Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:39 pm

I was in my sports bra and running shorts and shoes. I had my hair up in a braid and my caramel skin glistened with a sheen of sweat clung to me as I ran. I was training for the marathon that was coming up soon and I wanted to finish in the first ten people. I had abs and the ass and tits to die for. I smiled when people mostly men stopped and let me cross the street. I soon made it home and took a shower, when I was done I was thinking of calling my husband, I was horny and ready to have a baby. I had a sexy quarter back football player husband

Back to top Go down

Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Devoured (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:06 pm

(So I'm guessing I'm playing the husband?)

Mark

I was jogging along the sidewalk, my earbuds plugged into my ears and my iPhone tucked into my pocket. I was training for an upcoming football game, wanting to keep myself fit. I may have been training but I was thinking about my wife. I hadn't seen her in awhile since she'd been training for the marathon and I wanted to see her. Just thinking about her sexy body was making me horny and I felt myself start to get hard.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm

(You can or you can play a guy she fucks on the side. Up to you)

I got out of the shower and got dressed in a tank top that showed off the shape of my gorgeous large breasts and got on some shorts. I started to think about what I should make for dinner. I was bending down to get some things for dinner.

(I was thinking of a love story)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 pm

(Okay. I'll just play her husband.)

Mark

I continued to jog, thinking about calling up my wife. It had been awhile since we'd seen each other and I wondered if she wanted to see me as desperately as I wanted to see her. Coming to a decision, I headed towards my house, resolving to call her as soon as I got home.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:12 am

I walked out of the house to throw out some trash and had my hands on my hips as I closed my eyes, I liked the feel of the sun. I punched some numbers into the phone. I was waiting for my husband to come home

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:36 am

Mark

I took out my phone when I felt it vibrate and I smiled, seeing it was my wife. I answered the call and said, "Hello, babe. What are you up to?" My voice was husky, thick with the desire I already felt for her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:53 am

"You coming home? Because I'm naked and waiting for you to make love to me." I said as I was naked and on the bed waiting for him. I wanted to be with my husband. He's been working so hard and such that I've barely seen him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:58 am

Mark

I felt myself get even harder at her words, my dick now standing at full attention. "Yeah, babe. I'll be there shortly." I replied, my voice even huskier now.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:00 pm

"Good, I want your cock inside me. I want a baby." I said moaning before ending the call. I had my legs spread wide wanting to have his large girth inside me, my pussy clamped down on nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Mark

Her words and the moan she made before she hung up caused me to jog faster, pretty much running now. I soon reached her house and went inside. I placed my iPhone and earbuds on the table in the living room and by the time I reached the bedroom I had discarded my shirt, shoes, and shocks. The sight of her lying naked on the bed with her legs spread, already wet and ready for me, made a groan escape my lips and my dick got even harder and more engorged. I quickly threw off my pants and boxers and climbed on top of her. "Hello, beautiful." I greeted her, flashing her a sexy, seductive smile. I kissed her passionately and seductively, starting to rub my dick against her entrance and folds, almost groaning at how wet she was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:31 pm

I smiled as I kissed him back, "Hi handsome." I said moaning when I felt his dick rub against my folds, "Please don't tease baby, I haven't had you in so long." I said pushing my hips up to try and get him inside me. My pussy just got wetter and coated his dick with my juices. My pussy clamped down but it wasn't filled so I whimpered as I wrapped my legs around his slim hips and kissed him. I didn't care if he was overly sweaty. I wanted to make a baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Mark

I groaned and pushed my dick into her warm, slick depths. I moaned as I felt her pussy clench down on my dick. I pushed all the way into her before I pulled almost all of the way out of her and started to thrust back into her. I pressed my lips to hers, my hands moving up to her breasts to play, pinch, and pluck her nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 pm

I arched into him and cried out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back as my nipples became points in his hands. I pressed him down with my hands, I wanted his sweaty body against mine. "Please." I said whimpering my desire. My husband was like a cord of muscle, not many men interested me or caught my fancy until Mark walked more like barged into my life and took me for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Mark

I grunted and pressed my body against hers as I started to thrust hard and fast into her. I placed my mouth over one of her nipples and started to suck and lick on it while one of my hands continued to play with her other nipple.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:57 pm

I put a light hand on the back of his neck and cried out as I pushed my hips close to his. "Baby.." I said gasping when I felt his teeth graze my nipple. My breasts went forward and backward with each of his thrusts.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Mark

I groaned and continued to thrust hard and fast into her, my pace increasing. I gently bit her nipple and rolled my tongue against it. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me so I could go even deeper into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 pm

"Mark please." I said begging him as I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. I needed his lips on mine. I pushed my pussy closer to his dick wanting him so bad

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Mark

I pressed my lips to hers and again pulled her hips closer to me. I thrusted hard and fast into her, grunting and groaning with each thrust.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:00 am

I kissed him and kept my hands on his shoulders as I moaned and kept my hips to his. "Baby please, I want your seed." I said stroking his face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:30 am

Mark

I nodded to show I had heard her and I continued to thrust into her, soon feeling my dick start to swell. I grunted and started to thrust even harder and faster into her, knowing I was close to climaxing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:36 am

"Baby, please." I said whimpering as I tried to get him to release by playing with his balls. I kept my hips to his, I felt his sweaty body gliding along mine as I moaned against his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:35 am

Mark

When I felt her start to play with my balls I let out a loud groan and with one last thrust I released into her. I started to pump my seed deep into her, remembering she wanted a baby.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:42 am

I put my hands on his hips, "Stop." I said before getting out from under him and headed for the bathroom. I didn't just want to be the only person to want a baby. I shut the door so I could take a shower. I leaned my forehead on the cold tile

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Mark

I watched as she got up and went into the bathroom. I was slightly confused. I thought she wanted a baby, as did I.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:29 pm

I sat down with my knee's drawn up to my chest as I laid my forehead on my knee's. I let the warm water cascade off of me. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to become pregnant and he'd be mad at me for not giving him what he wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next