Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:10 pm

Kendrick

I froze at her comment, unsure of what to do. I didn't know if I should get off of her or act like I didn't see him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:14 pm

I leaned up and kissed him. "He's pissed." I whispered.

Warden
"Kendrick get off of her now." I said angrily as I had other guards that would be ready to pull him off of her if he didn't do it willingly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Kendrick

I obeyed and quickly pulled up my boxers and jeans. I turned to face the warden and the other guards.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Warden
"I pay you to supervise not fuck the inmates." I said as I was just itching to punch him but knew I'd get in trouble,"What if she gets pregnant?" i asked him as I had someone open the door to the cell.

I got off of the bed and got dressed. "Warden I'll take responsibility, it was my fault, I asked for it." I said defending him. I'll be in here for some time so I might as well save someone's job

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Kendrick

I was about answer when the girl spoke up. I was shocked and didn't say anything.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Warden
I hit her across the face,"Don't talk to me scum." I said scrunching up my face in disgust. "You didn't answer my question, what if she gets pregnant?" I asked

My head went to the side and I had to grab the wall or I'd have fallen. I didn't want a fight so I kept a hand on Kendricks chest just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Kendrick

I stiffened when the warden hit her but when I felt her hand on my chest I forced myself to relax. "I'll take full responsibility of the baby." I told the warden, my voice confident.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Warden
"You better, get back to work before I fire you and make sure you don't know your baby." I said as I walked away

I was dragged by two guards and thrown into solitary. I ran my fingers through my hair as I laid on the bed and soon fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Kendrick

I went back to doing my rounds, worried about the girl.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:11 pm

I had to stay in there for two freaking weeks. I put a hand on my stomach as I was so nauseous. I was pregnant. I put a hand on my forehead and had a guard tell Kendrick that I was pregnant. I rushed to the toilet and puked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Kendrick

I nodded when the guard told me the girl was pregnant. I knew I would have to take full responsibility for the baby now.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:27 pm

I wouldn't let him take my baby from me. Months past and I was back into my cell. My stomach was swollen as I rubbed my baby. I was so horny. I needed a mans attention

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Kendrick

I walked past her cell and paused and looked inside at her. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked her, concerned about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:45 pm

"I'm so horny." I said as I reached out to him and rubbed at his dick. "I need you." I said as I put his hands on my even larger sore breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Kendrick

"Can you wait a little longer? My shift's almost over. Then I'll come to you, alright?" I told her, holding back the groan her stroking of my dick created.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:11 pm

"Yeah." i said as I sat on my bed, I was so restless. This baby moved so damn much, I don't know how anyone could deal with this. His baby kept me up at night. I rubbed my eyes and waited for him as I rubbed my large stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Kendrick

After about 30 minutes I returned to her cell and walked inside. "Alright. What do you want me to do?" I asked, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:42 pm

I walked to him and kissed him. "I want you to fuck my pussy." I said as I kissed his neck and put his hand between my legs as I moaned with his fingers so close to my wet swollen pink pussy. So ready to be fucked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Kendrick

"Alright." I replied. Then I gently pushed her back onto the bed and I took off my boxers and pants. But instead of getting on top of her I dove my head between her legs and began to lick at the juices that were leaking out of her pussy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 pm

I arched my back,"Jesus Kendrick." I said moaning as I closed my eyes and gripped the sheets of my cot. I pushed my pussy up to his mouth. "Right there." I said crying out but biting my fist so it didn't alert the other guards or the Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Kendrick

I continued to lick at her pussy, every so often sticking my tongue inside her. I reached a hand up and started to tweak one of her nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:10 pm

My climax rushed up so fast that I climaxed and some of my juices coated his tongue. I arched and bit my fist again to keep quiet. When my breathing was back to normal and such I looked down at him,"Are you going to take our baby from me once he or she is born?" I asked as emotions came bubbling up and tears came to my eyes and it felt like something was in my throat but just emotions

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Kendrick

I lifted my head to look at her. "I don't know. If the warden tries to take it I'll take it and put it somewhere safe. Then I'll try and figure out how to get you out of here. If the warden doesn't try to take it then no. But I still want to figure out how to get you out of here." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:27 pm

"My trial is in a few days." I said as I guided him up my body and kissed him. I put both of his hands on my stomach so he'd feel his baby. "I hope it's a little girl but I'm happy with a boy as well." i said smiling as I kissed his lips a little more

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Kendrick

I smiled and said, "It doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad we're having a baby together." Then I leaned forward and gently kissed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next