Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Sam
I walked around my cell. I can't believe my friends would let me go down for this when I didn't do anything! I gripped the bars until my knuckles went white from gripping it so hard. Sweat went down between my large jugs, it was so hot! I just hoped no males took advantage of a gorgeous girl like me. I ran my fingers over the scar on the side of my neck I had gotten a few weeks ago before getting locked up for about five or more years depending how the judge wanted me here. I wiped sweat off my forehead with the back of my lower arm.

(Male guard)

Back to top Go down

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Kendrick

I walked along the rows of cells, looking into each of them and checking on the inmates. When I reached the cell of a girl that had arrived here not long ago I paused and smiled slightly to myself, looking at her huge breasts. Then I continued to walk, going about my rounds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:21 pm

"Pig." I said, I knew he heard me. I turned around and laid on my bed and closed my eyes, I had my hands behind my head as I took a long breath and put my legs up on the end of the bed. I sighed, I was going to die of boredom

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Kendrick

I heard her comment but ignored her. I would get my revenge tonight. I smiled when I thought about what I was going to do to her and my dick went hard just thinking about it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:45 pm

After we had our time outside and supper. Everyone was in their cells and sleeping. I laid on my side and shut my eyes. I got my pillow how I wanted and soon fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Kendrick

I walked down the long row of cells and walked into the girl's cell. I quickly tied her arms and legs to the bedposts before she could wake up and react. Then I stepped back to see if she would wake up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:23 pm

I felt him do that and smirked, dumb man. I ran my teeth over my enlarging canines. "Big mistake pig." I said snapping the material. I backed him up against the wall easily over powering him. I put both of his hands above his head with one hand and looked him over seeing if it was worth it fucking him. I ran a claw down his chest and cupped his manhood. "How big are you when aroused?" I asked as my eyes glowed like a cats

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Kendrick

My eyes widened when she snapped her bounds and pushed me back against the wall. I jerked slightly when she gripped my dick and I struggled to get out, "P-p-pretty big. Almost two times my normal size." I looked at her eyes, surprised to see they were glowing like a cats.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:07 pm

I thought it over. I let go of his hands and kissed him, I wanted sex. I undid his belt,"Fuck me." I said getting naked and on my bed as I spread my legs wide. My pussy was glistening with my juices, I was so horny. "Either fuck me like you were going to or you can leave and I'll find a real man to fuck me." I said waiting for his response

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Kendrick

I nodded and undressed. I got on top of her and kissed her while I slammed myself into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:12 pm

I bit my lip from crying out. "Yes, pound me." I said putting my hands on his back and moaning. I arched my body to his, my breasts pressing against his broad chest. I pushed my pussy up against his hips wanting him so damn deep

(Why have you been so slow in posting? Something going on?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:03 pm

(No. Not really.)

Kendrick

I groaned and slammed deeper into her. My mouth clamped down on one of her breasts and I sucked and licked her nipple.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:23 pm

(Do you not want to post with me?)

I moaned as i dug my nails into his back and arched my breast into his mouth some more and stroked his head, I moaned. "Yes baby, just like that. I want you so bad." I said crying out his name and I became much more wet for him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:33 pm

(I do! I've just been busy.)

Kendrick

I continued to slam into her, increasing how hard and fast I was going. I put my hand under neck and lifted her head so I could kiss her deeply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:51 pm

I kissed him back and went into submissive mode so he could take over, since he wanted revenge for me calling him a pig, I just smirked. "You can have your revenge now." I said as I gripped his shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Kendrick

I started to thrust roughly into her, taking her hands in mine and lifting them over her head. I kissed her, still thrusting roughly into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:59 pm

I smirked and played like i didn't want him. I turned my face to the side and tried to buck him off. I bent my legs at the knee and tried to get him off of me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Kendrick

I growled slightly, playfully. I pushed her legs down gently, not wanting to hurt her. I still thrusted into her, feeling my dick start to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:45 am

I arched my back and pushed my breasts into his chest,"Harder." I said gripping his strong shoulders as I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. God he stretched me wide with his girth

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:49 am

Kendrick

I nodded and thrusted even harder into her, gripping her hips and pulling her closer to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:03 am

I pushed my hips against his, I ran my nails down his back softly as I gripped his upper arms and my legs gripping him around the waist. I caused him to push more inside me where I liked it the most. I liked him inside so deep. "Yes..." I moaned as I closed my eyes and arched into him once more

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:13 am

Kendrick

I grunted then gave one last thrust into her before my seed burst into her and I cried out, arching my back so I could pump my seed deep into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:18 am

I bit my lip as I had my orgasim. "Yes, right there." I said as I arched my back and bit my bottom lip from making too much noise. I brought his face down and I kissed him roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:45 am

Kendrick

I kissed her roughly back, still pumping my seed deep into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:47 am

I was panting but within a few minutes I was breathing normal and my heart rate was a lot more normal. I looked behind him and all color drained from my face as I saw the Warden looking at us, "The Warden is looking at you on top of me." I said into his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next