Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Kendrick

I chuckled and said, "But what if I can't?" I held open the passenger door for her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: On Thin Ice (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:55 pm

"Then I might have to keep a fly swatter with me and beat you off with it." I said laughing as I leaned up and gave his cheek a kiss and a gentle pat

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Kendrick

I chuckled and gave her ass a little pat. "Like that would keep me away." I said before closing the door. I got in on my side and started up my truck. Then I drove to my house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:21 am

I just shook my head with a smile on my face,"Men." I said playfully as I looked out in front of me and getting on my seat belt. I saw some mothers pushing strollers. I looked over at him,"I didn't mean to trap you with me cuz of the baby." I said rubbing the baby as he or she kicked. I hoped he didn't feel obligated to take care of me just because I have his kid inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Kendrick

"That's not why I want to be with you. I want to be with you because I love you. And also because of the baby, because we're creating a family together." I told her, reaching my hand over and gently squeezing her leg.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Tears came to my eyes as I put my hand on his hand, a tear went down my cheek. I hated hormones. I sat there quietly and looked ahead of me, I didn't want him to see me cry for any reason. "Are we almost home?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Kendrick

"Almost. Just one more block." I replied, keeping my eyes on the road.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:53 pm

I wiped my tears away,"Okay." I said waiting patiently as I kept my hands on my pregnant stomach. "Three more months till the baby is born." I said looking over to him and smiling as I patted his thigh

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Kendrick

I smiled and said, "That's great. I'm looking forward to meeting our little one." I turned the corner and turned into my driveway.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Once he was parked I got out and looked around. He had a cute two story home. "How many rooms do you have?" I asked curious. I was hoping he'd at least have two bedrooms, one for us and one for the baby or babies. I walked around the vehicle and put my arms around his waist and placed a kiss to his neck as i laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes enjoying him against me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Kendrick

"Quite a few. Several bedrooms and an entertainment room." I replied, putting an arm around her shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:13 pm

I kissed his jaw and smiled up at him,"Great." I said rubbing his chest and headed towards the porch so I could explore his home. "Is there any off limits rooms?" i asked just so I didn't get him angry with me since I didn't like that

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Kendrick

"No. You're free to go in whatever room you want." I replied, following her up onto the porch. I unlocked the front door and held it open for her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:33 pm

I went in and looked around,"This a really very beautiful house." I said smiling as I walked more into the house and peeked into the kitchen and smiled. I loved to cook and such. So this kitchen was perfect for me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Kendrick

"I'm glad you think so." I replied, stepping inside. I closed and locked the door behind me and walked over to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:26 pm

I rubbed my stomach,"Some else is excited." I said smiling down at my large swollen stomach. "Can you believe your going to be a daddy?" i asked looking back at him as I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his waist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Kendrick

I smiled and hugged her to me. "It's hard to believe but I do believe it." I replied, smiling down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 pm

"How many kids you want?" I asked curious as I looked at him and roamed the house with a happy smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Kendrick

"I don't know. Maybe three or four. What about you?" I replied, following her and linking my arm with hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:54 pm

I smiled,"I want four but including this one five." I said hoping I didn't anger him as I sat on the couch

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:01 pm

Kendrick

"That's fine with me." I replied, sitting down next to her. Then I leaned over to kiss her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:06 pm

I kissed him and put a hand on his cheek,"I love you." I said as I put a hand on my stomach so he could feel the baby,"Tomorrow is my appointment." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Kendrick

"I love you, too." I replied, rubbing her belly. I smiled at her comment about her appointment and said, "I'm glad. We'll finally be able to see our little one."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:17 pm

I smiled up at him and leaned against him,"Do you want me to make supper for you?" I asked. I was just so dang tired. It's hard being pregnant with a baby. I feel huge, I'm achy, and so tired all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Kendrick

"If you feel up to it." I replied, looking down at her and stroking her cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next