horse pasture. The fence was giant there so he couldn't jump out. Loki nickered worriedly to Shiloh and nuzzled her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 pm

I hear the pounding hooves and turn my head to see Loki and the woman riding another horse. As soon as he dismounts, I breathe a sigh of relief before he throws his massive head into my stomach. I loose my balance and stumble almost falling over. As I regain my balance, I see King being led away. I nuzzle into Loki and nicker back a tear running down my cheek. My stomach and insides throb with pain. Weak from the weight of King, I collapse on the ground and lay there, trying to catch my breath and get my strength back.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Loki laid beside her and nuzzled her neck lightly, his eyes full of worry.

((SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Knowing he's right there to protect me, I let myself drift off to sleep. When I wake, it's night and everything's dark. My eyes have to adjust before I slowly get to me feet. I nuzzle Loki then graze on the lush grass beneath me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Loki awoke as she nuzzled him and stood up with her, his body against hers. He leaned down and grazed with her, watching for any other stallions or danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 pm

I feel him press against me and a sense of security washes over me. I still hurt from the other stud and have to stand with my back legs apart to feel more comfortable. I wince in pain as a little blood still drips from my entrance because he torn me being so big.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Loki noticed the blood and walked behind her, looking at her entrance, worried. Then he started licking her pussy gently, his tongue slipping in every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:46 pm

I wince and shift my weight uncomfortably. I lift my leg slightly in warning, but put it down quickly remembering who it is. It hurts at first then slowly starts to feel better the longer he does it.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Loki ignores her leg and continues licking her pussy then asked between licks "Feel better?" Once he let he tongue slip in and rolled it for a second before taking it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:58 pm

"Yeah." I reply and start grazing again. I can sense what he wants and spread my legs, moving my tail out of the way. "Be easy." I say turning my head to look at him.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Loki nodded, mounting her gently. He slowly pushed his tool into her entrance and started thrusting gently. His tool was a little bit smaller than Kings so he was able to do it gently quite easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 pm

I flinch as he mounts and enters. The cut hurts, but I am able to stand it the longer he's in. I start to feel pleasure and let out a small moan.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Loki smiled as she moaned and started thrusting faster, but didn't change the strength he was putting into the thrusts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next