Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressed [R/M]

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Depressed [R/M] - Page 3 Empty Re: Depressed [R/M]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:21 pm

My vision was blurry but my nose picked up Marks disgusting scent easily. I got to my feet and shook my massive head and ran after Mark, easily starting to catch up. Then I realized what he was after, Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:37 am

As Andrew began to catch up, Mark turned, hissing. His whole body tensed for fight as Rachel heard the hissing. Quietly, she moved in a wide arc so she could see. As the scene unfolded, fear for the wolf clenched her heart.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:47 am

I snarled and stopped on a dime, my chocolate fur bristling and anger in my eyes. Then snarl came from the way back of my throat, making it much more menacing. As I saw Rachel I took a leap, landing right between her and Mark, my fur almost where she could touch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:34 am

Rachel heard the growl and her eyes tore away from the advancing vampyre to watch the werewolf. Mark snarled back, ending it with a snap of his pearl teeth. He was going to get her, his teeth clenched, he growled. "I will get here, one day, I will!" With that he ran, as the sun slowly rose.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:43 pm

I snarled as he clenched snapping my teeth as he did, mine snapping louder. "LEAVE" I snarled, only coming out as a menacing snarl to Rachel but Mark could hear it. I shook my head gently, my fur grazing her face. Then I growled as he ran off, I knew he wouldn't give up until I killed him. I turned to Rachel, all signs of aggression gone and I lightly pressed my forehead to her chest showing I had no aggression towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:46 am

She watched Mark flee and Andrew turn toward her. The girl adored wolves, and her knowledge of them told her he meant no harm. As his soft pelted forehead touched her chest, she brought her hands up to attentively stroke the warm hued hide. She wasn't scared as her head bowed to press a soft kiss on the wolves head. "You know," She whispered. "I've always wanted a saviour."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 am

I whimpered quietly as she stroked my fur, knowing Ally did the same thing. Then of course, memories. I whimpered a little louder before I looked up and whimpered as humanly as I could without shifting (because  if I did I would be naked) "I'm a monster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:00 am

Rachel understood as she whispered. "No your not. A monster wouldn't of protected me, a hero did." She smiled, burying her face into his neck fur. She looked back into his eyes. The silver hued orbs were soft and round, filled with trust and acceptance.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:35 am

I sighed knowing I was a monster not a hero but let it go. I slowly asked "So if you know my secret now, can you bring some clothes down please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:08 am

"Of course! Hold right there." She smiled before darting away. She once again clambered over the home's fence and up the side of the old building. But this time she went to Mark's empty room. Pawing through the drawers, she found some boxers, a shirt and some jeans and a belt. She then whizzed back, holding them out before walking behind a tree to let him change.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:14 pm

I waited patiently as she went back for clothes, staying stiff and on guard but when she brought them back I grabbed them in my jaws and padded around the corner. I quickly shifted and put the boxers then the pants and belt. After I got my clothes on i walked over to the tree and chuckled "ok I'm dressed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:31 pm

She chuckled. "You better be." Rachel smiled and walked over to him, silver eyes twinkling under the moonlight. "What would you like to do?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:06 pm

As she spoke I got an idea, I said "When I shift get on my back and  hold on." This time I shifted slowly so my clothes didn't rip, then I motioned her up with my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:08 am

Rachel nodded and stepped back to allow him room. As Andrew gestured, she gently swung her leg over and settling, comfortable, on his furry back. She nodded and replied. "Okay then, this is amazing."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:23 pm

I took a deep breath, sighed then took off. My strides were wide as we weaved through the tree. On my back, hidden in my fur Rachel wouldn't be able to feel anything but the wind pushing my fur over her face. She wouldn't be able to tell, but within five minutes we were in a different state. I had brought her to a open prairie filled with long grass, glinting with moonlight. I slowly walked to a spot in the grass that had been flattened by my time ther and let her step off before I shifted. "Pretty huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:32 am

Rachel was breath-taken. The power that seemed to pulse through him with each stride was tremendous, the fur on her face soft yet wiry and his scent simply luxurious. When he stopped, she peered around and smiled. She nimbly dismounted, standing extremely near. "It's amazing. So serene..." She whispered.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:52 pm

I nodded and sat down in the grass,  the moon glinting off my face and eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:19 am

She sat down next to him, hand on his leg as she smiled. "Thank you, for bringing me here." Rachel sighed, glancing warily about her. The cold made her shiver, as she was still in her pajamas.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:48 pm

I looked down at her hand ad gently laid mine on top of it. My mind swirled of Ally, causing me to mumble something under my breath, but Rachel couldn't hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:33 pm

She pulled her jacket further around her, shivering a little bit more. She shuffled closer, laying her head on his shoulder. He was warmer than her, her skin ice to the touch.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Against what my mind was telling me, when I felt her ice-cold cheek I wrapped my arms around her tightly, my touch alone warming her. I was double, if not triple a normal persons body heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Rachel cuddled up to Andrew, feeling safer and warmer. She whispered, "Your so warm." Against his chest, kissing it lightly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:16 pm

I sighed but tensed up a little as she kissed my chest, but I shook it off in my head. I laid my head on hers gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Rachel's eyes closed as he held her, slowly falling asleep on him. Her body shivered as she mumbled in her sleep slightly, something to do with her parents and stopping. Gunshots flashed behind her eyelids as she jerked awake, her hand flinging out as if to knock something out of someone elses hand.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:17 pm

I had let her sleep while I sat there but accidentally grabbed her hand mid smack and looked wildly at hr "Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next