Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult )

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult ) - Page 12 Empty Re: Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Dereck

I gently held her against me, rubbing her back comfortingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult ) - Page 12 Empty Re: Fast Tract To Hell (jlthompsonvamp, Adult )

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:48 pm

I sniffed,"I don't know if I want another baby." I said balling my eyes out as I wiped away my tears. I was thinking about getting my tubes tied

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Dereck

"Hey, why not?" I replied, still holding her against me and rubbing her back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:57 pm

"Because I can't live through possibly losing another baby." I said putting a hand on his cheek as I snuggled into his chest wishing he could take this pain away from me but knew he couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Dereck

"But you don't know for sure if you'd loose the next one." I relied, pulling back a little to look at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:10 pm

I buried my face into his neck and sobbed once more before I got off of him and headed into the bathroom. I shut the door then locked it, I needed to be alone. I took a shower and put a hand on my stomach sobbing some more. I had lost the second best thing that's happened to me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Dereck

I let her go, knowing she wanted to be alone. I laid back onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling, worried about my mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:59 am

I sat on the edge of the tub and ran my fingers through my long wet hair. I got dressed and combed my hair before walking out of the bathroom and out of the house wanting to just take a walk by myself

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:07 am

Dereck

I sensed her leaving the house and I wondered if I should follow her or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:11 am

I walked back into the house and practically jumped onto his chest. I buried my face into his neck and I just couldn't bear being without him at my side. "I'm sorry." I said my lips quivering as I pressed a kiss to his jaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:32 am

Dereck

When she came back and jumped onto my chest I held her against me, one of my hands stroking the top of her head. "Shhhhh. It's fine." I assured her, kissing her forehead.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:34 am

I wrapped my arms around his neck,"How can it be fine? We lost our baby Dereck." I said whimpering as I curled into his body wishing I could dissolve and go into his body

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:59 am

Dereck

"That wasn't what I was saying fine for. You don't have to apologize for loosing it. These things happen, remember? That's what you told me." I replied, pulling back to look at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:05 pm

I looked at his face,"You don't seem to be fazed by this." I said as I looked into his eyes. Tears going down my face as I was so upset over loosing the our baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Dereck

"I am upset by it. I'm just trying to be strong for you." I replied, continuing to hold her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:36 pm

I just nodded and wiped my tears off of my face. I got off of him and sat on the end of the bed, "Want to get dressed and get something to eat?" I asked him as I waited for his reply as I didn't look at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Dereck

"Sure. You're alright now?" I replied, gently rubbing her back as I went to sit beside her on the bed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:52 pm

I leaned back against his chest,"No but I'm hungry." I said letting my head fall onto his shoulder as I closed my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Dereck

"Okay. I'm hungry too." I replied, cradling her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:39 pm

I kissed him,"In a month can we try for a baby?" I asked nervous. I took his hand and gently pulled him towards the door since I was starving and I was ready to eat him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Dereck

"Sure. If you want to." I replied. I quickly put my clothes on and followed her out of the bedroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:05 pm

"Where do you want to go?" i asked looking back at him and i headed out of the house. I went towards the woods and shifted into my lion form and took off into the underbrush. I heard an elk and stalked it before lunging and sank my teeth into it's spine to snap it as I dug my claws into his sides

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Dereck

I followed her, quickly shifting into my wolf form.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:21 pm

I took it down and waited for him patiently. When he finally came I flicked my tail and licked his face and gently batted at him as I sniffed between his back legs. I licked at his tool and balls

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Dereck

I watched her, wondering what she was doing. ~What are you doing?~ I asked her when she licked my dick and balls. I continued to watch her, my ears pricked forwards.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next